Check firmware?
4042 6 2015-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shahdy
lvl.1

Maldives

how do i check the existing firmware versions?
2015-2-4
Use props
Captain Obvious
lvl.4

Australia

On the APP screen click or touch the tiny *Cog* in the top right corner scroll down too *About* and the versions are all under there
2015-2-4
Use props
Captain Obvious
lvl.4

Australia

See the pictures

Firmware

Firmware

Firmware

Firmware
2015-2-4
Use props
shahdy
lvl.1

Maldives

I've tried but I think bug with the iOS version. Its not showing. Will try on an android device.
2015-2-4
Use props
scooterlam
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4626 ft
United States

Captain Obvious Posted at 2015-2-4 21:23
On the APP screen click or touch the tiny *Cog* in the top right corner scroll down too *About* and  ...

Hi there -

I am using the Beta iOS app and when I search the current firmware versions I'm not sure where to find the Inspire 1 Firmware v1.2.0.16....

Is this under remote controller?
I tried doing an update like the video shows but nothing happens when i power on my inspire with the media card holding the firmware update and launch the app. I purchased my inspire a few weeks ago. The app says all firmware is latest. Just want to be sure this is correct.

Thanks!
2015-2-4
Use props
cpslutz.outlook
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2722556 ft
United States

Just got my Inspire 1 and found all the latest firmware installed, ie text file said update aborted as installed firmware was the same or newer.  But, when I looked at the About screens shown above, none of the firmware numbers seemed to match or be similar to the latest v1.20.16 update.  So.....I assumed its the Beta app as confident I do have (or did install) the latest firmware.  And, my Inspire 1 flies just fine.
2015-2-4
Use props
shahdy
lvl.1

Maldives

i tired to update my firmware but the result in the card is 'Cancel'. This is what I have, does this represent the latest firmware?

Gimbal - FW 1.05 Loader 1.00
Centre Board - FW 02.03 Loader 3.00
Air encoder - FW - 1.10 Loader 1.00
Air OFDM - FW 1.03 Loader 3
Ground decoder  FW 1.03 Loader 1.00

Camera
Main controller - FW 1.15 Loader 34.01
Grund OFDM FW 1.04 Loader 2.00
battery FW 3 Loader 2.06.

Let me know. Thanks
2015-2-15
Use props