Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
wish the new firmware for the standard soon will come
2070 36 2016-10-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rr
First Officer
Denmark

Iam so tired on having a bird to almost 5000 danish kroner who cant fly due to difrent issues and bad firmware.so can you dji please soon fixe those things and release the new firmware so we can fly our birds.i am desperate to having bought it and i cant use it.
2016-10-28
Use props
imdilanvlogs
lvl.4

Sri Lanka

yeah bro.. Mine is in the box thanks to this shitty firmware.. I hope thy will fix this soon..
2016-10-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry for the trouble caused, we're working on it now.
Would you please send an e-mail to support@dji.com about the issue you're faced with? we'd love to help you out.
2016-10-29
Use props
imdilanvlogs
lvl.4

Sri Lanka

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-10-30 08:05
Sorry for the trouble caused, we're working on it now.
Would you please send an e-mail to  about the ...

the only way you can help us giving a working firmware. You should not do like this to your customers, it s been almost 5 months now..  I even can not send mine for warranty because of custom issues. even If I could, I have to pay $160+ just for the shipping, drone worth only $400  it means 30% of whole drone cost. and i have to pay for a problem that clearly DJI did. as far as I know there was no need for a firmware, mine was flying very well. I just trusted so called best drone company in the world..
2016-10-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

imdilanvlogs@gm Posted at 2016-10-30 15:09
the only way you can help us giving a working firmware. You should not do like this to your custom ...

We really understand how frustrated that must be.
Thank you so much for your support and patience.
Please send an e-mail to support@dji.com if convenient, we'd love to help you do the further evaluation and have a test.
2016-10-30
Use props
n.shtykov
lvl.4
Flight distance : 71778 ft
Russia

That's all, for this... it's winter in Russia... I can fly two weeks... and then it will be too cold. But I can't cause range issue.... dji please I beg u all tell us a date...
2016-10-30
Use props
RYdronie
lvl.1
Flight distance : 140049 ft
Malaysia

Hmm... I own a Phantom 3 Stamdard for 3 months now, no firmware issues and it flies as expected. If your problem is referring to the range issue, then yes, it is limited. However, I fly often in urban areas and I can easily achieve 700+ meters.
2016-10-31
Use props
fans8cbe4738
First Officer
Flight distance : 18504 ft

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-10-30 16:11
We really understand how frustrated that must be.
Thank you so much for your support and patience. ...

Software all ok here too (P3S)

Range varies from location, day to day

It's always nice to get regular updates though

Thanks DJI Natalia
2016-10-31
Use props
fans8cbe4738
First Officer

fans8cbe4738 Posted at 2016-10-31 22:56
Software all ok here too (P3S)

Range varies from location, day to day

I will reply to my own post here

Who is fans8cbe4738 ??

It sure isn't me !!
2016-10-31
Use props
fans1d0edd31
lvl.4
Flight distance : 120141 ft
United States

I HAVE HAD MINE FOR OVER 6 MONTHS and i have 70 flight in it.. never had a problem with range. It is updated with the latest firmware... but then again... I live in the US.  (FCC)   
2016-10-31
Use props
Gerardo Rejec
lvl.4
Flight distance : 120141 ft
United States

fans1d0edd31 Posted at 2016-10-31 11:13
I HAVE HAD MINE FOR OVER 6 MONTHS and i have 70 flight in it.. never had a problem with range. It is ...

my username disappeared   I see
2016-10-31
Use props
markku.viitanen
New

Finland

I've had my P3S for a week now. It seems that the issue here is the RC connection lost. It is not the range issue since it happened also in my desk with just 1 meter distance. I reconnected the RC and it helped a while but in outside connection can be lost in 50 meter distance and the drone started heading home. Sometimes the re-connection was successful and I could continue flying, but it was quite annoying to start the filming from the beginning again.
2016-10-31
Use props
sidtx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 266729 ft
United States

I live in the US.

I've been flying my PS3 Standard for almost a year now (started in Jan of 2016) with no problems, firmware or otherwise.

Sid
2016-10-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

markku.viitanen Posted at 2016-10-31 23:43
I've had my P3S for a week now. It seems that the issue here is the RC connection lost. It is not th ...

You adjusted the antenna all the time during flight, right? it's an open filed without interference?
May I know the firmware version of the aircraft?
Please try to delete APP and re-install it, then re-link them again.
Do not fly it above your head, and try to fly farther then higher.
2016-10-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans8cbe4738 Posted at 2016-10-31 22:59

Who is fans8cbe4738 ??

Thank you and glad to hear everything works great.
May I know what's your username here? not sure why it's been changed to another one, we will help you check it.
2016-10-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans8cbe4738 Posted at 2016-10-31 22:59

Who is fans8cbe4738 ??

We have checked the info, for the safety of your account, the system has been updated.
If you just used you re-mail as your name, and never changed the nickname, it will be fans+some random numbers or letters.
Maybe it's time to change another unique name for your account.
2016-10-31
Use props
billwish76
Second Officer
Flight distance : 175495 ft

im not gona dispute any ones clain mearly what i get.  ok im in the usa now i have the 1.6.8. and i have the dbs mod antenna  i get at my very best 3500ft.a buddy same setup but neve updated fw and his best 11,000ft.  stock i got 1600ft with update.. never did a range test befor i updated the fw...
2016-10-31
Use props
imdilanvlogs
lvl.4

Sri Lanka

guys most of the people who have this problem are CE users. Not USA (FCC) users.. Don't know the reason...
2016-10-31
Use props
fans8cbe4738
First Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-11-1 12:00
We have checked the info, for the safety of your account, the system has been updated.
If you just ...

Thanks DJI Natalia

I'm intrigued why 'for the safety of your account'

Why not everyone else's account too?

Not complaining, I would just like to know why

2016-11-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans8cbe4738 Posted at 2016-11-1 22:06
Thanks DJI Natalia

I'm intrigued why 'for the safety of your account'

We have an announcement here for this updating, please check it here:
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... 6orderby%3Ddateline
2016-11-1
Use props
rr
First Officer
Denmark

this post was not for account questions but intended for firmware questions.so any news about this new beta firmware for standard.i am so tired of waiting as my bird cant fly due to this faulty 1.6.8 firmware
2016-11-2
Use props
markku.viitanen
New

Finland

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-11-1 05:21
You adjusted the antenna all the time during flight, right? it's an open filed without interferenc ...

No, I did not adjust the antenna, it was in pointing about 45 degrees. It was an open field just some small trees on it.
My firmware was updated to 1.6.80 when I first time started the DJI Go.
2016-11-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

markku.viitanen Posted at 2016-11-2 18:26
No, I did not adjust the antenna, it was in pointing about 45 degrees. It was an open field just so ...

Have you tried to delete the APP and re-install it, the re-link them again as mentioned before?
And fly farther then higher?
If it happens frequently in about 50 meters, then it needs to be sent in for further evaluation. You could contact our tech support at support.eu@dji.com for further help.
2016-11-2
Use props
rr
First Officer
Denmark

stop telling customers to send their drone in for evaluation instead of admitting the the 1.6.8 is a faulty firmware.many who has sent their bird in has the exact same problem when they recieve it back.its waist of time and money
2016-11-2
Use props
imdilanvlogs
lvl.4

Sri Lanka

rr@jensen.mail. Posted at 2016-11-2 17:08
stop telling customers to send their drone in for evaluation instead of admitting the the 1.6.8 is a ...

hey bro.. as far as I know, DJI-Natalia is the best moderator here than all the others.. and i m also really disappoint with this issue. my drone also in the box for 4 months now..  Blaming moderator is useless.. she tells what the company says... As a company DJI should solve this ASAP. because there are people who can't send their drones..
2016-11-2
Use props
vladimir.franol
lvl.1

Croatia

Hello ! I own  p3s and every flight i had rc signal lost..
Please tell me is this software or hardware problem..tnx
2016-11-2
Use props
rr
First Officer
Denmark

not blaming dji-natalia and yes i agree she is the best.but its just frustrating to have a bird who cant fly safe duing those issues as i paid almost 5000 danish kroners for a boxed bird who dont fly.and i have always bought dji drones .i had a phantom 2 v2 and there were newer any problems with this drone.
2016-11-2
Use props
fans8cbe4738
First Officer

rr@jensen.mail. Posted at 2016-11-2 18:03
this post was not for account questions but intended for firmware questions.so any news about this n ...

rr you will see my firmware response if you look above

However, firmware all working fine here in CE region with P3S but as I said, I always like updates so I am waiting too
2016-11-2
Use props
fans24234b1d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 408337 ft
Portugal

i'm really having problems since the app was updated to version 3.0.2 (using iphone 6S with ios 10),  i keep loosing signal everywhere. near, far away. on sunday i got really scared for the first time when it went briefly out of sight and with no signal (fortunately it returned home).
I have tried to uninstall the app, downloaded it again and the firmware says 1.6.80. i emailed support and they told me that the firmware version should be 1.8.0 but i simply cannot seem to install it. when i open DJI go there is no alert to update firmware
now i tried accessing the app from my ipad, to check if it was the device and when i go to the about option it displays the app dji go version (3.0.2) but firmware says "unknown"

help? i really can't use my drone right now.

2016-11-2
Use props
solentlife
Captain
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

This is my email sent to DJi Support ... as I have now a useless aircraft ................

Please can you help.

Phantom 3 Standard. I had serious problems with unreliable VIDEO FEED to my Android display. Flight Control via the Tx Controller was good.  On Internet forums - the general information was to downgrade FW to 1.05.07 - which I did by using a SD Card. The TXT file and the small LED light at top of gimbal indicated successful install. Green light on Controller but red LED where RC  Link button on aircraft. I have no Tx controller or flight control of the aircraft at all.

First I describe the start up and problem.

Switch on Tx Controller - LED is red as normal.
Switch on Aircraft. Camera and lights go through normal sequencing. Green LED comes on at top of gimbal.
Tx Controller LED turns to steady green.
Switch on Android. Set WiFi to Phantom.
DJI Go App changes to Phantom 3 Standard and Camera starts.

Display says 'SIGNAL LOST'
I try reset RC Link by pressing Red LED on Aircraft - this blinks. I turn gimbal wheel on Controller full left and toggle switch 3x. I get the beeps as it re-links. Controller LED goes Green. But Aircraft still shows LED as Red and there is no control at all from Tx Controller.

My Android phone can control the camera and I get video feed back. But absolutely no flight or Controller command response.

The DJI Go App - I have uninstalled / re-installed to try and get banner to say UPGRADE FW ... but even when I can get the banner - nothing happens.

I really need help and advice on this. I cannot send back as I live in Latvia and I had to buy via Internet from International seller.

Regards

Nigel
2016-11-2
Use props
imdilanvlogs
lvl.4

Sri Lanka

fans24234b1d Posted at 2016-11-3 03:13
i'm really having problems since the app was updated to version 3.0.2 (using iphone 6S with ios 10), ...

Bro please tell me, what is your drone? I mean P3S or P3P. if P3S then the newest firmware is 1.6.8 and  and if you have P3P then the lates one is 1.9.6 .  (1.8.8 was previous one for P3P)    finally if you have a P3S with 1.6.80. then that 1.6.8 firmware is the problem for this issue.. there is no way we can fix this unless we can change the main board. (actually the CPU card ) if you have warranty. then send it to DJI for repair..
2016-11-3
Use props
rr
First Officer
Denmark

just hope they will soon release a new firmware to the standard as i know many is waiting for
2016-11-3
Use props
Knobbynomates
First Officer

rr@jensen.mail. Posted at 2016-11-3 18:24
just hope they will soon release a new firmware to the standard as i know many is waiting for

Agreed

They have been Beta Testing one for a while

I guess the Mavic got in the way
2016-11-3
Use props
solentlife
Captain
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

Online with I think its PapaTita - is 1.07.0900 ............. is that the latest ?

I know it seemed to put my P3S back working with RC again ... but still have trouble with Video feed.

Nigel
2016-11-3
Use props
fans24234b1d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 408337 ft
Portugal

imdilanvlogs@gm Posted at 2016-11-3 18:14
Bro please tell me, what is your drone? I mean P3S or P3P. if P3S then the newest firmware is 1.6. ...

it's P3S with 1.6.80 firmware
it has warranty (bought in June), so it wouldn't be a problem. I just don't get how this could happen with just the app update. everything was ok 3 weeks ago.
2016-11-3
Use props
Weyland_Yutani
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32323 ft
United Kingdom

solentlife Posted at 2016-11-3 14:15
Online with I think its PapaTita - is 1.07.0900 ............. is that the latest ?

I know it seemed ...

I think that might be a newer firmware than the one currently available which is v01.06.0080? I've heard people mentioning a beta I'm curious if that's maybe the beta.

It sounds like the new firmware you got has the same issue as the current firmware though, which is a little worrying. I think the only solution for CE users with the range issue is to flash back to v01.05.0070 or earlier, which given your previous bad experience isn't an ideal solution.
2016-11-4
Use props
Weyland_Yutani
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32323 ft
United Kingdom

fans24234b1d Posted at 2016-11-3 15:44
it's P3S with 1.6.80 firmware
it has warranty (bought in June), so it wouldn't be a problem. I jus ...

It's the 1.6.8 firmware, once you downgrade back to the previous version or earlier the issue is solved. Check out this thread for more info on the process. Firmware Downgrade
2016-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules