Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Sort it out DJI
670 8 2016-10-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
darrencornwell
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1486 ft

http://gizmodo.com/dji-is-mislea ... s-newest-1788251112

"To comfort the market", just admit you don't have enough and we'll all be waiting for another month or so. Honesty is totally the best policy here. We've all been waiting and whining, we just want some transparecy - and a little honesty goes a long way.

You should have just announced that they wouldn't be shipping a few weeks back and I'm sure we all would have happily just waitied. This is my first experience ordering from you and I must say it's leaving a pretty sour taste.

- Give people their position in the line
- A very rough ETA
- What number is currently shipping

We get visibility, you get less bitching. Simple.
2016-10-28
Use props
darrencornwell
lvl.1

From the article (I can't account for the veracity of the article of course):

"DJI did confirm that full production of the Mavic Pro has not started but said the company was doing everything it could to get production ramped up as quickly as possible."

So it would appear they didn't even start production yet, why do we have to learn this from another source.... we're your customers, a little comms goes a long way.
2016-10-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Maybe the article is not through, they know people are doubting it yet no picture of actual email no third party confirmation, and dji haven't come out and said it's through , you seem to accept if it's in print it's through, because media never lies..
2016-10-28
Use props
darrencornwell
lvl.1

Like I said: "I can't account for the veracity of the article of course" - it would seem to tie with mass of people sans drone right now. I'm not sure how many people need to shout to get an answer and a little bit of transparency on the issue, seems like a fair thing to ask for to me.

Just another frustrated pre-orderer here wanting a new toy.

2016-10-28
Use props
ggoodlett
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27978153 ft
  • >>>

If they haven't started production yet, who made mine?

Jesus or aliens?

I'm going with aliens because this thing is out of this world.
2016-10-28
Use props
darrencornwell
lvl.1

ggoodlett@aol.c Posted at 2016-10-29 05:55

Jesus or aliens?

Full production.... throwing a few out to a few people to give the impression of shipping is hardly fulfilling everyones orders right?

And good on you for receiving one, you are however in the minority.
2016-10-28
Use props
yHS0eU90xE7Q
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2313 ft
United States

ggoodlett@aol.c Posted at 2016-10-28 17:55

Jesus or aliens?

Wow .. you got yours? What date did you order?
2016-10-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

darrencornwell Posted at 2016-10-28 22:57
Full production.... throwing a few out to a few people to give the impression of shipping is hardl ...

Who made newegg who made Amazon etcetc, if the article is true then they should come out and prove it they say they have an email where is it, your just rumour mongering,
2016-10-28
Use props
DJI LA Support
Captain

United States

There is already a thread about this subject. Please post in that one. Thanks guys. http://forum.dji.com/thread-68001-1-1.html
2016-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules