Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Video transmision from DJI AGRAS MG 1
2271 5 2016-10-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
leftyyyyyyy
lvl.1
Australia

Hi guys i am looking into putting a live video feed from a DJI MG 1 and was wondering what the best way forward would be ie lightbridge 2 with mouinted camera is there anyone out there who has done this or is thinking about it please drop a line in here
2016-10-28
Use props
broadlandboy
Captain
Flight distance : 1654222 ft
United Kingdom

Not got Agras yet but know someone who does. Thinking the same about putting a live feed on it.
As it already has Lightbridge control, connectors on the MG-1 & HDMI attachment on the RC (IIRC manual shows connection to DJI GO) wondered if it would be possible to just plug in a camera (720p would be sufficient) to get feed back. This would depend on what capabilities the software allow.
2016-10-28
Use props
chicopepe
lvl.1
Australia

well I installed micro Hdmi cable on the Agras mg1 and I get no video transmission? using Gopro hero5 black, as soon as I plug in the HDMI cable into the camera the display unit on the RC goes blank as if it lost connection, the button on the dji go app hdmi/sdi video output cant or wont stay on? can some post advise here please
2016-11-17
Use props
DroneMapperGuy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4226 ft
  • >>>
United States

Any luck with this? I have an AGRAS that I want to get live feed from small FPV camera or gopro and willing to use HDMI out on remote if needed or prefer a tablet on dji go app if possible.

Thank you guys.
2017-5-3
Use props
chicopepe
lvl.1
Australia

yeah no luck with that DJI says we do not support any mods for mg1
2017-5-3
Use props
sirBruno7
New
Latvia

chicopepe Posted at 2017-5-3 20:38
yeah no luck with that DJI says we do not support any mods for mg1

I am looking too for a solution to get spaying done more effective. I would need one or two FPV cams with live video. This I would not call it a mod. DJI has delivered with the MG-1 an unfinished solution.  With FPV or range sensing sensors it would be a complete solution for spraying. The MG-1S is better but when we ordered more than one and a half year ago (delivery last month) .

Also I don't understand why I can control spraying in manual mode but altitude control with the radar module I can use only in Manual + mode.  
2017-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules