3 day wait for an email response.
869 5 2016-10-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hX5x70AfdW7R
lvl.3
Flight distance : 144541 ft

So i ordered 10/09.. I'm going to be patient and wait no matter what... But i thought it's sort of an update on their status.

Dear customer,
Thank you for contacting DJI Online Store.
We currently still have not completed the shipment which were paid on 28th Sep due to the unprecedentedly demand.
For the later order, the accurate date will depending on the capacity for our factory.
Once the production getting stable, we will ship it out as much as we can.
Thank you for your patience and your kindly support on DJI is much appreciated.

Best regards
DJI Online Store
2016-10-29
Use props
Tahoe Ed
lvl.3
Flight distance : 41668330 ft
  • >>>
United States

We are working on orders through September and the beginning of October.  Your order is behind those currently shipping.  We are working as hard as we can to catch up on the overwhelming response to the Mavic.  Please be patient.  You will receive yours.
2016-10-29
Use props
hX5x70AfdW7R
lvl.3
Flight distance : 144541 ft

Again this was posted as an update for the wait of an email response, and to let customers know where the company stands since we really don't know where that is without any updates from anyone. For most customers, we have paid, we have been patient, and we just want to know what's going on.
2016-10-29
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Tahoe Ed Posted at 2016-10-29 14:53
We are working on orders through September and the beginning of October.  Your order is behind those ...

Is it in anyway possible, to get some clarity ,within reason as to how shipping is moving forward, it has been a couple of weeks since shipping started, for instance are we to in visage more delays than already exist, although I know you don't have this information, but is there someone we could contact to find out this information,
Or are we to accept the only information which has been  forthcoming thank you for being patient .
They are many people who have been disgruntled by this situation, now that orders are starting to go out is there light at the end of the tunnel or are we confined to the darkness for the foreseeable future,
An answer other than be patient, I'm sorry, would appreciated..
I trust you will understand.
2016-10-29
Use props
bbkinglives
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

All of this madness would be avoided by simply being truthful and letting your customers know a time table. Why is it so hard to do that?
2016-10-29
Use props
n8LelChtZQF3
lvl.2

United States

I have sent them 4 emails in the last 2 weeks and have not heard a single word. If I don't by this week I'll put a charge back with my bank on the card.
2016-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules