Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
$5 Android PlayStore Quadcopter Simulator
1013 1 2015-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JATO
Second Officer

United States

So while I was trying to find an app someone mentioned in another thread I found an app in the Android Play Store called QuadCopterFX Simulator. After playing the free version I spent the $4.95 and purchased the pro version.

I swiped one of my son's PlayStation controllers and connected up to my Nexus7 tablet. Now I am having fun flying a $5 drone simulator program.

Maybe it will make me a better pilot in the real word Hey you never know. It has course lock, home lock, and some other modes like the Phantom. You can customize things like the thrust, weight and things and it even has gimbal, FPV and ground line of sight mode. My complaint is the lights are reversed from the Phantom.

At worst it make help new flyers understand how some of the Phanton's features work in flight like course lock and home lock etc.

I know this might seem silly to some but if you can't fly because of the weather or your Phantom is down for some reason this might be a way to get a flying fix on the cheap.

2015-2-5
Use props
steadystickrick
lvl.3

United States

I've been using the FREE version for the last two weeks.
Will upgrade today after your comments.  You can develop your skills in manual mode too
2015-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules