Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Came home from being out of the country to this ......!!!
917 4 2016-10-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
adamyoungsfi

United States

Very excited !! Been out of the country and this came last Tuesday.  Hope all of yalls comes soon. Going to do some testing on all these issues and Ill post when I can.

download.png
2016-10-29
Use props
adamyoungsfi

United States

The size of it is amazing . First impressions are very strong on the good side.
IMG_2006.jpg
2016-10-29
Use props
JakeS
First Officer
Flight distance : 7287871 ft
  • >>>
United States

I agree the size is shocking... I knew it would be small but when I opened it up and took it out of the box it was still smaller than I expected. I saw and compared mine to a Karma and the karma is easily 3x larger... Just incredible what DJI has managed to do with this drone
2016-10-29
Use props
Dronez
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61135 ft
United States

enjoy it! In my mind, it's the best done ever made. I'm glad I got rid of my P4 for the Mavic. My biggest problem was that I live in a NFZ (within 5 miles of DC) and packing and taking the Phantom anywhere was a huge ordeal. Now the Mavic comes with me every day in my laptop bag and I never have to "plan" to take my drone anymore..
2016-10-30
Use props
R&L Aerial
Captain
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Congrats!!! You've been away so I'll tell you there have been a few isolated issues such as spinning, loss of control so I recommend you research the issues and fly in an open area ( no trees) P.S. I'm still waiting for mine.
2016-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules