new DJI Go & Nvidia Shield K1 makes issues, different reports in...
1550 4 2016-10-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
olekopter
lvl.2
Flight distance : 326001 ft

we have in Germany Forum different reports that 3.01 makes frozen screens and no function on Nvidia K1 devices.
http://www.kopterforum.de/topic/60999-nach-update-geht-nix-mehr/
so it is not a single case, it is a fact that we have here a blocker bug. If you go back to 2.60 dji Go all works fine...
and Litchi is also without any problem with latest RC/ Copter firmware.
Dear dji Team please investigate this in detail an bring us back in the air.....

Cheers
Ole

2016-10-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Ole, thanks to bring this to our attention.
Since Nvidia Shield K1 is not in DJI recommended devices list, maybe it caused by incompatibility.
With the V3.0.1 or V3.0.0, v2.9.0, you have the same case that it will freeze? it only works fine if you downgrade it to V2.6.0 or earlier version?
Have you tried to delete it and then re-install?
2016-10-30
Use props
olekopter
lvl.2

yes I did it complete delting the app with all kind of files, No I did not test 2.9,
yes with 3.0 and 3.0.1 the issues start with me, I can test later the day a 2.9.0 version,
And of course a K1 is one of the most performance and best Androids Tabs for this hobby in the Android world, and until now it works like charm.
So some further info, the Tab has only Lichi 3.8 and DJI Go XX on it, no games or such.
and Android 6.01 latest version, also no hacks in Recovery etc, plain K1

Hope this helps
Ole
2016-10-30
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

olekopter Posted at 2016-10-30 10:08
yes I did it complete delting the app with all kind of files, No I did not test 2.9,
yes with 3.0 a ...

This is the list of currently supported devices; presumably the K1 will be listed in the future, but not yet:-

APP / LIVE VIEW
iOS Version v3.0.1.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus,iPod touch 6,iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, and iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.

Android Version v3.0.1.
Requires Android 4.1.2 or later.Compatible with Samsung tabs 705c, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Google Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, Ascend Mate7, Huawei P8 Max, Huawei Mate 8, Nubia Z7 mini, Sony Xperia Z3, MI 3, MI PAD, Smartisan T1.

*Support for additional Android devices available as testing and development continues.
2016-10-30
Use props
olekopter
lvl.2

yes fine, so either I change my Tablet, NoGo.... or I change my Copter NoGo...
I go to Litchi because their programmers have some more luck in avoiding bugs.... not  better but different :-)
Ole
2016-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules