Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin M with s900
1414 9 2016-10-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
e.gargiulo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5000 ft
Italy

Ronin M with s900
I would like to connect my Ronin M to s 900. How can I do this? Thank you
2016-10-31
Use props
e.gargiulo
Second Officer
Italy

nobody?  thanks
2016-11-1
Use props
valealvarez.s96
lvl.4
Argentina

Using a special adapter, look at "cinemilled" then some sort of dampening system to isolate the vibrations from the aircraft to the ronin
2016-11-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Keep in mind, however, that the Ronin M is made for ground use and is not made to deal with air resistance. A Ronin MX is better suited for both aerial and ground use and has a mounting plate to use with aerial units.
2016-11-1
Use props
e.gargiulo
Second Officer
Italy

Hi, Jamie. Thanks. I would use this combination Ronin M with S900 for low altitude archaeological survey (3 meters) and at low speed. So it should be no problem. By the way ... could also be mounted i the mounting plate of the Ronin MX  on Ronin M? how can I buy it?. Thanks
2016-11-4
Use props
e.gargiulo
Second Officer
Italy

Hi. Nobody? .......
2016-11-4
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

e.gargiulo@soge Posted at 2016-11-4 16:36
Hi, Jamie. Thanks. I would use this combination Ronin M with S900 for low altitude archaeological su ...

Do you mean the Universal Mounting plate or the MX's vibration absorption mounting plate for the M600? For the universal mount, that can be found below:

http://store.dji.com/product/ronin-universal-mount?from=search

The mount for the MX to the M600 is included with the MX itself. A dealer may have this part separate for purchase, but that would require some shopping around. Since this was made for the Ronin MX, I can't say for sure that it will work for the Ronin M, but you can try it out at your discretion.

In the future it would be best if you hit "reply" to the post you want to respond to, so it will notify them.
2016-11-4
Use props
e.gargiulo
Second Officer
Italy

thanks .....
2016-11-4
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

You're welcome. Best of luck to you.
2016-11-4
Use props
FloStone
lvl.1
Switzerland

Is it better to use the Ronin-MX together with the S900, or does the Ronin-M work fine with mounting plate? I have a cheap offer for the M, thats why I'm asking.

- What are your recommendations on those two gimbals? Or is there another better product to consider?
- How can the camera (A7II) be controlled and triggered in the air?
- Can the Ronin be controlled directly over the remote of the S900 / Lightbridge 2

Thanks for your answers!
2018-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules