Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
!!!DJI ADAM NAJBERG PLEASE GIVE US AN UPDATE!!!
2335 15 2016-10-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stealle
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21827 ft
United States

The last official update was October 25.  Your customers want to know when we can realistically expect to see our orders fullfilled.  It is very important to include information as to when third party retailers such as Amazon (as the seller), Apple, and Best Buy will start fullfilling orders.  I ordered from Amazon (as a third party seller) on the first day it was available. Since you are shipping on a "first come first serve" basis, when will you start shipping to retailers? Your customers that ordered early would like to know.
2016-10-31
Use props
Enkeixpress
Second Officer
Flight distance : 297497 ft

They are beginning to ship out orders. Mostly ones who have ordered in September/beginning of October. So be patient.
2016-10-31
Use props
Lepus
lvl.4

Canada

OP is correct, Adam should provide an update.
2016-10-31
Use props
Enkeixpress
Second Officer

No point in calling out the big man. High-roller Adam Najberg is probably leaning back in a swimming pool or a large hot tub, sipping on a glass of fine chandi or wine right about now. not a single worry in his mind, already got a ton of money come in from people's preorders of the mavic. No announcement coming anytime soon.
2016-10-31
Use props
Mir
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2718491 ft
  • >>>
United States

Enkeixpress Posted at 2016-10-31 06:54
They are beginning to ship out orders. Mostly ones who have ordered in September/beginning of Octobe ...

This is incorrect, according to the latest from their CS, they're only now beginning to fill orders made in the first half of Sept 28 day. That is ridiculous
2016-10-31
Use props
stealle
lvl.4
United States

Would anybody else like an official update?
2016-10-31
Use props
stealle
lvl.4
United States

Just trying to keep this on the first page... hoping Adam Najberg or someone from DJI who cars about there customers might respond with an official announcement.  
2016-11-1
Use props
Mayoo
First Officer
Flight distance : 299708 ft
Canada

Even if the update is going to come its going to be very generic. In the mean time i need help from all the forum members to help me with this thread

http://forum.dji.com/thread-67246-1-1.html

I have currently changed the shipment status to Halted as i am not seeing any shipment notices today for Sep 28th Eve / Mid night orders ..

Please help me by replying on that thread if any of the members got any shipment updates for Sep 28th Mid / Eve
2016-11-1
Use props
Apriliamgt
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1155823 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

And no info on the soon 2nd November apple date ....  lack of information is crazy
2016-11-1
Use props
brightlights200
lvl.1

Amazon UK have pushed my order back to 16/11 for the bundle & Apple UK are not saying anything for my pre order 01/10 so I very much dount that the date of the 02/11 will be Honoured!, please can DJI just tell us the truth as we are adults & will understand but this lack of communication is causing whispers to become truth & are not helping anybody.
2016-11-1
Use props
ed24
lvl.1
Flight distance : 292674 ft
United Kingdom

brightlights200 Posted at 2016-11-1 16:56
Amazon UK have pushed my order back to 16/11 for the bundle & Apple UK are not saying anything for m ...

When I spoke to Apple today they have an estimate of the 3rd of January. No shit.
2016-11-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Seems to be a change in the shipping to dji first come first served customers , this week, ALL FACEBOOK COMMENTS DELETED , no forthcoming statement from A.N.,not looking good for forum members here
Yes I think A.N. should make a statement..
2016-11-1
Use props
stealle
lvl.4
United States

Mayoo Posted at 2016-11-1 12:16
Even if the update is going to come its going to be very generic. In the mean time i need help from  ...

No need to link that thread. It's at 122+ pages. I seriously doubt there are any forum members that are unfamiliar with it.  

The purpose of this thread is to get the attention of Adam Najberg or someone else at DJI to give us an official statement on progress being made and realistic shipping dates to 3rd party retailers such as Apple, Amazon (Prime), and Best Buy.
2016-11-1
Use props
Enkeixpress
Second Officer

stealle Posted at 2016-11-2 10:17
No need to link that thread. It's at 122+ pages. I seriously doubt there are any forum members tha ...

I highly doubt that this thread will grab the attention of Adam Najberg, even if his full name is clearly plastered across the topic title. Besides, it's not really him that we need an statement from. I think it's DJI CEO Frank Wang that we need to hear a word from. But again, like Adam, he's not a easy guy to get hold of. These are executive director types that don't wander about on these forums at all. They're working all throughout the day, non-stop, talking with executives & shareholders, heading off to meetings, etc.
2016-11-1
Use props
ferrari-458-ut
lvl.1

United States

Plus they don't have anything else to tell us.  They got a lot more orders then they thought and they are working to make and ship them as fast as they can.
2016-11-1
Use props
70challenger
lvl.4
United States

I found them, here they are after they got all the mavic pro orders.

2016-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules