live chat
12Next >
28064 62 2014-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
davymy
New

United Kingdom

hi guys where do i find the live chat help line ...uesd 2 days ago cant seem to find it now !
2014-10-2
Use props
FromAdronesEye
lvl.4
Flight distance : 93146 ft
Dominican Republic

I have notice that some times is up and sometime you can't find it
2014-10-2
Use props
hd_ultra
lvl.3

United States

FromAdronesEye Posted at 2014-10-2 21:59

http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-2-vision-plus

At the very bottom right.
2014-10-2
Use props
guillermomoca
New

Peru

Hi , from Peru . I had a trouble with my P2 last week fall of when i fly  i think a fly away. There are a place when i can to fix the DJI Zenmuse H3-3D 3
2014-11-14
Use props
rubick.producto
New

Bolivia

hello

I need repair the gimbal flex  or buy  please
2014-11-21
Use props
marco.ma
lvl.1

China

Dears,
1. You can go to http://www.dji.com/support, select corresponding region, contact your dealer for help.
2. You can send email to support@dji.com for any technical or after-sale  question.
2014-11-23
Use props
marco.ma
lvl.1

China

guillermomoca@g Posted at 2014-11-15 06:53
Hi , from Peru . I had a trouble with my P2 last week fall of when i fly  i think a fly away. There  ...

Dear, You can send email to support@dji.com for any technical inquiries.
2014-11-23
Use props
ghostmaster
lvl.2

Portugal

guillermomoca@g Posted at 2014-11-15 06:53
Hi , from Peru . I had a trouble with my P2 last week fall of when i fly  i think a fly away. There  ...

Chat its not the place for that, its ony for sale questions.
2014-11-23
Use props
marco.ma
lvl.1

China

rubick.producto Posted at 2014-11-22 06:09
hello

I need repair the gimbal flex  or buy  please

Dear, Which  country you come from?  
2014-11-23
Use props
finito2
lvl.1

Spain

Hello, my Vision+ Was working perfectly úntil i made an upgrade to the last firmware. Everything seemed ok, but when i start the engines they turn very slowly and they do not respond to the stick.
I have reinstaled everything several times and thre aré no changes.
Any idea?
Thank you
2014-12-17
Use props
finito2
lvl.1

Spain

Hello, my Vision+ Was working perfectly úntil i made an upgrade to the last firmware. Everything seemed ok, but when i start the engines they turn very slowly and they do not respond to the stick.
I have reinstaled everything several times and thre aré no changes.
Any idea?
Thank you
2014-12-17
Use props
ndrwfotheringha
New
Flight distance : 389993 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Can anyone help me please? I have made an error and accidentally order x2 Phantom 2's How do i cancel 1?
2015-3-16
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

finito2@yahoo.e Posted at 2014-12-18 06:08
Hello, my Vision+ Was working perfectly úntil i made an upgrade to the last firmware. Everything se ...

Recalibrate the sticks and thumb wheel for the camera.
2015-3-16
Use props
marciano
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8748281 ft
Uruguay

I had a bizarre chat with them yesterday.
I guess dji guy was answering 10 questions at the same time. This would be not bad if he wouldn't mixed the answers!!!  
And the chat app they use is awful, long delays in sending posts, 'send file' didn't work
2015-8-21
Use props
d9999dean
New

Malaysia

Problem with Micro SD Card Slot.

【Customer Name】:Mohamad Muhyiddin B Abd Ghafar

【Country】: Malaysia
【Mobile】: +60-173203260
【Email】: d9999dean@gmail.com

【Product Model(P3 Professional) 】:Phantom 3 Professional

【Purchasing Channels】: Remotecam Enterprise (Malaysia)

【Receive Date】: 3.September 2015

【Serial Number(Craft Serial Number)】:P76DCH06016083
【Serial Number(Camera Serial Number)】:P78DCH05031505
【Serial Number(Repeater Serial Number)】:P81JCH04001480

【App used by Customer (Android / iOS) 】: Android

【Issue Description】:Problem with Micro SD Card Slot. After update firmware MicroSD Card wont lock in the slot.
2015-9-4
Use props
israel_toyo
New

Philippines

FromAdronesEye Posted at 2014-10-2 21:59

hello there

2015-9-9
Use props
athanasetolis
New

Greece

After cuptured a video, downloaded from the craft, made the procedure "cut to footage" I try to make movie. After 2" I receive the message " Unfortunately DJI stopped runining". This problem is for all of my videos. Any idea?
2015-11-1
Use props
bobm
New

United States

I am having trouble with a firmware upgrade... who can I talk to about the problem I am having?
2015-11-3
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

What is the problem you are having bobm?  I can help you.

Dave
2015-11-3
Use props
Red
New

Lebanon

Hi, Can someone plz tell me if I ordered a Phantom 3 Advanced today, when will it exactly arrive to an address in New York Zip 10017, because I will be traveling on Tuesday 22nd and I need it by then, is that possible?
And in case I ordered it and it didn't arrive by 22nd of this month, can I get a refund?Thank you
2015-12-17
Use props
kiffoc
New

United States

Hello, I purchased a DJI Phantom 3 Professional (using my email kiffoc@gmail.com) on December 18. First, I had a shipping problem because it was promised I would receive my package before the 24th if I ordered before the 19th, which I did. Yet, it was shipped on the 21st by DJI and I received it late, today, on the 28th. I took all precautions and watched all the tutorial videos, and after updating the software, making sure everything was absolutely ready to go I took the drone outside in my backyard for a test run, where there are no trees, and it worked perfectly. I fully recharged the drone battery and the remote battery and took it out to open fields to test it out. I calibrated it perfectly and everything was going smooth until about 5 minutes in, it was still in my line of vision, near perfect weather, and it jerked off course and hit a tree, falling about 30 meters to the floor. The battery is now broken, the frame is cracked, and i'm absolutely livid because it's my first day on the drone and I had absolutely NO OUTPUT in the crash of the drone. I've operated a phantom drone before for many of my shoots and never had this problem. I looked on your website and saw this:

4. A replacement will not be provided within 15 calendar days of the purchase where:

a. Legal proof-of-purchase or receipts are not provided, or are reasonably believed to have been forged or tampered with.
b. Product sent in for replacement does not include all original accessories, attachments and packaging, or contains items damaged by user error.
c. Product is found to have no manufacturing defects after appropriate tests are conducted by DJI Technical Support.
d. Any product fault or damage has been caused by unauthorized use or modification of the product, including exposure to moisture, entry of foreign bodies (water, oil, sand, etc.), or improper installation or operation.
e. Product labels, serial numbers, waterproof marks, false proof marks etc. show signs of tampering or alteration.
f. Damage was caused to the product by external factors out of our control, including fire, flood, high winds and lightning strike.

I am being completely honest when I say that I have not done anything in my part to crash the drone. It has been barely 10 days since I ordered my phantom, and I am making a claim because I would like my drone fixed under the warranty program of this company. I can send you pictures and such later, I just want to know exactly where I can ship my drone to be replaced/repaired and what information I need to give you to make this happen.
If you want I can email you from the email I used to buy the drone with. I still have everything single part and accessory and bag that came with the drone.

Craft S/N:
P76DCL16B26307
Camera S/N:
P78DCL15070470
Repeater S/N:
077DCL13010705

2015-12-28
Use props
tcbsfwd
New

United States

I just bought the phatom 4K for 1259 and now your selling it for 799 ....I'm bringing it back to Best Buy ....what's your policy
2016-1-8
Use props
tcbsfwd
New

United States

I just bought the phatom 4K for 1259 and now your selling it for 799 ....I'm bringing it back to Best Buy ....what's your policy
2016-1-8
Use props
joerc
New

United States

I have a question for my NAZA-M LITE? It will fly but when I connect it to my computer it says on the screen "X3 is DISCONNECTED" yet it flies ok.
2016-4-6
Use props
afrikaimagemaga
New

Ghana

Please, I need to know where to buy Gimbal flex. I gave my dron to a friend and was mistakingly torned the Gimbal flex which mahe the camera jecking..
Am i Ghana please....
2016-6-3
Use props
atavares1
New

Mozambique

Hi.
I updated the firmware my phanton 3 standard 3 weeks ago,  and since then I'm losing my RC signal and can't fly further than 50-80m range. Can any one help me solving this problem?
I also tried to reinstall the older firmware version though the DJI app,  but apparently older version are not available. Does any one knows how to downgrading Phantom 3 firmware Standard.
2016-6-14
Use props
cffilmz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13068 ft

Greetings my question is for DJI sales can I request which carrier is used to deliver my purchase I would make online for example my preference would be UPS
2016-7-12
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

cffilmz Posted at 2016-7-13 01:13
Greetings my question is for DJI sales can I request which carrier is used to deliver my purchase I  ...

Depending on your location determines the carrier. for sales US is FedEx, UK is DPD, the rest of the world is DHL and then some small local carriers.
There is no UPS option, sorry.
2016-7-12
Use props
cffilmz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13068 ft
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-7-12 13:23
Depending on your location determines the carrier. for sales US is FedEx, UK is DPD, the rest of th ...

thx for your response can I designate a fed ex drop off carrier point so i could pick it up i can provide my drivers license as ID and proof of address
2016-7-12
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

cffilmz Posted at 2016-7-13 06:41
thx for your response can I designate a fed ex drop off carrier point so i could pick it up i can  ...

I do not work in the customer service center, call 818-235-0789 in the morning and they will let you know.
2016-7-12
Use props
fans878c3c5a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5948 ft
Australia

Map not appearing on screen
2016-12-2
Use props
fans878c3c5a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5948 ft
Australia

Map not appearing on screen
2016-12-2
Use props
fans9adb6902
New

United States

Im trying to get some info regarding my order and shipping info can someone from DJI be so kind to replay ?
2016-12-4
Use props
David C
New

United States

Hi i would like to know about the mavic
2016-12-7
Use props
Leonardomommy18
New

United States

Im havin promblems even starting the motor and having a firmware upgrade fail
2016-12-26
Use props
fans35c92bda
New

Sri Lanka

hello can someone help me
2017-1-14
Use props
fans35c92bda
New

Sri Lanka

DJI-Dave Posted at 2015-11-3 19:10
What is the problem you are having bobm?  I can help you.

hi hello i want to kbow something about the phantom 3 standard which i have.it has a prob many times when i am flying it.its getting out of control.if pls help me.
reply to fernandodilshan24@gmail.com
i am a great fan of DJI.
2017-1-14
Use props
Misterkm8 5
New

United States

Can anyone help me with the inspire 2 Can anyone help me with the inspire 2?? What do I need to order??
2017-2-4
Use props
Misterkm8 5
New

United States

Can anyone help me with the inspire 2??   What do I need to order??
2017-2-4
Use props
fansedf3e416
lvl.1

United Kingdom

https://survey.djicorp.com/Quest ... =PHANTOM&lan=en         of line at mo
2017-2-4
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules