DJI MAVIC PRO USER VIDEOS
1546 3 2016-10-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jmoya03-sp
lvl.2

United States

I'm starting a new thread for us to upload our user videos.

2016-10-31
Use props
T_A_Rogers
lvl.2
Flight distance : 68537 ft
United States

Why in the hell would you try to hand catch it? There's a perfectly stable flat surface right in front of you upon which you could land. You're just asking to get cut up.

See this vid @ 15:50 - This could be you.

2016-10-31
Use props
dOVn8STcgtRQ
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Ive still not got mine. These lot at dji are a crafty bunch, "dear customers we started shipping on the 21st". Great I thought I will have mine around feb 2nd!!! Then another statement "dear customers weve started shipping the fly more bundles today (25th)" what??? So why in the first anouncement specify that it is only the standard drone package being sent out??!! Then a check on apples website has delivery down for december!!!! What the fuck? Ive absoloutly lost every ounce of faith in this company. I ordered on the 4th october! Ive cancelled my order and am going with the karma. What a bunch of greedy bastards you lot are.
2016-11-1
Use props
dOVn8STcgtRQ
lvl.1

United Kingdom

And Id like to add aswell that for some that jave recieved there mavic check out youtube for the crash video. There are software issues. A guy on there uaed the RTH function after he lost all control ober the mavic and the thing smashed into a tree. Its a great drone in theory but they rushed production just to beat the karma. Software issues galore you just watch the online videos flood in! I will not be their test pilot. Fuck em
2016-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules