Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Would this be covered?
741 1 2016-10-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Eazy123
lvl.2
  • >>>

I do have DJI care, just to get that out of the way.  I decided to try flying my new Mavic indoors - the tripod mode was touted as indoor-friendly.  So I took off indoors and the Mavic was in Atti mode - now, there's nothing in the manual that says tripod mode doesn't work in Atti mode.  So I'm trying to get tripod mode to work - eyes on my phone, and in the meantime the Mavic drifts sideways, into my kitchen, into the stove and screws up all four props and actually dents the body near one of the front vision sensors.

I see DJI care doesn't cover cosmetic damage, but it really irks me because the manual isn't clear on Tripod mode.  Now I'm out 4 props and have a dent in my Mavic.  Should this be covered?

2016-10-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry to hear about that, for this case, it needs to be sent in for evaluation firstly, then our tech support will send you an e-mail for the repair cost. If it accords with DJI care policy after evaluation, then it will be covered.
Please feel free to contact us at support@dji.com for further help.
2016-10-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules