Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Somebody try Moverio™ BT-200 Smart Glasses
6243 46 2015-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mtnmaddman
Second Officer

United States

RichJ53 Posted at 2015-8-2 08:01
I am trying to attach the manual for the FS HD model 1105. It will be awhile before I am able t ...

Thanks for that, the specs are similar for the fsharks and my Alien sunglasses, the native resolution is higher horizontally on Alien sunglasses, than the fshd and is lower vertically, I would imagine the picture quality to be similar, The FSHD I think will have a much squarer picture where as the A sun glasses would be a 16x9 format same as 1280x720.  The 40 degree FOV is interesting,  I sure would like to look into each side by side,  I think the picture will seem farther away and wider in the Alien Sunglasses. Lots of functions and features on the fsharks.  I like the simplicity, size  and connectivity of the Alien s glasses though, I like to be able to see pad and bird also, all at the same time. there are some good picks for glasses out there right now for the phantom and Inspire.
2015-8-1
Use props
Daninho
Second Officer

Germany

I dont know but the nebula sunglasses looking kind of cheap to me, they are sold at alibaba for about 350 dollar. It is the typical "china gadget" i would say. Fatshark will release the dominator V3 soon which will offer 16:9 and direct HDMI port for about 399 dollar. And of course there are the new retina projection glasses which will project a 720P 40-45 FOV image directly to your retina. Those look promising because they are also a higher frade headphone at once with ti drivers and they looking pretty cool and simple. 599 dollars. The epsons dont offer direct HDMI port as far as i know, so you cant plug them directly into the inspire/Phantom3 remote. There is gigantic aftermarket box available for that i think but who wants a gigantic box with them all the time. I will get those retina projection ones
2015-8-2
Use props
KnightOwl
lvl.4

United States

Daninho Posted at 2015-8-3 02:30
I dont know but the nebula sunglasses looking kind of cheap to me, they are sold at alibaba for abou ...

For those with the retail version of the BT200s, Epson sells a wireless mirroring adapter that allows you to see video from the hdmi out on the controller.  Its a little clunky (the setup requires the adapter, battery and hdmi cable) but it does work with little to no latency.
2015-8-3
Use props
Daninho
Second Officer

Germany

KnightOwl Posted at 2015-8-3 23:29
For those with the retail version of the BT200s, Epson sells a wireless mirroring adapter that all ...

I think this new goggle with the retina projection is better and it has higher resolution and wider fov and you have higher end headphones as well. Because of the DLP mirror technic which projects the image directly to your retina without the use of LCD panels it should look like real and has no vidible screendoor effect or visible pixels. That thing got me i have to say.
2015-8-3
Use props
DJK
New
Flight distance : 44154 ft
United States

mtnmaddman Posted at 2015-8-2 01:36
I will be listing the glassses this week, midweek on Ebay search  for phantom 3 fpv video glasses

i still have not been able to find them listed
2015-8-6
Use props
mtnmaddman
Second Officer

United States

DJK Posted at 2015-8-7 09:58
i still have not been able to find them listed

DJK
They sold out in 6 hours, on Wednesday.  I will have a larger shipment arriving wed. or thurs. of next week.
my email is mtnmaddman@hotmail.com drop me a note and I will give you a heads up.
2015-8-6
Use props
Drper2
lvl.2
United States

Have used Moverio glasses with i2 for last 2 hours.  Once everything loaded and adjusted, works great and won'y fly w/o them.  Had to remember to NOT  use any other monitor such as iPad or Crystalsky.  Should wear hat to block out reflection of sun,etc.
2019-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules