Best Active tracking video I've seen yet
1862 16 2016-10-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MattN
lvl.2
Flight distance : 104495 ft
United States

I just saw this on YouTube, this has to be the best active track video I've seen yet. I was pretty impressed, did they do an update recently? Because I don't recall it working this good in other videos..

2016-10-31
Use props
MadMonkey
lvl.2

United States

That is pretty impressive, thanks for sharing.
2016-11-1
Use props
fans3974ae06
lvl.2

Would be funny if it locked onto the car driving by and took off with it lol
2016-11-1
Use props
RyCo
lvl.1

United States

I wish they would just make some kind of transponder for tracking like Yuneec's Wizard.

With visual tracking, the drone loses you every time you change direction faster than walking speed.
2016-11-1
Use props
stealle
lvl.3
Flight distance : 21827 ft
United States

would terrain mode have worked better on those hills?  what the difference between terrain mode and active track other than terrain mode is suppose to compensate for changes in elevation?
2016-11-1
Use props
MattN
lvl.2
Flight distance : 104495 ft
United States

stealle Posted at 2016-11-1 10:29
would terrain mode have worked better on those hills?  what the difference between terrain mode and  ...

I'm not sure. I personally don't have my Mavic yet so I haven't been able to test this myself. But I do know that if he would've gone more to the left when it was approaching the tree directly underneath it the Mavic should've gone around the tree by itself..
2016-11-1
Use props
method007
Second Officer
Flight distance : 110449 ft
  • >>>
United States

RyCo Posted at 2016-11-1 11:52
I wish they would just make some kind of transponder for tracking like Yuneec's Wizard.

With visual ...

I bet Autopilot adds Mavic support.  Their software will do that with an Apple Watch.
2016-11-1
Use props
fai58
lvl.3
Flight distance : 104439 ft
United States

How does the youtube user capture their iOS screen as video? Just curious
2016-11-1
Use props
70challenger
lvl.3
United States

fai58 Posted at 2016-11-1 14:28
How does the youtube user capture their iOS screen as video? Just curious

Its Android(Samsung), and the program is called Mobizen.
2016-11-1
Use props
Tony Mountaina
lvl.1
United States

Can you activate tracking in wifi mode just using phone or do you need remote for that?
also
fai58: http://www.androidauthority.com/ ... ording-apps-600838/
2016-11-1
Use props
Mooney
lvl.3

United States

$1,000 dog on an invisible leash that won't crap in your yard.

Couldn't help but think that drone was going to unleash a Hellfire in the center of his back.
2016-11-1
Use props
Jake Phantom 3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2639747 ft
United States

There is something very important that everyone is overlooking. His Mavic is actually working as it should.
2016-11-1
Use props
Gary Mac
lvl.4
Flight distance : 741683 ft
United States

Great test and realistic expectation of the tracking mode.  Glad to see it work after all the "issues" that have been reported.
2016-11-1
Use props
pythagoras183
lvl.2

United States

It looks like there's some rubber banding when he slows down, but overall looks good.
2016-11-1
Use props
Adrijan
New

India

Would you be able to enact following in wifi mode simply utilizing telephone or do you need remote for that? moreover
https://www.techmint.in/android-screen-recorder-applications/
2019-3-7
Use props
Adrijan
New

India

Would you be able to enact following in wifi mode simply utilizing telephonehttps://www.techmint.in/android-screen-recorder-applications/ or do you need remote for that? moreover
2019-3-7
Use props
Adrijan
New

India

TechMint- This is one of the best Blog for free Tips and Tricks about SEO, Android, iOS Apple, Facebook, WhatsApp, Blogging, Wordpress, Social Media &much more. Which can be very very helpful for your daily life. Stay tuned in this blog for further updates.
https://www.techmint.in/
2019-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules