Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
The problem with the ronin
1941 10 2016-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2edc6bba
New

Russia

Good afternoon, there was a problem with the ronin, it worked well for six months. Then for no reason, he started to spin at high speed, it is now when you turn it is not balanced, it does not see an application. 5-7 when he starts to balance inclusion and application sees, but spinning and spinning. (Добрый день, случилась проблема с ронином, всё работало хорошо на протяжении полугода. После чего без причины он начал крутиться с огромной скоростью, сейчас когда его включаешь он не балансирует, приложение его не видит. при 5-7 включение он начинает балансировать и приложение видит, но крутиться и крутиться .)
2016-11-1
Use props
valealvarez.s96
lvl.3
Argentina

This problem has a solution, many users had it, it's a problem with cable connection, if you know someone good at electronics he can help you  to solder the bad connections on cable
2016-11-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Do you notice any physical damage to any of the cabling on the Ronin? To clarify, are you not able to connect to just the Ronin Assistant app or is it the Assistant Software for the computer as well?
2016-11-2
Use props
seedubb
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-11-2 16:22
Do you notice any physical damage to any of the cabling on the Ronin? To clarify, are you not able t ...

Not to hi-jack someone else's thread, but when I first received my Ronin-M I noticed some of the cable housing was damaged.

Could this be an issue that needs fixing? I've patched it with some electrical tape for now to try and seal it, but if this could cause the Ronin to mis-behave I'll take it to a repair shop soon.

I've not noticed any major malfunctions with the Ronin, sometimes some unexplained little jitters, but I'd rather get this fixed before it gets worse if it could cause troubles later on.
2016-11-8
Use props
studprof
New

Russia

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-11-3 00:22
Do you notice any physical damage to any of the cabling on the Ronin? To clarify, are you not able t ...

no damage to the cable, does not work on android, mac, win
2016-11-8
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

seedubb Posted at 2016-11-8 20:21
Not to hi-jack someone else's thread, but when I first received my Ronin-M I noticed some of the c ...

I'm sorry I do not see the images, can you repost them?
2016-11-9
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

studprof Posted at 2016-11-9 00:09
no damage to the cable, does not work on android, mac, win

Could you happen to provide a small video of how it behaves? Have you also sent an email to the Europe Support team as well?
2016-11-9
Use props
seedubb
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-11-10 06:00
I'm sorry I do not see the images, can you repost them?

Hi,

Here are the images again...

2016-11-18
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

seedubb Posted at 2016-11-18 20:25
Hi,

Here are the images again...

That cable is the likely culprit, as there could be some fraying occurring around the connectors. There could be a chance that there is an issue with the GCU port as well, but I would recommend sending the unit in for repair in order to have the Ronin thoroughly checked out and having this addressed.
2016-11-18
Use props
seedubb
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-11-18 20:37
That cable is the likely culprit, as there could be some fraying occurring around the connectors.  ...

Ok, do you know where is best to send it from Bristol, UK? Also, will this incur a cost as it was in this state since receiving it?

Thanks.
2016-11-21
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

seedubb Posted at 2016-11-21 17:55
Ok, do you know where is best to send it from Bristol, UK? Also, will this incur a cost as it was  ...

I unfortunately would not know much about shipping in the UK. If you call +44 2078621722, the Europe Support team would be able to give you better details than I could for that area.
2016-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules