Polar Pro ND Filters
21722 248 2016-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hyderja
lvl.3
United States

After chatting  with Amazon yesterday and sharing with them previous correspondence where Amazon's  representative stated that they would honor the original pricing, Amazon has shipped my order of the Cinema Series 6-pack and they will be here tomorrow for the original price they posted of $79.99. I had to place a new order with the $149.99  filters and they are refunding me the difference of $62.20. My original order was $87 and some change because of tax.
2017-3-16
Use props
FI. Stanley
lvl.4
Flight distance : 148556 ft
  • >>>
Finland

I got this filter yesterday Cinema Series Shutter. No doesn't have problems with the gimbal when startup. Fit really well and is fantastic filter u can get so far.
2017-3-16
Use props
ProQuad
lvl.4
Flight distance : 20296870 ft
  • >>>
United States

PolarPro Posted at 2017-2-6 09:25
The Filters should be pressed on all the way, and pass through gimbal initialization.
If you are still having issues you can reach out to me directly and I can help you get dialed in.

Jeff...I received my 6 pack from Multicopter Warehouse and seem to fit really snug...this is not an issue and I will work with it.  Looking forward to using them soon.

In the instructions that were sent out with my 6 pack it says to put these on AFTER the gimbal has gone through its start up.  What you are saying here is contradictory.  Can you please confirm which way it should be done.  Kind of worried that handling such a tiny object I will do more damage then I want to think of.
2017-3-16
Use props
PolarPro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 315682 ft
  • >>>
United States

ProQuad Posted at 2017-3-16 08:06
Jeff...I received my 6 pack from Multicopter Warehouse and seem to fit really snug...this is not an issue and I will work with it.  Looking forward to using them soon.

In the instructions that were sent out with my 6 pack it says to put these on AFTER the gimbal has gone through its start up.  What you are saying here is contradictory.  Can you please confirm which way it should be done.  Kind of worried that handling such a tiny object I will do more damage then I want to think of.

Thanks for supporting our brand!
Well, we updated the filters, but forgot to update the manual!

They can be installed before startup:

-Jeff from PolarPro
2017-3-16
Use props
ProQuad
lvl.4
Flight distance : 20296870 ft
  • >>>
United States

PolarPro Posted at 2017-3-16 21:37
Thanks for supporting our brand!
Well, we updated the filters, but forgot to update the manual!

Jeff,

Thanks.  I would have to say the music is groovy and the narration is much more personal then the other video...lol.

Thanks again.
2017-3-17
Use props
superjet96
lvl.3
Flight distance : 142743 ft
United States

I used these filters for the first time recently.  I still have more to learn about camera settings but even with that said these made a huge difference in my videos right away.  I have had zero problems with them.  I am putting them on before startup and I am having No gimbal problems.  I will be mainly filming over water on sunny days and that is where I have done my testing and very happy so far.
2017-3-17
Use props
skan
lvl.2

Spain

Where can I find a cheap graded filter for Mavic Pro?
I mean those darkening the sky but not the ground, creating a gradient.
2018-6-16
Use props
SparksBird
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

skan Posted at 2018-6-16 03:47
Where can I find a cheap graded filter for Mavic Pro?
I mean those darkening the sky but not the ground, creating a gradient.

PolarPro is the only ones that have the Gradient filters for the Mavic Pro as of now.
2018-6-16
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

PolarPro Posted at 2016-12-13 08:07
The Cinema Series may work, there seems to be a bit a variance on the Mavic Camera side as well, so its hard to get out manufacturing specs exactly aligned with theirs. The Aluminum frames will have much tighter tolerances.

Dont worry! We will get you dialed in,

Hi Jeff, some people around here wondering can you explain late delivery problems with M2 filters
2018-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules