Flight Records
836 3 2016-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Logger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2883714 ft
Australia

Is there somewhere online that I can see my Flight Records.  Currellty I can see them in DJI Go on my S7 Edge android phone. I can also open DJI GO on my iPad and hit sync and my user experience "Grown of Value" will increas to match the android. No actuall flight records show here though as I have not actually flown using the iPad. But given the records sync to the cloud somewhere can I access & view them by way of my DJI account somehow?  DJI can do this can they not. So what about me?  Being resticted to viewing all my flight records on my phone is less than ideal.

Also in my DJI account I see the section "MY UNLOCKING PLANS".  Given there are no resticted zones anywhere near where I propose to fly, is there any reason to go in there and register my device?

2016-11-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

healthydrones
2016-11-2
Use props
Logger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2883714 ft
Australia

So I take the answer is No. NFI what you mean by healthydrones.
2016-11-2
Use props
Gary Mac
lvl.4
Flight distance : 741683 ft
United States

Logger Posted at 2016-11-2 13:06
So I take the answer is No. NFI what you mean by healthydrones.

Lol, love the acronym.  I'm assuming the poster meant https://healthydrones.com/.  I don't know much about it, except it is supposed to be a place you can upload your logs and then see the information visually.  I created an account because it looked useful.  I don't have my Mavic yet and the Mavic is my first drone.
2016-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules