Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
UAV Man
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4747 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi guys and girls,
Can someone shed light on the severe lack of Mavics in the UK and the various reports of suppliers being given NO information or even as the following has quoted been told the price has increased now of the product!!

New message from: ukdronestore (43)
Dear Customer.

We were contacted yesterday by our UK importer of DJI products to confirm that DJI had announced a last minute increase in the trade price of the Mavic drone. This action by DJI which we believe has been caused by the drop in the value of the pound, has resulted in our importer and other UK wholesalers having to remove the Mavic from their product list and we are now faced with issuing refunds to our customers immediately. We sincerely apologise for this disappointing news as we invested heavily in marketing the product and were preparing to take on extra staff to distribute out to our customers in the shortest possible time. We work very hard on the quality of our customer service and will ensure refunds are with you ASAP.

Yours sincerely,

Sam Shaw
Managing Director
UK Drone Store Ltd

2016-11-2
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
Second Officer
Flight distance : 324442 ft
United Kingdom

I wouldn't trust what a dodgy looking ebay seller says about anything. They're just BS's you, they never had them, probably realised they're not getting them anytime soon so made up this story.
Right now they have nothing for sale, that's not a real business you're dealing with.
2016-11-2
Use props
Nees
lvl.4
Flight distance : 80991 ft
Belgium

A message from an EBAY seller... They can say whatever they want. I would NEVER trust an ebay store.
2016-11-2
Use props
UAV Man
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4747 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I'm waiting from an official supplier, the post above was handed on to me from another person. Allegedly they supply Amazon as a preferred supplier. Amazons words.
2016-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules