Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Feedback Request - For those who have received their Mavic COMBO
1113 6 2016-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
T_A_Rogers
lvl.2
Flight distance : 68537 ft
United States

Hey y'all - I'm trying to establish how much leftover room is in the Fly More bag after all the included accessories & batteries are put into their designated slots. Can you add an additonal (4th) battery? Would there be room for the PolarPro ND filter pack? I don't want to go ordering accessories that ultimately will cause me to need creative ways to store them with the Mavic.

Thanks!
2016-11-2
Use props
fansb7135eee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 755988 ft
  • >>>

hi, its a nice bag however it is really tight with the mavic,  controller and 3 batteries. The controller has to be squeezed in and there really isn't room for the charger either.  Im thinking about getting a small lowepro dslr bag like a nova 180 or similar.  The bag might get easier to use as it breaks in but I dont like having the remote squished in there with the thumb controls off center.  If they would have made it a little larger it would have been ideal.  
2016-11-2
Use props
trance728
lvl.4
Flight distance : 298048 ft
  • >>>

fansb7135eee Posted at 2016-11-3 09:05
hi, its a nice bag however it is really tight with the mavic,  controller and 3 batteries. The contr ...

Maybe they designed it thinking the thumbs ticks would be able to be removed like the tester ones.
2016-11-2
Use props
fansb7135eee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 755988 ft
  • >>>

trance728 Posted at 2016-11-3 09:09
Maybe they designed it thinking the thumbs ticks would be able to be removed like the tester ones. ...

Yeah that is probably right.  
2016-11-2
Use props
VoDoXuS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 88619 ft
Singapore

IMHO, the bag is really small.
Its built really really well, nice splashproof type zippers and construction, but just really tiny man .
Squeezing in the drone did not make me feel comfortable, and having the remote in, plus batts on either side made it feel super cramped. Maybe it needs some stretching? I dunno, but Im sticking to my Peak design messenger for now.

Also, I dunno how big ure ND filter pack is, but if its packed flat, it might fit in the front zip pocket?
2016-11-2
Use props
T_A_Rogers
lvl.2
United States

trance728 Posted at 2016-11-3 09:09
Maybe they designed it thinking the thumbs ticks would be able to be removed like the tester ones. ...

Oh, bummer. So the sticks cannot be removed? I remember seeing that in one of the YouTube tester videos as well.
2016-11-3
Use props
T_A_Rogers
lvl.2
United States

VoDoXuS Posted at 2016-11-3 09:30
IMHO, the bag is really small.
Its built really really well, nice splashproof type zippers and cons ...

Thanks for the feedback! I've reached out to Jeff @ PolarPro and hope he can provide those size details.
2016-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules