Mavic Shipping Update (02/17/2017)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bluezdawg
lvl.2
United States

Deer_Predator Posted at 2017-1-11 11:44
So are they being shipped within 5-7 days via the DJI amazon store also? or is it only Directly through the DJI store?

DP,
I ordered a Mavic Pro thru Amazon in early November with an initial ship date of January 10.  Right before Christmas, was update to Feb 10 delivery.  This morning, I got an update that it would be March 20. Feb 10 I could have lived with, but the March date was a problem because I'd dropped some $$ into a flying class, so I cancelled my order. I read the updates on this forum that orders were shipping in 7 days (give or take a few).  I got online to chat, and DJI Online Sales validated this was the case.  I placed an order about 30 minutes ago. Stay tuned.  
2017-1-11
Use props
Chriscycling
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Just seen on another thread that Apple Uk site is now quoting an expected delivery date of 4th May yet DJI are shipping direct in 7-10 days
2017-1-11
Use props
Juice_Moore
lvl.1

United States

bluezdawg Posted at 2017-1-11 14:23
DP,
I ordered a Mavic Pro thru Amazon in early November with an initial ship date of January 10.  Right before Christmas, was update to Feb 10 delivery.  This morning, I got an update that it would be March 20. Feb 10 I could have lived with, but the March date was a problem because I'd dropped some $$ into a flying class, so I cancelled my order. I read the updates on this forum that orders were shipping in 7 days (give or take a few).  I got online to chat, and DJI Online Sales validated this was the case.  I placed an order about 30 minutes ago. Stay tuned.

That's funny, because I ordered from Amazon also in November. Last week they pushed the delivery back to Feb 20 and this morning I received an email saying that my Mavic would be delivered Jan 19th (next Thursday).
2017-1-11
Use props
fans222af273
lvl.1
United States

I too ordered from Amazon. I got this today:

We're writing about the order you placed on October 25, 2016. Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below has changed, and we need to provide you with a new delivery estimate based on the new release date:   "DJI Mavic Pro"   Estimated arrival date: March 24, 2017 - March 27, 2017

Last week I got this:
We now have delivery date(s) for the order you placed on October 25, 2016    —  "DJI Mavic Pro"  Estimated arrival date: February 16, 2017 - February 17, 2017

Isn't DJI honoring older orders from other vendors before shipping to new orders direct from them?? Or is Amazon playing games here.

I did not order the kit, just the drone. Does that make a difference?
2017-1-11
Use props
Lonewolf 8
lvl.1

United States

fans222af273 Posted at 2017-1-11 14:58
I too ordered from Amazon. I got this today:

We're writing about the order you placed on October 25, 2016. Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below has changed, and we need to provide you with a new delivery estimate based on the new release date:   "DJI Mavic Pro"   Estimated arrival date: March 24, 2017 - March 27, 2017

It is DJI selling direct and cutting out their 3rd party sellers to make a better profit. Not Amazon's fault.
2017-1-11
Use props
fans105b8dd9
lvl.1

France

Lonewolf 8 Posted at 2017-1-11 15:18
It is DJI selling direct and cutting out their 3rd party sellers to make a better profit. Not Amazon's fault.

Hi all,

After waiting since 2nd Nov for news on my Amazon  order (UK Combo) I decided on 6th Jan to cancel and order direct with DJI. Today I got my 4th blue dot and am currently waiting for tracking details. So far happy I decided to change.

Dave

P.S. Avatar may say France (where I am now and work) but I assure you I live in the UK
2017-1-11
Use props
barakutha
lvl.1

United States

ForbiddenX Posted at 2017-1-11 11:46
Me to.... Ordered and paid on 1/6 but haven't gotten anything yet

Me three, paid 1/6, still three blue dots
2017-1-11
Use props
zeusdog
lvl.1
Flight distance : 220899 ft
United States

I got two emails from Amazon today.  The first moved my delivery up to January 17.  The second moved it back to March.  The emails were literally about 2 hours apart.
2017-1-11
Use props
panny1
lvl.1

United States

I ordered on October 27th from Amazon.com and now my order has been updated to March 10th!! So DJI won't look after Amazon customers? And contacted support a couple of weeks ago and they wouldn't honor my order date even if I cancelled my order and ordered direct from DJI. Incredibly poor customer service.
2017-1-11
Use props
Mavrick
lvl.2
Jamaica

I am now eating popcorn and reading along for the entertainment.

If DJI was smart they would have sent all the drone supplies to Amazon warehouses around the world.
That way they would have rid themselves of dealers selling drones for extra $$ on eBay instead of delivering pre orders.  DJI Instead cut off their largest most reliable distributor and decided to sell most of the inventory directly.
2017-1-11
Use props
panny1
lvl.1

United States

Exactly. DJI not doing the honorable thing - focusing on money rather than looking after ALL customers. Short term win DJI. But long term loss. Once some descent competition comes along that actually cares about their customers, you'll end up losing a lot of business.

Many ordered through Amazon because of previous reports of poor support from DJI. Now they're taking further steps to give poor customer support. I've already contacted Amazon to complain that they are not providing stock to them, bypassing them for direct sales. I'm pretty sure this is in violation of any agreement with Amazon.
2017-1-11
Use props
Onetwo
lvl.1

Greece

48 hours with 4th blue dot (shipped) but  without tracking id...  :/
2017-1-11
Use props
Deer_Predator
lvl.1
United States

bluezdawg Posted at 2017-1-11 14:23
DP,

I cancelled my order with Amazon and re ordered through amazon DJI store... My estimate went from Feb 10 release date to Arriving January 23 - 31...
2017-1-11
Use props
fansb56d5bfa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 156867 ft
  • >>>
United States

Onetwo Posted at 2017-1-11 15:56

Same here.  To California
2017-1-11
Use props
fans8e72c6e1
lvl.1

Canada

So I have met 2 people who live less than 30 mins from me who ordered their Mavics several days after me via the same DJI website and have been shipped and I am still at authorized. I guess this rules out the country and city as being a source of the random process of who and when people get their Mavics. The only remaining theory is that DJI are pulling orders out of a big  &^%*($( ..ing  hat at complete random. Scary thought that my theory has as much if not more evidence than the other current hypotheses.
2017-1-11
Use props
Tvo3991
New

United States

Same here
2017-1-11
Use props
OP_POP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 64354 ft
United States

Received my tracking number too, will receive it tomorrow. To recap:

Ordered on Dec 12
Payment confirmed on Jan 10
Tracking number available on Jan 11
Hopefully receiving it tomorrow
Ordered directly from DJI from Canada
2017-1-11
Use props
ali.raza
lvl.4
Flight distance : 609833 ft
Canada

i ordered jan 8. Paid paypal. Money was TAKEN in the morning today from my bank account, not just the authorization. based on your experience, how soon after that does dji ship?
dji website still shows the payment as authorixed!
2017-1-11
Use props
Sam_always
lvl.2
Flight distance : 707667 ft
Singapore

I just checked on both DJi desktop website and mobile apps. "Shipped" at desktop website but " Pending" at mobile apps. So only those receive tracking number are consider real shipped case. 4th dot "shipped" mean nothing in dji desktop website. {:4_142:}
2017-1-11
Use props
ali.raza
lvl.4
Flight distance : 609833 ft
Canada

Delete............
2017-1-11
Use props
Freaze
lvl.2
United States

Sam_always Posted at 2017-1-11 17:26
I just checked on both DJi desktop website and mobile apps. "Shipped" at desktop website but " Pending" at mobile apps. So only those receive tracking number are consider real shipped case. 4th dot "shipped" mean nothing in dji desktop website.

It should go like this.

1 Place Order | 2 Payment Reviewing | 3 Authorizing Payment  | 4 Payment Success | 5 Shipped | 6 Delivered

The fourth blue dot is a lie.
2017-1-11
Use props
Sam Davies
lvl.1

Australia

Does effect Australian orders as well???
2017-1-11
Use props
Sam_always
lvl.2
Singapore

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2017-1-11
Use props
Cassese16
lvl.1
Flight distance : 72 ft
United States

2017-1-11
Use props
Sam_always
lvl.2
Singapore

so now dji shield our post now. too many negative comment? haha
2017-1-11
Use props
Freaze
lvl.2
United States

Sam_always Posted at 2017-1-11 18:04
so now dji shield our post now. too many negative comment? haha

Nah its just a bug. Edit your post and resubmit
2017-1-11
Use props
Sam_always
lvl.2
Singapore

Freaze Posted at 2017-1-11 18:06
Nah its just a bug. Edit your post and resubmit

edit is not available. not sure what happen
2017-1-11
Use props
Bert.trapp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 190315 ft
United States

I just cancelled my order with DJI (ordered Jan 6th) . Drone World is now shipping. I ordered at the end of November and received a tracking number last Friday. The drone is scheduled to arrive tomorrow from California.
2017-1-11
Use props
MacMike
lvl.1
United States

fans684e9f00 Posted at 2017-1-10 18:35
I just had my payment change from Authorized to Pay Confirmed after getting the email earlier today.  Progress just ever so slowly.

Now it is just a matter of time for that fourth blue dot and shipping email notification!
2017-1-11
Use props
Sam_always
lvl.2
Singapore

MacMike Posted at 2017-1-11 18:19
Now it is just a matter of time for that fourth blue dot and shipping email notification!

and pray hard that you are the next lucky one to be selected for next shipping...
2017-1-11
Use props
AMarano
lvl.1
United States

Hey guys ill keep this short and sweet (been reading along for the last week so i dont want to be repetitive, im going through the same thing as all of you), ultimately i have just 1 question.

ordered a mavic pro by itself on January 5th. shortly after i paid through paypal, i did not realize it was 2 separate steps.

the following day i ordered an extra batter and charging hub. paid with a credit card, shortly after again.

i have 2 orders...1 for the mavric pro and 1 for the extra battery and hub...both under my account with DJI
-Mavric pro order has a status of AUTHORIZED
-battery and hub order has a status of PAY CONFIRMED

is there a difference between the 2? what is the meaning behind each? and ultimately how far along, if anyone actually knows, are my orders in their respected progress.

thank you
2017-1-11
Use props
doublemint
lvl.1
Singapore

Sam_always Posted at 2017-1-11 18:22
and pray hard that you are the next lucky one to be selected for next shipping...

you receive good news?
2017-1-11
Use props
AMarano
lvl.1
United States

also for anyone whos cancelled their unshipped order with DJI

...more specifically those who paid via Paypal.

how long, if it even happened yet did it take for your funds to be credited back?
2017-1-11
Use props
fans2e9aa3da
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7159 ft
United States

Best Buy has them with free 2 day shipping
2017-1-11
Use props
Sam_always
lvl.2
Singapore

dji staff replied my post yesterday saying my mavic is ready for pick up by courier service. Untill now i still havent got my tracking number. Abit hard to believe courier service (DHL, Fedex) so inefficient. haha
2017-1-11
Use props
tremor
lvl.2
Singapore

2017-1-11
Use props
AMarano
lvl.1
United States

tremor Posted at 2017-1-11 19:06
GOD DAMN IT DJI, just take my damn money.

I ordered a few hours after receiving the 5 Jan email, so my order was in 6 Jan, order confirmed 6 jan. Still in Authorized state and money not taken.

is "authorized" ahead of "pay confirmed" or vice versa?
2017-1-11
Use props
Blucenturion
lvl.2
Flight distance : 362995 ft
United States

AMarano Posted at 2017-1-11 19:10

"Confirmed" means it's on its way to shipping.
2017-1-11
Use props
check4twenty
lvl.2
Flight distance : 108071 ft
United States

I saw a post not too far back talking about two day shipping available for the Mavic...get it by Jan 14th. Then I saw that I could pick it up in store! So I checked all the stores in my city, and all but one store says the \y have Mavics available for PICK-UP!!! That is crazy.......
Edit: I meant to say at BestBuy...whoops
2017-1-11
Use props
tremor
lvl.2
Singapore

AMarano Posted at 2017-1-11 19:10

Order confirm is the same time as Authorized, pay confirmed comes after authorized.
2017-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules