Mavic Shipping Update (02/17/2017)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
budfroggy
lvl.1
United States

Update:

Got 4th blue "Shipped" bubble this morning.  Still waiting on email with tracking information.
2017-2-23
Use props
Zorker
lvl.1

United States

Update on my order (ordered Monday, Feb 20th, destined for Kentucky in the US). I just received my email with tracking info. While I've seen others note shipping from China, my tracking info indicates it's shipping from Torrance, CA. Here's the funny thing: It shows that it's due to arrive on March 1st. I'm thinking once they pick the unit up, that delivery estimate may shorten. We shall see (and hope).
2017-2-23
Use props
budfroggy
lvl.1
United States

Zorker Posted at 2017-2-23 16:22
Update on my order (ordered Monday, Feb 20th, destined for Kentucky in the US). I just received my email with tracking info. While I've seen others note shipping from China, my tracking info indicates it's shipping from Torrance, CA. Here's the funny thing: It shows that it's due to arrive on March 1st. I'm thinking once they pick the unit up, that delivery estimate may shorten. We shall see (and hope).

How long from "Shipped" bubble did you receive your email?
2017-2-23
Use props
Zorker
lvl.1

United States

budfroggy Posted at 2017-2-23 16:28
How long from "Shipped" bubble did you receive your email?

It was some time in the AM that the bubble changed. The email was sent at 7:03pm Eastern.
2017-2-23
Use props
budfroggy
lvl.1
United States

Close to final update... lol

Received "Shipped" bubble at approx 0930 EST today
Just Received email with tracking number @ 1945 EST.
2017-2-23
Use props
mtehonica
lvl.1

United States

budfroggy Posted at 2017-2-23 16:44
Close to final update... lol

Received "Shipped" bubble at approx 0930 EST today

Almost identical timing for me too.
2017-2-23
Use props
Mavic Driver
lvl.2
Flight distance : 222438 ft
United States

Zorker Posted at 2017-2-23 16:22

Good evening- New member here. Looks like I ordered an hour before you on Monday the 20th at 1 o'clock. Like you, I received the shipping bubble this morning and a FedEx notice tonight at 7:35 PM.  Mine is also coming out to California to North Carolina scheduled for March 1st.  The unfortunate turn of events is that it requires a signature, which makes sense considering the cost of the item. Hopefully I'll be able to reroute it to a FedEx location where I can pick it up.
2017-2-23
Use props
Zorker
lvl.1

United States

Mavic Driver Posted at 2017-2-23 18:04
Good evening- New member here. Looks like I ordered an hour before you on Monday the 20th at 1 o'clock. Like you, I received the shipping bubble this morning and a FedEx notice tonight at 7:35 PM.  Mine is also coming out to California to North Carolina scheduled for March 1st.  The unfortunate turn of events is that it requires a signature, which makes sense considering the cost of the item. Hopefully I'll be able to reroute it to a FedEx location where I can pick it up.

I had the same reaction to the signature required bit. I'm hoping once they actually pick it up that more options open up and that there's a tighter delivery estimate. With just a status of label printed I'm thinking it's not really active in their system.
2017-2-23
Use props
fansa97643e9
New

Hong Kong

Update. Ordered 18th. Still nothing. I'm in Hong Kong. Joke customer service
2017-2-23
Use props
fansa97643e9
New

Hong Kong

Via live chat told order still waiting to be split, was told same thing on the 21st
2017-2-23
Use props
fans222af273
lvl.1
United States

fans222af273 Posted at 2017-2-9 20:01
Why doesn't DJI serve the Amazon customers? Obviously they are not being straightforward with Amazon:
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
January 11th and again Yesterday at 5:20 PM

After two more false notifications on Feb 14th it finally came through from Amazon today (shipped Feb 17th). Ordered Oct 25th, arrived Feb 23rd. Just in time for a blizzard tomorrow. But I did get it setup today and did some flying. Now all I need is some good weather again. GREAT!
2017-2-23
Use props
captntruch
lvl.1

Canada

captntruch Posted at 2017-2-21 20:31
Living in Canada ( east ), ordered fly more combo on 02/19. Got the 3rd blue dot very quickly. Now, on 02/21, still not shipped.  I hope it will get shipped soon( x crossed finger x).

Update: So i got the 4th blue dot on 02/22 and it's supposed to be shipped between  March 1st and 3rd. I also got the fedex tracking number.
2017-2-23
Use props
GSPRODUCT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2677 ft
United States

GSPRODUCT Posted at 2017-2-21 14:29
My first  MAVIC  was only 9 days old and it just lost power and fell. When i powered it back on it said ESC Status error so i had to send it DJI repair.On the 19th I went ahead and ordered a second one since i planned on buying two anyway. I had to send it all the way to California and i live in Ohio. It took 6 days to get there. I hope the second one i ordered  does come by the 24th I kinda bragged about what it could do, and how i could do some video at my nieces wedding reception... Now  EVERYONES  looking forward to it. . I dont want to look like a fool and have everyone laughing at me.  because  I've payed out almost 2500 and dont have a drone lol..... So far DJI has been very helpful with responding to emails and chats. This is the email they sent me after contacting them about getting a new mavic for the wedding reception.

Dear Toney,

Well it looks like my second Mavic has shipped. I was hoping it would come like some of the other guys had posted in 2 days . But it looks like its coming all the way from California again...... Its crazy Ive never been to California and now both of my Mavics are There. The first one has traveled more than me its been there Twice. I was hoping to get to use it at my neices wedding but it looks like thats out. Time to eat some Humble pie and take some criticism. Thanks DJI for getting it processed and shipped as promised..... I just hope to hear something about my first one soon.  Its been delivered to the repair center but hasnt been checked in yet. its supposed to be replaced under warranty .... unfortunately by the time either one gets here all the goood weather weve been having will be gone. Its gonna be 70 degrees here in Ohio tomorrow. Back to the winter weather next week.
2017-2-23
Use props
fans0a9c1791
lvl.2

United States

Quadcoptercrazy Posted at 2017-2-22 23:44
How many days did it take to ship.

Ordered Thursday.  Arrived following Wed.  I believe it shipped on Monday from China
2017-2-23
Use props
fansaf7d29be
New
Croatia

Ordered 20/02, shipped button just came blue (24/02) but was scheduled to ship yesterday. No mail so far.
2017-2-24
Use props
patman89
lvl.4
Flight distance : 288327 ft
Germany

As far as I figured out - shipping in Asia and US takes only some days. Orders in Europe are still pending over months. Can anyone from DJI tell us what happened to the drones in EU?
2017-2-24
Use props
MGenki86
New

France

I ordered my mavic from france on february 6th and i just went on chat online, it says my mavic will not be shipped before the 13th march, 6 weeks of expectations ...
2017-2-24
Use props
Adinfinitum
lvl.2
Flight distance : 603816 ft
Netherlands

I ordered a Mavic Pro on February 16th, and I have just seen on the orders page that it has been shipped just hours ago. Nice!
2017-2-24
Use props
Johnny21
lvl.1
Flight distance : 286900 ft
Greece

Adinfinitum Posted at 2017-2-24 06:30
I ordered a Mavic Pro on February 16th, and I have just seen on the orders page that it has been shipped just hours ago. Nice!

Europe must be re-stocked.Same from me....
2017-2-24
Use props
Deeptuna
lvl.1

United States

Been waiting over a month for some batteries. Received tracking information. Its going to the wrong address. Confirmed my correct address over chat and they advised logistics of the issue.
The only thing that went smooth throughout this process was when they took my money.

2017-2-24
Use props
Zorker
lvl.1

United States

Deeptuna Posted at 2017-2-24 07:50
Been waiting over a month for some batteries. Received tracking information. Its going to the wrong address. Confirmed my correct address over chat and they advised logistics of the issue.
The only thing that went smooth throughout this process was when they took my money.

What part of the world are you living in? I'm in the US and ordered batteries from Best Buy. I ordered them yesterday and with two day free shipping they'll be at my house tomorrow. (the shipping notice went out a few hours after the order was placed)
2017-2-24
Use props
Fyodor_Ivanov
lvl.1

United States

Fyodor_Ivanov Posted at 2017-2-21 20:35
Actually I stand corrected, I just checked again after writing the above reply and it appears that I've been assigned a tracking number through fedex. received the email at 930pm eastern US.

Final Shipping Update:

Ordered Feb 19th to the east coast US. Received shipping bubble and tracking number on the 21st. Scheduled for delivery Monday the 27th..
Drone delivered Friday the 24th before Noon. Shipped from China.

Hats off to you DJI, I figured I'd be waiting in limbo like many other people in this thread. To those of you who fall into this category, I wish you all better luck .  
2017-2-24
Use props
mtehonica
lvl.1

United States

Zorker Posted at 2017-2-24 09:12
What part of the world are you living in? I'm in the US and ordered batteries from Best Buy. I ordered them yesterday and with two day free shipping they'll be at my house tomorrow. (the shipping notice went out a few hours after the order was placed)

Yeah, Drone Nerds has them also.  Ordered 2 yesterday and got shipping notification within an hour.
2017-2-24
Use props
ngvuanh
lvl.3
Flight distance : 159820 ft
United States

Update: Ordered on 2/17 from Newegg. Package actual shipped on 2/23. Mavic is now on FedEx vehicle for delivery on 2/24 local time in WA, USA.
That's wonderful for processing and shipping but now it's time to see if there will be any problem with Mavic, but I hope not.
2017-2-24
Use props
TeaOff
New
United States

Yup, East Coast. So the overall timeline for my purchase was; Ordered 2/19, shipped 2/22, delivered 2/24. 3 days ahead of the estimated date from FedEx!

Fun fact: The order never updated with any shipping/tracking info on the official dji order tracking page.
2017-2-24
Use props
450nm
New
Flight distance : 150052 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mavrick Posted at 2017-1-3 17:44
I also ordered one on Amazon in Oct then cancelled in late Nov because it seems no one had gotten the Fly More kit from Amazon.  So I ordered from B&H Photography who has never let us down, but after one month they admitted that they had no date to offer us. So I went back and ordered again from Amazon and 3 days later was told by the guys on another forum that Amazon is a dead end so either order from DJI or Apple directly.

I have now cancelled my Amazon order again and now reordered with DJI.  I sure hope this works, I have a 3 week window of permit work left before I am sent to scour for an aerial site for the other part of the video shoot done in another Caribbean island.  Nerve racking to say the least, I thought I had plenty of time and now I am down from 10 Weeks to 2 Weeks.  If this does not come through I will have to have them send a larger drone, and those always attract more attention which is bad when your just scouting.

I'm assuming you got yours? After some really confusing update emails from Amazon, I ended up getting the drone mid January sans the extra battery. That came a few days ago. All from Amazon.

Communications from the dealers and DJI seem to be really lacking. I don't think I would have minded the wait as much if they were more forthright about the likelihood of it actually shipping on the quoted dates instead of flustercluck that's been our experiences so far. I've seen hardware Kickstarters run smoother, heh. That being said, it's an impressive bit of kit and I'm glad I stuck it out and waited. DJI shouldn't rely on that kind of loyalty in the future, though.
2017-2-24
Use props
Deeptuna
lvl.1

United States

Zorker Posted at 2017-2-24 09:12

Im in DFW, TX.
Ordered all at once through DJI to avoid paying tax on this stuff.
2017-2-24
Use props
fans6c522b26
lvl.2

Germany

Ordered on 2/17.  The status just updated to "shipped". Today is the 24th. I'm from Germany.
2017-2-24
Use props
zyounker
New

United States

datdamndeuce Posted at 2017-2-20 13:39
Did they at least give you insight as to when you'd be seeing it? Or was it just guidance as to how it would be shipped?

They provided shipping update like a day later and shipped the following day. Mavic arrived today. Signature was required. so i ended up having to pick it up from the local fedex.
2017-2-24
Use props
dbsanders
lvl.2
Flight distance : 450338 ft
United States

Ordered my Mavic Combo yesterday afternoon, and it shipped from Torrance CA today! Got tracking info about 3:30PM Pacific). Should be here Monday! Excited.
2017-2-24
Use props
Mavic Driver
lvl.2
United States

Zorker Posted at 2017-2-23 18:09
I had the same reaction to the signature required bit. I'm hoping once they actually pick it up that more options open up and that there's a tighter delivery estimate. With just a status of label printed I'm thinking it's not really active in their system.

My hopes of a quicker than estimated delivery time went out the window... Just got a message from Fedex that my package has been pushed back from Wed 3/1 to Thurs 3/2! WTF- How does that happen? it shipped Yesturday (Thursday) from CA and is going to take a week to reach NC. Wish it had shipped from China.
2017-2-24
Use props
GSPRODUCT
lvl.2
United States

dbsanders Posted at 2017-2-24 16:22
Ordered my Mavic Combo yesterday afternoon, and it shipped from Torrance CA today! Got tracking info about 3:30PM Pacific). Should be here Monday! Excited.

WHERE IN THE UNITED STATES DO YOU LIVE? MINE IS COMING FROM THE SAME PLACE AND FED EX TRACKING SAYS IT WILL BE HERE WEDNESDAY THE 1ST. IM IN OHIO
2017-2-24
Use props
batmav
lvl.1

United States

Hi! Actually i am waiting my mavic monday but i got today! Its so fast! Here my tracking information for reference!!

9 AM IN MY HAND!!!

7:43 am        On FedEx vehicle for delivery                HERNDON, VA
7:16 am        At local FedEx facility                HERNDON, VA
5:22 am        At destination sort facility                DULLES, VA
2:50 am        Departed FedEx location                MEMPHIS, TN

2/23/2017 - Thursday
11:23 pm        International shipment release - Import                MEMPHIS, TN
10:41 pm        Arrived at FedEx location                MEMPHIS, TN
9:44 pm        In transit                LANTAU ISLAND HK
4:15 pm        In transit                LANTAU ISLAND HK
9:53 am        Left FedEx origin facility                SHENZHEN CN

2/22/2017 - Wednesday
10:07 pm        At FedEx origin facility                SHENZHEN CN
9:36 pm        Picked up                SHENZHEN CN
Package received after FedEx cutoff
5:53 am        Shipment information sent to FedEx
2017-2-24
Use props
GSPRODUCT
lvl.2
United States

Mavic Driver Posted at 2017-2-24 18:46
My hopes of a quicker than estimated delivery time went out the window... Just got a message from Fedex that my package has been pushed back from Wed 3/1 to Thurs 3/2! WTF- How does that happen? it shipped Yesturday (Thursday) from CA and is going to take a week to reach NC. Wish it had shipped from China.

You and me both, I got excited when i saw post of people getting them in two days.
Ive purchased 2 of them and one is still traveling from California and the other is Stuck in DJI repair facility in Carson California.
The thrill is gone Im not even excited anymore. I think im gonna just Refund both of them.
2017-2-24
Use props
fans454faaa3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16220 ft
United States

Who has placed non-direct orders that are still waiting? My reseller told me that he is still trying to fill orders from October yet. While user after user here are getting drones within days. Can someone explain this? And I really don't want to have the loyal reseller lose out on the money if I cancel. They've been very good to me, and it's not they're fault.
2017-2-24
Use props
Johnny21
lvl.1
Flight distance : 286900 ft
Greece

fans6c522b26 Posted at 2017-2-24 14:46
Ordered on 2/17.  The status just updated to "shipped". Today is the 24th. I'm from Germany.

Did you get your tracking number?I'm still waiting.
2017-2-24
Use props
fans6c522b26
lvl.2

Germany

Johnny21 Posted at 2017-2-24 23:03
Did you get your tracking number?I'm still waiting.

No, not yet :-(
2017-2-24
Use props
lekstugan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 50390 ft
Sweden

Ordered 9th of February. 4th bubble shipped status 24th.. still no tracking email yet.. live in Sweden
2017-2-25
Use props
Mavic Driver
lvl.2
United States

fans454faaa3 Posted at 2017-2-24 22:36
Who has placed non-direct orders that are still waiting? My reseller told me that he is still trying to fill orders from October yet. While user after user here are getting drones within days. Can someone explain this? And I really don't want to have the loyal reseller lose out on the money if I cancel. They've been very good to me, and it's not they're fault.

I ordered my first Mavic on 12/08 and received delay after delay with the most recent email on Monday stating delivery in mid- April. That is why I placed the second order from DJI.
2017-2-25
Use props
fans962d20cc
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Ordered Mine from Jessops in the UK in January and received no updates on my order. So Ive canceled and ordered straight from Dji this week 23/2 as Im off to Bali in April,  fingers crossed...
2017-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules