Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Shipping Update (02/17/2017)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ngvuanh
lvl.3
Flight distance : 159820 ft
United States

ngvuanh Posted at 2017-2-20 10:38
I reorder mine finally. My first Mavic order was on 10/4/2016 but decided to cancel it till now.
Placed order with Newegg on 2/17 saying it would ship in 3 business days. Hope to see it comes.

Order shipped with tracking number.  Expected delivery on Monday. Good job DJI
Order standard package. Ordered separate battery from Amazon also.
2017-2-22
Use props
fans69d1b62a
New

United States

I ordered my Mavic Pro on the 19th with the gimbal cover to the east coast of the US.  After reading the forum and seeing there were shipping delays I decided I would reach out to DJI and see if they could shed some light on when I should expect my Mavic. This was the response I recieved in a timely manner considering they work 12+ hours ahead of my time in china:

Dear Mike,
Thank you for contacting DJI online store.
I am very pleased to help you.
As per check, your order will be ship out within 10-15 business days (because of the Mavic - Gimbal Cover ) after the payment confirmed.
It will take another 3-5 business days for delivery after shipping.

You will receive an email and get the tracking number when the order shipped out, so no worry, please.
Appreciate your good patient and kindly waiting.
Hope you have a nice day.

Although it is reassuring that I was given a definite time frame, I was disappointed to here that my order was being held up because of the gimbal cover, so I responded asking if it was at all possible if they could split my order into two and send my Mavic Pro asap as I am leaving on a trip I would like to have it for next week. Probably won't get a response until tomorrow morning. Hoping for the best, wish I saw at the bottom of the gimbal protector that it said 10-15 days, otherwise I would have ordered separately. I will update when I receive a response.
2017-2-22
Use props
Deeptuna
lvl.1

United States

Received shipping notification for extra batteries and charging hub.
Initially ordered January 13th.
2017-2-22
Use props
mtehonica
lvl.1

United States

fans69d1b62a Posted at 2017-2-22 08:40
I ordered my Mavic Pro on the 19th with the gimbal cover to the east coast of the US.  After reading the forum and seeing there were shipping delays I decided I would reach out to DJI and see if they could shed some light on when I should expect my Mavic. This was the response I recieved in a timely manner considering they work 12+ hours ahead of my time in china:

Dear Mike,

I ordered my Mavic on the 19th also, along with extra batteries and the charger.

I got the same response last night... pretty sure it's a standard canned response.

Greetings from DJI official online store!

Thank you very much for your email. Your order XXXXXX will takes 10-15 business days to ship out after payment confirmed, normally it will takes additional 3-5 business days for delivery after shipping.

If you need other assistant, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Have a nice day.

Warm regards,
DJI Online Store
2017-2-22
Use props
fans69d1b62a
New

United States

fans69d1b62a Posted at 2017-2-22 08:40

Dear Mike,

Update: I was able to get into contact with their sales department on their online chat feature. My package was already split up as they had the Mavic Pro already in stock in one of their warehouses and will ship out tomorrow the 23rd. Glad they were on top of it.
2017-2-22
Use props
summitsurfer
New
United States

online chat told me ships the 13th of march.  ordered on the 19th of feb
2017-2-22
Use props
Sinklizzy
New
United States

summitsurfer Posted at 2017-2-22 09:53

Also ordered 19th of feb, got the tracking number this morning, est delivery date Monday.  
2017-2-22
Use props
Konsmo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1209931 ft
Norway

The store i ordered form here i Norway was supposed to receive it today, but when i called them to check if there had received it yet they told me that the date have changed, they don't think they will receive the Mavic before 26 April.. Do you guys think it will be quicker to cancel the order and place a new one directly from DJI?
2017-2-22
Use props
summitsurfer
New
United States

Sinklizzy Posted at 2017-2-22 10:35
Also ordered 19th of feb, got the tracking number this morning, est delivery date Monday.

dang! in the US as well?
2017-2-22
Use props
ngvuanh
lvl.3
United States

ngvuanh Posted at 2017-2-22 08:01
Order shipped with tracking number.  Expected delivery on Monday. Good job DJI
Order standard package. Ordered separate battery from Amazon also.

Mavic is in FedEx system now.
Screenshot_20170222-122723.png
2017-2-22
Use props
Bintryin
lvl.3
Flight distance : 164406 ft
Australia

Mine arrived Yesterday from model flight in Australia .  Fly more combo. had first flight yesterday Amazing
2017-2-22
Use props
Moose408
New

United States

Ordered mine on Feb 17th and got the shipment notification this morning. So just like they said 3 business days. Supposed to arrive next Monday.
(I'm in CA)

2017-2-22
Use props
budfroggy
lvl.1
United States

Update:

Ordered 2/11
Confirmed 2/14

I was told my order would ship 2/22,  then again they said on another day that it would "most probably yes" ship the 22nd.  Well it is now the 22nd @ 7pm EST and i am still on the 3rd blue dot and no shipment.  I just contacted via chat and they said it was supposed to ship the 22nd and they will make a follow up regarding the order.  I stated it is very frustrating and the site clearly states 1-3 days and "Bea" said it is a first come first serve basis, i said that i understood that but when you see people who ordered well after the 11th and already getting shipment, it kinda throws that "first come, first serve" basis out the window.  Then she said that she/he will do a follow up and i will receive an email as soon as possible.  I truly have no idea how they run these orders or how they prioritize orders, but they need to get their stuff together.  I am well aware that people have been waiting longer than myself which isn't fair as well, we aren't talking a 10$ piece of Tupperware here, its a $1300.00 item that people are paying for.  Can any mod can help here, any help would be appreciated order # is 0013018411099.
2017-2-22
Use props
Fractures
lvl.3
Flight distance : 635531 ft
United States

I've had nothing but a great experience with DJI so far and timely responses from their email support. My drone shipped in 2 business days w/ 2 day shipping from China. Cant ask for more than that. It sucks that they cant fill orders in every country but I'm sure its a lot more complicated than it may seem.
2017-2-22
Use props
ngvuanh
lvl.3
United States

As I now recently, there is delay for Combo package because of extra stuffs in it.
Some of us including me got shipment notices because probably we ordered standard package.
You can try to tell them to split Combo package and mail you the drone first.
2017-2-22
Use props
budfroggy
lvl.1
United States

ngvuanh Posted at 2017-2-22 17:30
As I now recently, there is delay for Combo package because of extra stuffs in it.
Some of us including me got shipment notices because probably we ordered standard package.
You can try to tell them to split Combo package and mail you the drone first.

I understand that and would have no issues with that if;
1. The site didn't clearly state 1-3 day shipping for both standalone drone and combo
2. CS didn't assure me multiple times that it would ship 2/22 or even offer to split the order if that was the case
3. Give some sort of an update on shipment/shipment delays and why.

The response I got today was this, verbatim
"Upon checking the order. It was supposed to be ship last Feb 22
and as of now we don't have an estimated date when it will be ship"

2017-2-22
Use props
fans25441b2b
New

United States

I checked this forum just to get an idea what shipping timeframe I could look forward to.  I can understand the frustration from people who ordered directly from DJI.  Those that didn't however holy crap.  I didn't know adults spending this much money could be so petulant.
2017-2-22
Use props
Quadcoptercrazy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1013038 ft
United States

I tell ya,  DJI is playing with my emotions and its partly my fault lol. I cancelled my order (DJI claims you can't reinstate it after you cancel) And then I thought NOOO why did I do that after I cancelled. So I talked to several people in chat and in email.  2 people told me they would contact headquarters and see if they could reinstate it  and acouple people told me that I couldn't get it reinstated. So I look at my bank account and I see DJI took the money out for the Mavic about an hour ago and so I contact DJI again and they tell me I will be refunded in 7-10 days and I was like WTH,  I had the  money already, why take the money out just to give it back to me 7-10 days later.  Well here I see my order goes from payment success to shipped and then I get an email from DJI support saying it was reinstated and is being shipped.

Crazy emotional roller coaster ride all because of me but the DJI staff need to be more accurate BUT hats off to DJI for shipping it to me.
2017-2-22
Use props
fans0a9c1791
lvl.2

United States

Mavic bundle ordered last Thursday 2/16 - arrived this morning!   And
2017-2-22
Use props
fans0a9c1791
lvl.2

United States

Mavic bundle ordered last Thursday 2/16 - arrived this morning!   It's awesome.  (Direct from DJI)
2017-2-22
Use props
Quadcoptercrazy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1013038 ft
United States

fans0a9c1791 Posted at 2017-2-22 23:04
Mavic bundle ordered last Thursday 2/16 - arrived this morning!   And

How many days did it take to ship.
2017-2-22
Use props
patman89
lvl.4
Flight distance : 288327 ft
Germany

Anyone here from Europe who has already received the Mavic? Just want to know :-)
2017-2-22
Use props
Calotype
lvl.1

France

patman89 Posted at 2017-2-22 23:58
Anyone here from Europe who has already received the Mavic? Just want to know :-)

Not yet for me ! but I "only" ordered 19th feb. for a France delivery .
2017-2-23
Use props
CCD1024
lvl.1
Flight distance : 216808 ft
France

For France, I ordered 1 mavic combo  in January and 1 mavic in february. For both, it took around 2 weeks to receive it from day of order to day of DHL delivery (a few day more for the february one because of chinese new year) ! But all was fine for me.  
2017-2-23
Use props
fansc24b3198
lvl.2
United States

Konsmo Posted at 2017-2-22 12:08
The store i ordered form here i Norway was supposed to receive it today, but when i called them to check if there had received it yet they told me that the date have changed, they don't think they will receive the Mavic before 26 April.. Do you guys think it will be quicker to cancel the order and place a new one directly from DJI?

Definitely... Ordered Friday morning and got by tracking number Tuesday night... arriving on Monday!
2017-2-23
Use props
SkyMemories
lvl.3
Flight distance : 139967 ft

Malaysia

average is 2 week  if order from dji online?
2017-2-23
Use props
LITTLE CHANNEL
lvl.1
Switzerland

From Switzerland (Geneva), order and paid (FNAC-Rive) February 8th...no news... :-(
2017-2-23
Use props
Mavic Moon
lvl.1
Australia

Ordered my fly more combo Tuesday 21st Feb, shipped Wednesday 22 Feb, arriving Monday 27th Feb... in South Western Australia
2017-2-23
Use props
fans61485859
lvl.1
Switzerland

LITTLE CHANNEL Posted at 2017-2-23 03:33
From Switzerland (Geneva), order and paid (FNAC-Rive) February 8th...no news... :-(

Il semblerait que les livraisons pour le continent europeen parte du Royaume Unis. Et que le R-U, n'est pas de stock...
Je suis a Annecy, et c'est le même problème... (commandé le 13 fevrier)
2017-2-23
Use props
mtehonica
lvl.1

United States

Both of my orders just got updated...

Order Time:        2017-02-21 18:49:49 (UTC) -- Shipped, no tracking number yet
- Mavic with DJI Care Refresh

Order Time:        2017-02-20 01:49:05 (UTC) -- Shipped, received tracking number by email, est. delivery Monday
- Mavic with DJI Care Refresh
- Plus batteries and props and charger
- Email shows only the Mavic shipped and not accessories

So, as usual, don't believe anything the live chat customer service or even the email customer service says.  Everyone told me something different and none of it ended up being correct.
2017-2-23
Use props
armoredsaint
lvl.1
United States

seems like shipping times is all over the place for US orders?

ETA: mine is scheduled to be delivered today by 1030am EST, ordered originally last Friday. So 6 days total including weekend.
2017-2-23
Use props
budfroggy
lvl.1
United States

armoredsaint Posted at 2017-2-23 05:21
seems like shipping times is all over the place for US orders?

Understatement... lol

More like their CS and logistics need some investment with all this money they are making.
2017-2-23
Use props
Zorker
lvl.1

United States

I ordered my Mavic Pro (just the unit, no accessories) this Monday, Feb 20th around 2pm Eastern US time (shipping to this area also). I checked order status and it shows as shipped (4th bubble). I haven't received a shipping email as of yet, but the status shows shipped so I'm assuming the email with tracking info is in the works. Reading through some of the pages in this thread, I can certainly understand the frustration of seeing orders come in later and getting filled before yours. I don't know how much of that is regional logistics, etc. I hope everyone receives their Mavic and is happily flying around very soon!

I will say that I was inclined to get the combo pack but backed off purely because I felt it would increase the risk of the shipment being delayed. I know they were trying to help by splitting orders, but that didn't seem to be consistent across the board. I wish that weren't a factor in the process, but that's the reality of the situation.

2017-2-23
Use props
armoredsaint
lvl.1
United States

just got mine an hour ago from FedEx, shipped directly from China in 6 days including weekends.
Nice to see fingerprints on my controller, someone has greasy fingers in China
2017-2-23
Use props
garnets88
lvl.2
Flight distance : 286611 ft
United States

summitsurfer Posted at 2017-2-22 09:53

That is DJI's definition of "Shipping in 1-3 days".. lol
2017-2-23
Use props
RTP
lvl.1
United States

Mavic accessories that I ordered on January 17 have now shipped FedEx.
Just got the email this morning, Feb 23. from DJI,
These were ordered with the Mavic Fly More combo which I got Jan 31st (Two Weeks),
but the accessories were delayed.
I have made 7 flights with the Mavic and I can tell you it's a super AP drone.
Can't believe the RTH brings it back to within an inch of where it took off, remarkable.
Here is some flight video just having fun with other drones and exposure setting was set too high but still good.
2017-2-23
Use props
jh8
lvl.4
Flight distance : 39685 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

After ordering a week ago I just cancelled my order with DJI because I found a Fly More in a local store (Netherlands, EU). It will be delivered tomorrow as promised.

DJI Chat could not give me any concrete information on delivery the last few days, only excuses.
Meanwhile the DJI store still shows 1-3 days shipping for EU. IMO that is just wrong and misleading...

2017-2-23
Use props
Fractures
lvl.3
Flight distance : 635531 ft
United States

Final update:

East Coast USA
Ordered: 2/17 (Mavic Only)
Shipped from China: 2/21 (2 Business days)
Delivered: 2/23 at 11am
2017-2-23
Use props
ngvuanh
lvl.3
United States

jh8 Posted at 2017-2-23 08:07
After ordering a week ago I just cancelled my order with DJI because I found a Fly More in a local store (Netherlands, EU). It will be delivered tomorrow as promised.

DJI Chat could not give me any concrete information on delivery the last few days, only excuses.

Do you have tracking number yet or they just "promised" you?
2017-2-23
Use props
ngvuanh
lvl.3
United States

Fractures Posted at 2017-2-23 08:17
Final update:

East Coast USA

You are so lucky.
My package is now at LANTAU HK.
2017-2-23