Mavic Shipping Update (02/17/2017)
283497 7070 2016-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8183cc66
lvl.3

Canada

jay.variis Posted at 2016-11-5 10:55
Just in, Casey Neistat received his replacement. https://twitter.com/CaseyNeistat/status/79468920504 ...

Ugh, this pisses me off. Dude, gets two free Mavic's to demo before people who paid for one on the 27th?
That doesn't make me feel as important of a customer to DJI. What? my money isn't good enough? You'd rather give this dude two for free? Yep.
2016-11-5
Use props
Enkeixpress
lvl.4
Flight distance : 297497 ft
United Kingdom

fans8183cc66 Posted at 2016-11-5 12:58
Ugh, this pisses me off. Dude, gets two free Mavic's to demo before people who paid for one on the ...

That's business for DJI. He'll be spreading around even more attention for the Mavic = More sales.
2016-11-5
Use props
Mastertech512
lvl.1

Why wait? Just cancel your order. We are going into the winter months soon. Where do you expect to fly? Now is a good time to wait, and for DJI to get all the bugs out of the Mavic. I'm pretty sure there are bugs in the first batch. Why do you think they take this long to ship? There are some issues with the Mavic is why they taking this long. Also big companies will get them first in large orders and as of us it doesn't really matter because we spend  $1k-2k when big companies probably spend $100k+. The wait is probably longer than 6-8 weeks from now
2016-11-5
Use props
Cm1UyZUFiDPg
New

Canada

Just got my shipping notification from DHL. Shipping just the mavic not the extra battery I ordered. Super happy that DJI is at-least splitting the orders up. Glad i didn't order the fly more kit. DJI hasn't updated my order page yet.  Order time: 2016-09-28 16:36:16
2016-11-5
Use props
djiNE0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9833 ft
United States

Cm1UyZUFiDPg Posted at 2016-11-5 08:43
Just got my shipping notification from DHL. Shipping just the mavic not the extra battery I ordered. ...

So, i should be next right? cause I ordered 10-02-2016.....  
2016-11-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

yHS0eU90xE7Q Posted at 2016-11-5 18:46
Hey Ken, a little off topic but I know you read this thread. I forgot my password and noticed that I ...

What is your email for the GO app and I'll send a message to the team who handles that.
2016-11-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

fans6bd3057e Posted at 2016-11-5 20:21
Ken I understand but you should also understand people do have a valid complaint on the vague upda ...

That's the statement they made and that's what we have to work with. Believe me, I understand everyone's frustration. I too am a customer waiting for my Mavic, but I also understand that more times than not when people pre-order something delays pup up. There delay was only 5 days until they started shipping. Yes the quantity probably wasn't tens of thousands that started going out on the 5th day but at least they were starting.
I also understand communication could have been better, but it is what it is and you have the choice to sit back and wait or cancel your order.

I pre-ordered a Elio and I was supposed to have that two years ago. I also have a pre-order for a Tesla Model 3 and I'm pretty positive that is going to be delayed as well.
Again, I'm sorry that everyone doesn't have their Mavic's yet, but they will come. And it's ok to vent here but please do it in a proper way that complies with the forum rules.
2016-11-5
Use props
GTDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2197703 ft
Guatemala

Hi Ken ,

do you know whats the best way to order the Mavic , i try in amazon but i don't want to wait until December the 22 , thats too much, i just sell my p3  and now im waiting to get a Mavic

and well as you know im not in the USA and im not going to be there until the next year so i don't know if there is an other way to get the mavic to be able to use it in my vacations (november , December )

regards
2016-11-5
Use props
Vl KV
lvl.2
Flight distance : 687362 ft
Russia

GTDrone Posted at 2016-11-6 06:36
Hi Ken ,

do you know whats the best way to order the Mavic , i try in amazon but i don't want to wa ...

While im waiting my mavic i want to sell my p3 adv. But i dont know the right price to sell )
2016-11-5
Use props
GTDrone
lvl.4
Guatemala

Vl KV Posted at 2016-11-5 18:10
While im waiting my mavic i want to sell my p3 adv. But i dont know the right price to sell )

you are from russia ?

you need to see whats the market price in your country and then you can determinate , whats the price of you quad ,  thats what i did ,

because if you sell it in Ebay , you are going to get less , i think
2016-11-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

GTDrone Posted at 2016-11-6 06:36
Hi Ken ,

do you know whats the best way to order the Mavic , i try in amazon but i don't want to wa ...

That's great you sold the P3.
As you can see from all the posts here about Mavic shipping. I'm afraid if you order now, there's no way to get one any earlier.
I'm sorry about that.
2016-11-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

Vl KV Posted at 2016-11-6 08:10

Look at completed listings on Ebay for a indication of what it is worth.
2016-11-5
Use props
fans64943f52
lvl.2

United States

Just curious...has anyone received their Mavic from the Apple Online Store. They keep telling me they are getting it ready for shipping (so I can't cancel)...but my account says it is still "Processing" which has been the same since I ordered on Oct. 7.
2016-11-5
Use props
yHS0eU90xE7Q
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2313 ft
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-11-5 14:56
What is your email for the GO app and I'll send a message to the team who handles that.

can i send that privately?
2016-11-5
Use props
GTDrone
lvl.4
Guatemala

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-11-5 19:01
As you can see from all the posts here about Mavic shipping. I'm afr ...

so basically if i order it im going to have it , in the middle of December ?

mmm that not good, but well im going to have to wait as everyone here , if you have any other way please let me know ,

i just order 1 in amazon , im asking the seller because they are saying that it can be delivered on December the 10 and i hope it happens

2016-11-5
Use props
watuse
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2064587 ft
Spain

GTDrone Posted at 2016-11-6 13:19
so basically if i order it im going to have it , in the middle of December ?

mmm that not good, b ...

don't believe the hype my friend its not happening...
2016-11-6
Use props
watuse
lvl.4
Spain

fans64943f52 Posted at 2016-11-6 11:20
Just curious...has anyone received their Mavic from the Apple Online Store. They keep telling me the ...

its going to be that way because when I order my iMac 27 inch late 2009 I did not get it a month and half afterward. The processing portion stay like that for days weeks.
2016-11-6
Use props
Cooldraw
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4255 ft
Singapore

marroyoCTD Posted at 2016-11-3 12:37
The problem is that the update lacks any update. It provides zero usable information for the custo ...

You might not like the update provided, but how can you say their update lacks info? At least we now have an idea when they'll ship. There must be something more in life to do, than sit around, dwell and complain. It is what it is. Deal with it!
2016-11-6
Use props
Paul's
lvl.1

Switzerland

fans8183cc66 Posted at 2016-11-5 13:58
Ugh, this pisses me off. Dude, gets two free Mavic's to demo before people who paid for one on the ...

Agreed. That's why I hardly watch any Youtube products presentations, they're subjective, inaccurate, unreliable or just annoying. The valid ones are quite rare. I prefer doing my own homework before buying.
And yes, to me this has the opposite effect - I'd cancel my order and never buy again when paying customers beg for their products..
Just keep sending free products to Youtubers who's opinions don't count anyway.
Why not just delivering to real customers who pre-ordered and pre-paid and let them do their unboxing and presentation? Some will and they will be objective, cause they paid for the product.

DJI, when you have a good product (and we already know your products are good from our own experience) why sending so many products for free while neglecting those who paid ?

Social media reviews have equally positive and negative impact, so why bother ?

Your market for the Mavic are people who know the Phantom / Inspire, who had one already or who did not buy due to bulky size (my case).
First time "pilots" will go to cheaper products, who do "almost the same" job.

I know a couple of Youtubers, they say "It's crazy, all I have to do is post 5 min about some product and I it all for free". Anything from roller blades to coffee machines and drones..

There are so many free Mavics on Youtube and for so long that my bubbles are busted, I feel I bought an old, outdated product already...

Bottom line - pls stop sending so many free drones out there while those who paid are begging for them. This make us all suckers for waiting for so long and beyond announced dates.
2016-11-6
Use props
fansc0e70775
lvl.2

Italy

I explain why there are users who have ordered the mavic after me and it was delivered the Drone. while my order was made on 28 and no delivery? dji has my money for 40 days and ridiculous
2016-11-6
Use props
aldeboston
lvl.1

DJI

I place my order on Amazon on OCT 8.
Any idea when amazon will be receiving...Amazon has not updated any information yet.
aldemir
2016-11-6
Use props
GTDrone
lvl.4
Guatemala

watuse Posted at 2016-11-6 04:10
don't believe the hype my friend its not happening...

Well all sellers in amazon , are showing that they are going to have Mavics available on December the first
i think that maybe is going to be possible ,  i don't know when they are going to start shipping this quads
2016-11-6
Use props
fansc65de5c1
Ban Posts
Italy

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-11-6
Use props
fansbc184df2
New
Flight distance : 233517 ft
United States

DJI-Ken,

I ordered my DJI on Oct 4 from Koozam a 3rd party one Amazon. I have ordered two other DJI drones from them and have always appreciated their customer service. Can you help me understand when my Drone might arrive. There appears to be lots of people saying a lot of things, but I would love to have a much better understanding of when it should arrive.

I appreciate any help you can offer and love love love DJI products.
2016-11-6
Use props
projectorize
lvl.2

Norway

Im just curious, they say they didn't anticipated this many orders, so how many have been delivered up until now as initially planned, a couple of thousand?
So Dji didnt expect to sell more than that when they released it?

I have no problem waiting in line, i just appreciate honesty, and not bad excuses to cover up other obvious reasons. I dont think thats to much to ask for, from all the faithful customers, or am i totally out of line here?
2016-11-6
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

fansbc184df2 Posted at 2016-11-7 03:56
DJI-Ken,

I ordered my DJI on Oct 4 from Koozam a 3rd party one Amazon. I have ordered two other DJ ...

I'm sorry, but I do not have any shipping information.
2016-11-6
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

projectorize@gm Posted at 2016-11-7 04:37
Im just curious, they say they didn't anticipated this many orders, so how many have been delivered  ...

The latest announcement explained it.
http://www.dji.com/newsroom/news ... g-update-nov-3-2016
2016-11-6
Use props
fans766ba4c0
Banned

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-11-6
Use props
Vl KV
lvl.2
Flight distance : 687362 ft
Russia

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-11-6 09:01
As you can see from all the posts here about Mavic shipping. I'm afr ...

I preordered on 12 oct dji web store. Will see how soon ill get my mavic )
2016-11-6
Use props
Ian_Ross
New

Australia

Any Aussies (based in AU, of course) here got their Mavic yet?
2016-11-6
Use props
Dasm6tPRI5iL
lvl.2

Australia

Ian_Ross Posted at 2016-11-7 08:34

There is an Australia thread and a few people receiving their combo orders. On other forms
2016-11-6
Use props
Dasm6tPRI5iL
lvl.2

Australia

Ian_Ross Posted at 2016-11-7 08:34

There is an Australia thread and a few people receiving their combo orders. I've seen two claims of combos ordered as late as Oct 3 & 4 being shipped to aus and mavic only order from Sep 28.

Personally waiting on mavic only order, Oct 3 to Sydney.
2016-11-6
Use props
fansebeed138
lvl.2
United States

with all respect DJI is doing the best they can to send/give you the mavic without any bugs or defects.. So be thankful for this, excpecially if you get the aka insurance they will give you a new one.  I know I want my Mav, to be as close to 100% defective and fully functionaly as can be and promised.  On this I can wait for mine and hopfully I will get one that has been upgraded in any way more so than the first ones shipped. HA HA.
The only thing negative I have to say, is that they hit my CC right away, they should have waited until my Mav, was shipped.
2016-11-6
Use props
fans015269ca
lvl.3
Flight distance : 85682 ft
Australia

@Ian_Ross and @Dasm6tPRI5iL - where did you ordered yours from?
- I ordered mine from Aus-Cameras on the 27th October, on payment there was a dispatch note saying it will be dispatch between the 7th and 11th of November. (Yet to hear anything from Melbourne)

Hi Ken,
Not sure if this is too much to ask or beyond your reach, but it would be good to see some stats on production rates and delivery rates and to what countries. At it would provide a better indication on how things are tracking.
2016-11-6
Use props
Andrewmg08
lvl.2

Gotta hope the silver lining to all this shipping madness is that all the bugs will be worked out by the time I receive mine..
2016-11-6
Use props
Dasm6tPRI5iL
lvl.2

Australia

fans015269ca Posted at 2016-11-7 10:39
- I ordered mine from Aus-Cameras on ...

I ordered mine direct from DJI early Oct 3, I'm hopeful it'll ship end of Nov. Honestly I don't think you'll see it by Nov 11. Apple can't do better than 6-7 weeks from date of order and JB Hifi have only a guess at delivery date of 21 Nov (no confirmed date). Haven't heard of a single retailer shipping within Aus, only a very few DJI direct pre-orders.

At this point nobody really has any idea about when retailers might receive stock, so it's just a blind guess really. Could be tomorrow, could be Christmas... Good luck
2016-11-6
Use props
Ian_Ross
New

Australia

Dasm6tPRI5iL Posted at 2016-11-7 09:24
There is an Australia thread and a few people receiving their combo orders. I've seen two claims o ...

Cheers mate! Good to know aussie orders are coming through. I ordered mine via Rise Above before 3/11 so hopefully receive my Mavic on or before the end of December at the very least.
2016-11-6
Use props
Ian_Ross
New

Australia

fans015269ca Posted at 2016-11-7 10:39
- I ordered mine from Aus-Cameras on ...

Ordered mine via Rise Above, mate. It's kinda weird though as I placed my order on the 22nd of October and that got changed to 31st of October on the online invoice.

I have no qualms waiting really, as long as it arrives before the 1st week of January 2017 as I'm taking it with me for my holiday (only reason I went for the mavic, really)
2016-11-6
Use props
scilia
lvl.2

Malta

stratosHD Posted at 2016-11-3 06:33
There you go, it was not as hard you see?

The worst thing you can do when doing a mistake is not ac ...

2017 ok but hopefully before Chinese new year cos after the 28th January we would be in limbo for an other Month.
2016-11-6
Use props
watuse
lvl.4
Spain

I think they are waiting for the USA election because if trump wins he will ship all dji orders from china and if Hilary wins china is afraid of world war with Russia
2016-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules