283494 7070 2016-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
watuse
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2064587 ft
Spain

jay.variis Posted at 2016-11-5 10:55
Just in, Casey Neistat received his replacement. https://twitter.com/CaseyNeistat/status/79468920504 ...

That my friend really sucks ass I hope he lose it again quick have to wait for another one, I swear if this guy gets another one first than me I will not have any respect for this company
2016-11-6
Use props
watuse
lvl.4
Spain

jay.variis Posted at 2016-11-5 10:55
Just in, Casey Neistat received his replacement. https://twitter.com/CaseyNeistat/status/79468920504 ...

You could tell it was shipped to him from China because the top rotor blades are missing and plus when he had his first mavic he had it since presentation day and he said he would order one later on. So meaning he probably lost it and order one that same day he lost it and on top got it first than we did.
2016-11-6
Use props
watuse
lvl.4
Spain

I have been with this status since Oct 5 when it change to pending its been more than a month now, my credit card has started to charge my 5 monthly payments I put for the drone
Screen Shot 2016-11-07 at 8.32.21 AM.png
2016-11-6
Use props
Gery Foss
lvl.1

Hong Kong

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-11-3 13:40
Thanks to everyone who appreciates the announcement.
Please keep to the forum rules and let's all be ...

thank you asdf asd
2016-11-6
Use props
Linsenfest
lvl.3
Flight distance : 199475 ft
Germany

watuse Posted at 2016-11-7 08:35
I have been with this status since Oct 5 when it change to pending its been more than a month now, m ...

Same as your Status...
Pending... Pending... and still Pending....
2016-11-7
Use props
benni4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 50420 ft

hey ken can you please thell me wath time i should acspect to arrive the mavic
i order the 4 off this month
i live in belguim europ
thanks
2016-11-7
Use props
Drmerlin
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2441663 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

watuse Posted at 2016-11-7 07:35
I have been with this status since Oct 5 when it change to pending its been more than a month now, m ...

I ordered on 29/09/16. DJI have told me that there is no indication that my order will ship anytime soon.

We are now at the end of the first week in November and DJI have not yet fulfilled all orders for the first two days of ordering... I think early orderers will be lucky to see their orders shipped this year... For anyone who ordered in October or November, it will be next year some time...
2016-11-7
Use props
Linsenfest
lvl.3
Flight distance : 199475 ft
Germany

benni4 Posted at 2016-11-7 10:47
i order the 4 off th ...

4th of this month?
Have fun with it in 2017
2016-11-7
Use props
Drmerlin
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiNE0 Posted at 2016-11-5 16:31
So, i should be next right? cause I ordered 10-02-2016.....

You ordered on 2/10/16....

DJI have not yet shipped the first two days of orders yet (27 and 28/09/16). You have many weeks to wait yet believe me.....
2016-11-7
Use props
fans896e6e51
Banned
Flight distance : 2342808 ft
United Kingdom

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-11-7
Use props
benni4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 50420 ft

i think also i would be somewhere next year
i hope for december buth its hope and no reality i think
2016-11-7
Use props
fansb2386c96
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3727 ft
United States

7-8 weeks for fulfillment for all orders before Nov.3? No reliable or narrow update on shipping for those ordered on Sept. 28 after 12:00 UTC except "soon"? Platitudes are not updates. Were now nearly a month past the initially stipulated shipping date, and those of us who ordered in September still have no reasonable shipping date beyond "Soon" and "in the next two months." I'm sorely disappointed; the Mavic will be the last item i pre-order through DJI.
2016-11-7
Use props
fans766ba4c0
Banned

United Kingdom

2016-11-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Dasm6tPRI5iL Posted at 2016-11-7 09:21
There is an Australia thread and a few people receiving their combo orders. On other forms

That's correct, combos have been shipping all over the world for the last few weeks.
2016-11-7
Use props
brandamir
lvl.2
Flight distance : 125210 ft

What about those pre-orders made in September through third party vendors e.g BestBuy. Should I expect to be delivered by Nov30 or until next year (8 weeks) from now.
2016-11-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

fansebeed138 Posted at 2016-11-7 10:11
with all respect DJI is doing the best they can to send/give you the mavic without any bugs or defec ...

The Mavic comes with a warranty, if there is an issue then please call/email support and if it's not able to be resolved then it will be exchanged.
2016-11-7
Use props
fansc65de5c1
Ban Posts
Italy

2016-11-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

fans896e6e51 Posted at 2016-11-7 18:07
Hi Ken, My dealer here in the UK ordered his stock on launch day, quite a big order I believe but st ...

No, sorry I do not have any kind of shipping info. Please contact onlinesales@dji.com
2016-11-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

benni4 Posted at 2016-11-7 17:47
i order the 4 off th ...

I'm sorry I do not know any shipping info, please email onlinesales@dji.com
2016-11-7
Use props
15aeslWQR268
New

Spain

DJI-Ken

Hi KEN.

I am a little worrieD i will not receive mine before i leave. My situation is that I am a captain of a yacht based in MALLORCA SPAIN. I will be heading off to the caribbean for the summer season, late NOV.

I ORDERED MINE ON THE 2016-10-03

Efectuar pedido
Revisando pago
Pago realizado con éxito
Enviado
Pedido completado
Actualizaciones:        
Dear Customers,
We said at our Mavic Pro launch event that we would begin shipping in mid-October. We’ve just passed that, and if you’re wondering where your Mavic Pro is, we’d like to offer an update.
Since unveiling the Mavic Pro, we’ve had amazingly strong global demand. Production is in full swing, and we will be fulfilling orders as fast as we can.
We thank you for your enthusiasm and patience and for being a DJI customer.
Best,
Adam Najberg
Global Director of Communication, DJI​
Estado del pago:        Pay Confirmed
Método de pago:        WorldPay
Total:        
1.499,00 €
Hora del pedido:        2016-10-03 08:15:23 (UTC)

AND PAID IN FULL... IS THERE ANY WAY YOU CAN TELL ME WHEN APPROX I MAY GET IT??

I HAVE SENT VARIOUS EMAILS,CALLED AND TRIED TO CONTACT PRE SALES ONLINE SUPPORT WHICH SEEMS TO BE OFFLINE AT ALL TIMES.

2016-11-7
Use props
fansb415f82b
New
Flight distance : 211089 ft
United States

It seems that most if not all of the orders placed on the 27th of September and 28th of September have been shipped out and those who ordered after those dates are still waiting in line. Some who order after the 27th and 28th have received their Mavics but they are few and far between.
Source: https://docs.google.com/spreadsh ... /edit#gid=308760043
2016-11-7
Use props
fans21049300
Flight distance : 28878 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-11-3 00:15
I think it reads clearly, it says people who ordered before Nov 3rd they'll do their best to clear ...

Doesnt that mean the same thing?  I ordered from a 3rd party (BH) on October 21... am i on the 7-8 week list?  And which product is getting more focus?  The Mavic Pro by itself or the Fly More Combo like I ordered?

Thank you
2016-11-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

If you want me to reply to a post you have to reply to one of mine and then I will be notified. If you do not then I may not see your post.
I do not have any shipping information, only onlinesales@dji.com can give you that info. And if they are not giving you that info then they do not know either.
I am sorry about that.
2016-11-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

fansb415f82b Posted at 2016-11-8 00:54
It seems that most if not all of the orders placed on the 27th of September and 28th of September ha ...

That sheet is for forum users, how many thousands of people are out there that are not on this forum or even other social media.
I have not looked at the doc but whatever it says it represents only a tiny fraction.
2016-11-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

fans21049300 Posted at 2016-11-8 01:06
Doesnt that mean the same thing?  I ordered from a 3rd party (BH) on October 21... am i on the 7-8 ...

Again,
I have no shipping info, only onlinesales@dji.com would have more up to date info.
2016-11-7
Use props
Rhoffmann100
lvl.2
Flight distance : 41755 ft
United States

I cancelled and received an email that  refund would be processed 3-5 days.

For me it is just pragmatic.. if I get in late December/ January it'll be too cold to use. Might as well wait until spring and after all the bugs (if any) will be worked out.

Until then, $1400 will be in my hands and the guaranty clock  will not be ticking while the Mavic is waiting  in a closet to be used.

I'm not upset at DJI. just dissapointed that I couldn't get one while the weather was somewhat reasonable to fly
2016-11-7
Use props
fansb2386c96
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-11-7 12:30
That sheet is for forum users, how many thousands of people are out there that are not on this for ...

So, essentially the only remotely "official" information regarding actual shipments is, in your estimation,  useless, correct? It seems as though this is a theme with communications from DJI: A useless document, platitudes promising fulfillment of over a month's worth of orders within a very broad time frame with no break down of when the earliest orders may be fulfilled. No indication whatsoever that may be construed as useful for planning a window for delivery of an expensive shipment.

That's troubling. :/
2016-11-7
Use props
fansc65de5c1
Ban Posts
Italy

2016-11-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

fansb2386c96 Posted at 2016-11-8 02:47
So, essentially the only remotely "official" information regarding actual shipments is, in your es ...

From the update announcement
"we encountered an issue integrating a part into the Mavic Pro. We resolved that within a week."
That was a little delay, the major reason is the sheer number of people who ordered. They are doing the best they can to ship with round-the-clock production.
http://www.dji.com/newsroom/news ... g-update-nov-3-2016
2016-11-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

fansc65de5c1 Posted at 2016-11-8 02:48
SAME SITUATION...

to my dealer (dji official dealer) arrive only props and bag

Your Mavic will arrive when it arrives.
They are doing the best they can.
2016-11-7
Use props
fans75a93725
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-11-7 12:30
That sheet is for forum users, how many thousands of people are out there that are not on this for ...

Hi Ken, In your update you stated those Mavic Pro orders placed (before) November 3rd, would receive the order within 7-8 weeks. Well, I placed my order on November 2nd 2016 around midnight (so really Thursday morning). Will I be in the group of people who will receive my order within 7-8 weeks or was I too late and delayed to the next batch?

Order#: 0012782933950

Thanks!

2016-11-7
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-11-7 07:13
That's correct, combos have been shipping all over the world for the last few weeks.

Hi Ken

Could you do me a favor and check on my Mavic combo
Order Number:  001198362529

If you prefer to email me the status...  that would be okay, you should still have it

Thanks,
I am planning a trip and did not want it to come while I am away.

Rich
2016-11-7
Use props
fansb2386c96
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-11-7 14:14
From the update announcement
"we encountered an issue integrating a part into the Mavic Pro. We res ...

That doesn't resolve the issue, however. The fact remains that (1) as you yourself indicated, the tracking sheet is far less than even remotely useful information due to the very narrow segment of the pre-sales it represents; (2) the only window currently available is a 7-8 week estimate for the fulfillment of *all* orders, and a platitude, somewhere, that "early orders will ship first." Regardless of the "issue integrating a part," or how quickly that issue was resolved, platitudes that DJI is "doing the best they can to ship with round-the-clock production" is completely useless to those that have orders and pragmatic concerns.

Numerous customers around this and various other forums on the internet have explained that the arrival of their mavic is time-sensitive: some will be leaving the country in November or December. Some needed these drones for gifts to loved ones. As yet, the only information that DJI has diseminated is that all customers can expect* their orders before, essentially, the end of this year.    I place an asterisk next to that "expect" because even this is not true, the actual language of the post says "we will do our best to clear them all within the next seven to eight weeks." Even this is not a promise. Even this is not a concrete indication of when shipment can be expected. As before, all customers have to go on is the word of this company that they'll "try."

I'm sure you understand the frustration. I am troubled that the attitude of DJI, and even -- apparently -- this forum's staff is that this complete lack of concrete, useful information is acceptable. It is not. It leaves Customers such as myself who ordered on the morning of the day after the product was announced with no indication whatsoever as to when we can expect our package to arrive, other than an attempt to fullfill it within "seven to eight weeks." It is even more troubling that, instead of working to give more specific or concrete answers to the various "groups" of customers, we are either (1) simply given platitudes that they are "trying" or that the drone will arrive eventually; or (2) told that we are free to cancel our orders. What's more is that tech support is not only able to give an answer, they appear unwilling: Personally, I contacted online support a week ago. I was told to contact Pre-sale support. When I did that and expressed my concerns and not only closed the online chat, they -- by all appearances -- blocked me from accessing that help-chat again in the future (Since that date I have been completely unable to access online pre-sale support chat. Clicking on the link in the DJI store support page does absolutely nothing.)

I understand that there's nothing you, Ken, can do individually to ensure that my Mavic arrives in a timely fashion (whatever "timely" means, nearly a month after the initially promised shipping date). I also do not wish to cancel my order unless it becomes apparent that I will not see my Mavic before the new year -- I desperately want the product and am looking forward to receiving it. I simply want to voice my very sincere concern that DJI and every support individual with whom I've had some communication seem to be of the opinion that platitudes that "it's coming soon!" with no real, tangible, useful information is somehow acceptable, or even the company's best foot forward. It very clearly is not.
2016-11-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

fans75a93725 Posted at 2016-11-8 03:19
Hi Ken, In your update you stated those Mavic Pro orders placed (before) November 3rd, would recei ...

The announcement stated that orders received before Nov 3rd, so that includes you.
And when you say batches, there's orders being shipped out all the time so by saying the next batch, not you will not be the next batch as there's going to be many batches that will be shipped until your is.
2016-11-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

RichJ53 Posted at 2016-11-8 03:20
Hi Ken

Could you do me a favor and check on my Mavic combo

Rich,
As I've posted many times, I do not have any shipping info. I can tell you that since your order was the 2nd day and early in the morning that hopefully it should be soon.
And soon is used loosely, you could get tracking info today, tomorrow, or next week, honestly I have no shipping info.
But what I can tell you is your cable and extra battery  may not cone until a later date.
Sorry about, I wish I had more info for you.
2016-11-7
Use props
fans9a1ac4d9
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-11-7 19:31
The announcement stated that orders received before Nov 3rd, so that includes you.
And when you sa ...

Hello Ken,
New to this forum so hopefully this is in the right place. Just wondered as I placed my order through Apple a few days after release, just wondered what that meant for me? As went to a store and they said they aren't getting any till the 4th Jan when the original date was 2nd of Nov. As mine is an online order will I get it before then? I'm not overly fussed as I have an inspire and that is more than adequate and I would rather you took the time with my product so it arrives in good order and not rushed out the door with poor QC, but wondered what that meant for me, should I forget about my order till January and get excited then?
Thanks, Josh
2016-11-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

fansb2386c96 Posted at 2016-11-8 03:26
That doesn't resolve the issue, however. The fact remains that (1) as you yourself indicated, the t ...

To be honest, if I needed something that was time sensitive, I would not pre-order a brand new product being introduced to the market.
Look around out there and the number of pre-ordered products run into a delay for some reason or other.

Trust me, I do understand your frustration (as I am waiting for my Mavic too) and your correct, the forum moderators do have a lack of knowledge, and that's because we do not work for online sales, we are TECH SUPPORT and here to answer your technical questions about the aircraft. So we have no shipping knowledge and you need to email onlinesales@dji.com.
I'm sorry if your online char was cancelled, if you provide me the person's name you were chatting with I can send a message to management.

Again, I understand your frustration. I really wish there was something I was able to do.
2016-11-7
Use props
fansb2386c96
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-11-7 14:44
To be honest, if I needed something that was time sensitive, I would not pre-order a brand new pro ...

That's your honest response? that if you needed something on a time-sensitive basis -- meaning a date over a month after the projected shipping date - you simply wouldn't order it? That's an asinine response at best. very disappointing. I genuinely can no longer tell whether I'm more disappointed in the complete lack of useful information with regards to when a bought-and-paid-for order can be expected, or the cavalier, somewhat caustic and thoroughly unhelpful response of all of DJI's staff.

Tech support or not, many, many users i've seen have complained of a continuous run around: one chat, sending them to another chat, sending them to the forum. It seems as there is *no*avenue for gaining information. Again, You'll note that I'm not disappointed with your individual lack of information, but rather the increasingly apparent attitude by DJI and DJI's staff that this complete lack of information is somehow acceptable.
2016-11-7
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-11-7 11:36
Rich,
As I've posted many times, I do not have any shipping info. I can tell you that since your o ...

Hi Ken,

Yah I saw what was going on and no problem at all. Thanks for taking a look. I am coming down to SO CAL again soon and didn't want to miss the shipment. I figured the extra battery would not be in the same shipment so that others could get their Mavic too.

Thanks man,  PS I do not see you on the Inspire channel much anymore
Rich
2016-11-7
Use props
Drmerlin
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The only thing that we know with any certainty is that any announcement or information from DJI about the shipment of the Mavic is likely to be utter rubbish.

Three weeks ago I was told that my Mavic would be shipped very soon because I was one of the early orderers (29/09/16). "Soon" quickly became "in a week or two". After a couple of weeks I was told that it would be "very soon". Then we received the notification that orders up to 3/11/16 would "hopefully' be shipped in 7 to 8 weeks. I asked if those of us still waiting who had ordered early would have to wait the full 7 to 8n weeks and was told that DJI are shipping all the time so it would be "very soon". I then asked if DJI could assure me that my order would be shipped in November. They said that they could not give me this assurance.

I suspect strongly that the 7 to 8 weeks announcement was designed to buy DJI another 7 to 8 weeks of fobbing customers off. In about 6 weeks they will make another announcement telling us that the delay will be another 6 weeks or so.

If DJI have failed to fulfil all of the orders made in the first two days in 3 weeks, there is absolutely ZERO chance that they will fulfil a full month's worth of orders in the next 3 weeks... unless, of course, Adam Najberg, Global Director of Non-Communication was lying to us about production being in full-swing....

Like so many customers on here, I just wish that DJI would tell us the truth and give us an accurate shipping estimate.
2016-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules