Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flight Data sync between platforms
654 1 2016-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Logger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2883714 ft
Australia

I have been flyng my Mavic with the android app using the controller. Working great on S7 edge.  

Post flight I can review my flights in the android app under the aircraft name. I can hit the cloud button at top right and my Flight records for all get synced to the cloud.

I aslo have an iPad with DJI GO. I open my account on that and hit the cloud button at top right and tell it to sync all records which it say it has.

However the only thing that appears to have actually synced is the cryptically names "Growth in Value" figure which increases with each flight on both platforms.  The dozen or so flights I have competed never actually sync from the android DJ IGO softtware across to the ios DJ IGO.     Is how things are intended to work?  If so it all seems a bit pointless.

Seems odd to me. Would be great to be able to review things on the larger iPad screen format poist flight rather than on my much smaller phone.
2016-11-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry Logger, it's not available to sync the flight records from Android to IOS.
2016-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules