DJI Mavic Accessories (DJI Store)
1149 3 2016-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanseeb96e3a
lvl.2
Flight distance : 144570 ft
United Kingdom

I noticed the other day that the DJI Mavic shoulder bag, props, and car charger are showing as "in stock" "ships in 1-3 days after payement".

Thought i would check, with all of the shipping hastle with the Mavic, before i go ahead and order more props and the bag, is it likely to actually be shipped in 1-3 days as stated?Don't want to order extra stuff if im going to be waiting ages like with the Mavic itself

Anyone else had luck already?
2016-11-4
Use props
Fulcrum
lvl.1

United States

If you can get it for a local source that has it in stock, get it from there. I ordered props last Friday because it said 1-3 days..and it just shipped late last night. It's coming from China as well. I paid via paypal and had to threaten to do a charge back if they don't ship soon.
2016-11-4
Use props
yHS0eU90xE7Q
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2313 ft
United States

I ordered 2 batteries by themselves on 10/04. It says available to ship 20-25 days after payment confirmed. Today would be the about the 22nd business day but I would imagine they would hold off on them longer than advertised days until they get caught up with the Mavic... I'm guessing they have enough business right now to keep them busy for a year...
2016-11-4
Use props
XiZi
New

United States

Maybe this could give you a hand.
2016-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules