Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I've never seen a billion-dollar drone manufacturer fail so hard.
1234Next >
5796 138 2016-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Enkeixpress
Second Officer
Flight distance : 297497 ft
United Kingdom

Seven to eight more weeks of delays for the Mavic? Really? I'm so glad that I toke the decision to cancel my order recently with DJI store a couple of days ago. That's just far too long to wait.

I know I'm going to get replies like "I've got no problem with waiting longer", and to those I respond with, what's wrong with you? why aren't you responding to DJI with your wallets? You handed over 900-1200 of your hard-earned money to DJI a month or so ago, and what have you got to show for it? Nothing. Just a whole load more waiting is offered in return, so that DJI can generate interest and make more money. Practically being publically robbed at this point in time.

I personally have placed my order with Amazon UK, as they do not charge my account until the order's dispatched. That makes a whole load more sense. Why would I want a massive billion-dollar drone manufacturer like DJI hogging my cash for several weeks? No thanks.

Mavic is awesome, but I recommend everyone who reads this to cancel their orders and to switch to another reseller website who won't take your money until the order's dispatched. Wait for the Mavic to officially release and keep your money where it belongs, in your bank.

Thank you.
2016-11-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Here we go again, your statement makes very little sense you want everyone who has ordered from dji to cancel,

Yet people here have been asking you to post confirmation of your order and cancellation of your order with dji, also poat your confirmation of your order you placed with Amazon.

You did post your order with Amazon some days ago , but it wasn't an order but rather something you printed up yourself not anything like order sheet from Amazon.

If you want people to take you serious then post copies of these documents, and until you do this in my opinion you are a fake..
2016-11-4
Use props
MadCow12
lvl.1

United States

everybody wanted a better shipping date , well there you go. I am not thrilled about it either but I would prefer to have a product in my hand that is reliable. I am fine that they take a little more time to address the problems people are having with them because they seem to be legit problems. Good for Dji.
2016-11-4
Use props
Thomusvoo
lvl.2

Yeah.... Go away...
2016-11-4
Use props
Enkeixpress
Second Officer
Flight distance : 297497 ft
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 2016-11-4 13:18
Here we go again, your statement makes very little sense you want everyone who has ordered from dji  ...

Why should I need to post any proof?

What happened in the last week or so is I've sold my one month old Phantom 4, along with a Manfrotto backpack, so I can put the money towards the Mavic Fly More Combo bundle. Upon selling the Phantom 4, I then excitedly headed over to the DJI store, placed my order on the 28th. It was only until shortly after that, that I picked up news about this shipping problem that's currently happening and so I immediately sent a email to DJI support for a full refund. I haven't received that refund in my PayPal yet. But I've received multiple emails from DJI support that the order's been successfully cancelled and the order is also no longer showing up on my account.

Amazon UK is currently where I have my order placed, simply because they won't charge until the order's dispatched. I'm fine with that. Couldn't ask for any more. Just need to wait, don't care how long just as long as my money's safe with me.
2016-11-4
Use props
sbb
lvl.2
United States

Trying to get everyone to cancel their order so you can move up the line...  clever!
2016-11-4
Use props
symbol
lvl.4
Flight distance : 440981 ft
United Kingdom

I've got a problem with the title of this thread - "I've never seen a billion-dollar drone manufacturer fail so hard."

I don't know of any other billion-dollar drone company let alone have experience of them failing. Which other one(s) are you comparing it to, please?
2016-11-4
Use props
method007
First Officer
Flight distance : 110449 ft
  • >>>
United States

You also haven't been a DJI customer in the past apparently.  All of their drones are delayed.  If you want to be a pioneer, you risk taking an arrow in the back.  If you're uncomfortable with DJI charging on the day of purchase, feel free to buy some of the already existing less technologically advanced drones on the market.  The beauty about the problem you have is you don't even have to post about it, you can just walk on and buy another drone.  Also - DJI has already apologized, no reason to beat a dead horse at this time.  Also, Symbol is right, the title of this post is lame.
2016-11-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Enkeixpress Posted at 2016-11-4 13:40
Why should I need to post any proof?

What happened in the last week or so is I've sold my one mont ...

Simply because people don't believe your daft statements like.
I will have my Mavic on 4th Nov when you only supposed to order on 28th oct.
There are lots of people here very frustrated waiting for there order, they and I don't really need you silly suggestions and they don't need your stupid daft made up BS about how you got your order quicker by canceling now and ordering somewhere else.

I didn't think for one minute you would provide proof, that's why I asked, I think you might not even invested any of your hard earned money on a Mavic.

It might be time you got back on the horse you rode in on..
2016-11-4
Use props
fansf29a9bd8
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-11-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

fansf29a9bd8 Posted at 2016-11-4 14:59
DJI is taking many $1000-$1300 no interest 3-4 month loans! Great business!

WannabeDJI-Hallmark ton ...

For a first day member you seem to know a lot, anything positive to say, or are you just here to try cause more confusion,
Happy days wonder who you will turn up next as..

Sarcasm lowest form of wit
2016-11-4
Use props
fansf29a9bd8
Banned

United States

2016-11-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

fansf29a9bd8 Posted at 2016-11-4 15:10
Ahhh- welcome to the newest DJI employee, DJI-Hallmark!

Night crawlers out early today..
2016-11-4
Use props
themosttoys
lvl.1

United States

"I've never seen a billion-dollar drone manufacturer fail so hard."

I too find this title somewhat of an oxymoron.

Every other manufacturer (drone or otherwise) can only dream of failing their way to being a billion dollar company.

Nobody is happy about the Mavic delivery delays, but nobody else is capable of delivering a truly competitive product (in any timeframe).

Make and deliver an innovative product on schedule and on budget and show DJI how it's done.

Amazon is another great and successful company.  However, read the fine-print on your order t's & c's.  If the product is not delivered in 30 days, the order will be AUTOMATICALLY and without choice CANCELED and you will be back at the end of the line (talk about frustration).

One final thought, while I can not speak for everyone (and I'm sure there will be many that say "my bank pays me XX% on my $) but for myself, the $ sitting in my bank is making very near zero anyway, so what does it really matter.  Even better for the UK, if you had in fact given DJI your sterling on Sept 27th, you would have essentially saved 5% to 10% (the loss in value of the pound over this time).

To each their own
2016-11-4
Use props
method007
First Officer
  • >>>

hallmark007 Posted at 2016-11-4 23:11
Night crawlers out early today..

When somebody comes up with straight nonsense, and they get called out, for some reason they think saying that you work for DJI is somehow an insult.  It's so dumb because if I worked for DJI, I would have banned half the people who post on this board already.  Which I guess is why I'll never work for DJI, lol.  These guys have hella patience.  
2016-11-4
Use props
fschilder
lvl.3
Flight distance : 102028 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Stop trying to get others to bleed their hearts for your impatience. Ya don't like it, vote with your feet and cancel. Most of us realize this is worth the wait even if it is longer than anticipated but no one (DJI most of all) anticipated the demand. The world is not perfect. Get over it.
2016-11-4
Use props
RAVEN7
lvl.3
United States

fschilder Posted at 2016-11-4 10:09
Stop trying to get others to bleed their hearts for your impatience. Ya don't like it, vote with you ...

i was cracking up there for a second i thought i read impotence. bad eyes sorry
2016-11-4
Use props
enc3phalon
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Jesus!!!! What's with all this nitpicking people's threads. It floods the the forum with useless junk making searching through topics for info a nightmare. Also what is all this nonsense about old DJI customers and new ones. If someone has a problem or wants to just blow off some steam, he or she is very well entitled irrespective of when they joined the forum. Just because DJI has had problems with all their releases does not make it ok. Its because of this kind of tolerance that the software industry has gone to pot. It is next to impossible to buy a software application now-a -days, without having to download a patch on a future date. If you went to mackie Ds and ordered a happy meal, would you tolerate it if you were given a burger and were told to come back next week for the fries?

In DJI's defence, they have made an apology and have admitted that mistakes have been made. What more can you ask for. Some people may ask for an estimated date, but to be honest that would be difficult when it comes to large scale production. They have already had their heads bitten of for prematurely declaring 15th October as the release date. I don't think they want to fall into the same trap again and I can't blame them. However, I do feel for the people who's money they are holding onto and feel it is unjust to charge people in advance when you can't give any form of assurance as to when they will receive their product.
2016-11-4
Use props
bbkinglives
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

Hi DJI-method007!
2016-11-4
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

The statement said 7-8 weeks for orders to ship to people who ordered up to Nov 3rd. That means that if you pre-ordered a month ago then your order may be arriving soon and if you ordered Nov 3rd then it may take up to 7-8 weeks.
So if you pre-ordered in the first week I bet you would have received your Mavic long before your Amazon order arrives.
2016-11-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

enc3phalon Posted at 2016-11-4 17:25
Jesus!!!! What's with all this nitpicking people's threads. It floods the the forum with useless jun ...

Maybe you don't realize these people are members of the forum, but decide to opt to open new accounts everyday,most of them have been banned only to show up as somebody else and have nothing to add only interested in being negative about everything most don't even have orders for Mavic
2016-11-4
Use props
enc3phalon
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-11-4 17:38
The statement said 7-8 weeks for orders to ship to people who ordered up to Nov 3rd. That means that ...

Ah! am I correct in assuming that it is 7-8 weeks from the date of order? Obviously there's no guarantee, but there is a strong possibility.
2016-11-4
Use props
crbalch
lvl.3
Flight distance : 167057 ft
United States

NO ONE CARES.
2016-11-4
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

hallmark007 Posted at 2016-11-5 01:57
Maybe you don't realize these people are members of the forum, but decide to opt to open new accou ...

This is true, there are a few users out there who are determined to post as much hate as they can. They buy DJI aircraft from the Apple store at least 10-15 times only to return them trying to hurt DJI (they've already admitted to that).
They return their Phantoms to DJI repair multiple times just to cause issues. they post on every other DJI social media site just to bash DJI.
They have a full time regular job but seem to spent 10hrs a day on the internet bashing DJI.
There are several of these people, but the most notorious one (we have all his info) is on a mission 10hrs a day just to bash DJI. DJI, Apple and all the others he torments are already well aware.
2016-11-4
Use props
Maxi3D
Captain
Flight distance : 307621 ft
  • >>>
United States

HA! My Mavic order won't arrive for another five months.
2016-11-4
Use props
fansf29a9bd8
Banned

United States

2016-11-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

method007 Posted at 2016-11-4 16:39
When somebody comes up with straight nonsense, and they get called out, for some reason they think ...

I think these guys are so negative towards anything dji does that I'm convinced they don't have anything invested in dji equipment, and I don't think they have any interest in the Mavic, except to knock everything about it and that's there whole agenda.
Same guys have been around here last 4 weeks screaming for a statement, now all they want to do is scream about the statement, but I think the general feeling around is changing for the better.
2016-11-4
Use props
fansf29a9bd8
Banned

United States

2016-11-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

fansf29a9bd8 Posted at 2016-11-4 18:44
I have 3 Mavics on order, so don't make assumptions. I'm not on every forum "bashing DJI". And I dou ...

Give it a rest you sound like an old fishwife,
2016-11-4
Use props
fansf29a9bd8
Banned

United States

2016-11-4
Use props
fansf29a9bd8
Banned

United States

2016-11-4
Use props
warrior200
lvl.4

United Kingdom

I think dji have a lot of work to do trying to please everyone but when they have high demand they will upset people. Yes it's dji's fault for having such great products and the mavic is an item that thousands if not millions of people want. So be patient and stop moaning about you haven't got your drone and hallmark helping people is a good thing and maybe dji should give him a job.
2016-11-4
Use props
fansf29a9bd8
Banned

United States

2016-11-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-11-4 18:31
This is true, there are a few users out there who are determined to post as much hate as they can. ...

Good to hear your on top of it..
On another front lots of very good news for dji hear in Ireland this week, dji are teaming up with Ireland's
costal and rescue services to promote the positive use of adapting drones into rescue service , lots of very positive newspaper and TV articles all week promoting use of drones in all departments of rescue. But overall it helps getting a more positive view on drone use in general, which is all good..
2016-11-4
Use props
method007
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

fansf29a9bd8 Posted at 2016-11-5 03:11
Hallmark- I've now had the chance to read your and "method"s posts.

You guys are being accused by  ...

Yea, a lot of now banned people and psychos have said me and Hallmark are "Shill's" or work for DJI because we ask for evidence of their accusations.  That's all it takes.  Trust, you do not want to be associated with them at all.  You shouldn't be called an "excusemonger" for telling people they are lying, when they are clearly lying.  Especially when their lies are old lies lied by another liar, and those lies currently exist in other forums filled with liars.  Bottom line, you seem to be more concerned with Hallmark and myself than reality or facts.  I understand you are upset, but please, don't join the flat earthers. You also seem to not understand what the word "pathology" or "servitude" means.  If you actually meant to say that I'm enslaved by DJI....  I don't think I need to go any further.  Beyond that, most of the fakes are gone now anyway, the forum has really turned back into it's happier self.  I encourage you to stay and make friends and help - but please don't make random things up and try to say they are facts.  We will ask for proof   

Let's be honest, when the only response to "can you provide some proof for that" is "You must work DJI", you clearly have no credibility.
2016-11-4
Use props
fansf29a9bd8
Banned

United States

2016-11-4
Use props
z7BdJFqOQUAg
lvl.3

007s you guys obviously work for dji

You guys should generate a user each time you attack a person
2016-11-4
Use props
fansf29a9bd8
Banned

United States

2016-11-4
Use props
fansf29a9bd8
Banned

United States

2016-11-4
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

hallmark007 Posted at 2016-11-5 03:37
Good to hear your on top of it..
On another front lots of very good news for dji hear in Ireland t ...

That's pretty cool, I hope to one day go back and visit Ireland. It is one of the best vacations I have ever been on
2016-11-4
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules