Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
WHAT WE REALLY WANT . . .
726 4 2016-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mooney
lvl.4

United States

. . . is our drone.  However it's my belief that any of the following would go a long way toward, improved customer service, rebuilding confidence in DJI and making a wrong . . .  right;

1) Offer a discount, not because your late, because you required customers to pay 100% of the purchase price for a pre-order promise you couldn't deliver.  It doesn't have to be a lot, but keep in mind DJI had the immediate benefit of accepting all our money without providing anything more than an arbitrary delivery date.  Even DJI agreed that requiring 100% of the purchase price before the product is ready to ship has become a loud audible agnst for the customers.

2) Like most major companies, place a hold on peoples credit card or require a deposit  . . . now. . .  not nextime.  Refund everyone, minus deposit or credit hold NOW and make the charge when the item is ready to ship.  Your latest press release recognizes this problem but does nothing to resolve the thousands of customers impacted under the current pre-order.  Acknowledging the problem then doing nothing to resolve it is basicly saying "it sucks to be you."

3) Throw in a free set of propellers, battery or any usefull accessory.

In my business we have (unfortunately) done wrong by our customers (too many times), but we strive to make it right.  It's the old cliche "it's much easier to keep a customer then gain one."  In this global world where the internet connects people instantly its vital to have a good relationship with your customers.

DJI . . . we know your late with Mavic, as I have said all along this is about charging customers the full price well in advace of your ability to deliver a product, not a late release on a product.  I wanted those Apple Ear Buds "available late October," don't have them, nor do any of their customers.  The difference is we haven't been charged . . . while the wait may be frustrating, it's not expensive.

Please do the right thing and make it right with (what I see) as a very dedicated customer base.

2016-11-4
Use props
z7BdJFqOQUAg
lvl.3

2 words. "Chinese company"
2016-11-4
Use props
Rocco12475
lvl.3

ZzzzzzZZzzzzzzzZZZZzzzzz
2016-11-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Will say one thing Mooney, after release of P4 dji gave a credit of €90 for accessories, P4 was a bit more expensive than Mavic but who knows maybe a 2 for the price of 1 battery.
2016-11-4
Use props
Mooney
lvl.4

United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2016-11-4 13:25
Will say one thing Mooney, after release of P4 dji gave a credit of €90 for accessories, P4 was a b ...

Good to hear, maybe there's a chance they'll make it right again.
2016-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules