Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Top led flashing when trying to charge battery
1349 8 2016-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chrism3evo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 147812 ft
United Kingdom

Hi guys,

I have just plugged my inspire one battery in to charge and the top green led is flashing but nothing else. I don't think this is normal as I thought it started from the bottom led. The only thing I can think of is that the battery is cold. Would this be right?
2016-11-4
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not enough information to go on here, but this is the chart from the manual and I hope this helps.

2016-11-04 (2).png

send us some more information of the issue or concern and we will be more than happy to help

Rich
2016-11-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Could you please make a short video of it ?
We'll help to check it.
2016-11-5
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

You have to look at the diagram for charging lights carefully , make sure you are reading the warnings correctly .  I bet  the battery is just charging and there is no problem .
When looking at the battery be sure to compare the orientation  of the sybols on the battery , there is no "Warning " flash on the first led (The first one from the Power button ) for this purpose .  Hope this makes sense.  

let us know

donnie
2016-11-6
Use props
Chrism3evo
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Both did the same thing and once I had warmed them up a bit it was ok. Must just have been because they were cold. Thanks everyone for input
2016-11-6
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Chrism3evo Posted at 2016-11-6 11:37
Both did the same thing and once I had warmed them up a bit it was ok. Must just have been because t ...

Glad you got this working okay.
Yes they cannot be too hot or too cold for charging to work....  

Rich
2016-11-6
Use props
Chrism3evo
lvl.1
United Kingdom

What are the life span of the inspire batteries?
2016-11-6
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Chrism3evo Posted at 2016-11-6 16:47
What are the life span of the inspire batteries?

200 charges are what DJI says is the life span of the battery , I dont have quite that many charges as I have 7 batteries to cycle through , but It will be interesting what happens when they get to that point.  I deep cycle and take good care of my batteries too so we shall see.

donnie
2016-11-7
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Chrism3evo Posted at 2016-11-7 03:37
Both did the same thing and once I had warmed them up a bit it was ok. Must just have been because t ...

Good to hear all is well. Just for your reference, here are the LED indicators for the battery when charging. This can also be found in the Intelligent Flight Battery section of the Inspire manual:
Charging Protection I1.JPG
2016-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules