Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic- Early 2017.... LOL!
1471 5 2016-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
agzela
Ban Posts

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-11-5
Use props
Enkeixpress
lvl.4
Flight distance : 297497 ft

Did I really just see that guy throw the cute ^.^ drone into a lake and it survived by itself. Waterproof... And you can throw it in the air to take off, as well as have it land in your hand with ease...

I really do think DJI's got some serious competition there with that Lily drone.
2016-11-5
Use props
Jake Phantom 3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2639747 ft
United States

Enkeixpress Posted at 2016-11-5 13:37
Did I really just see that guy throw the cute ^.^ drone into a lake and it survived by itself. Water ...

They may have some competition, but that's what it's all about. Without competition the drones wouldn't get better and better with more features. Like the Mavic, the Lily is also a preorder, and has been since I think it was around May when it first came  out to preorder.
2016-11-5
Use props
Exib
lvl.4
Flight distance : 153760 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There is no competition from the Lily drone.... that particular drone has promised so much and delivered nothing for over 12 months
2016-11-5
Use props
trance728
lvl.4
Flight distance : 298048 ft
  • >>>

I have my doubts about their actual tracking capabilities, they tend to cut the video off right before it loses what it's tracking.
2016-11-5
Use props
Mooney
lvl.3

United States

Exib Posted at 2016-11-5 17:12
There is no competition from the Lily drone.... that particular drone has promised so much and deliv ...

By the time Lily hits the market i expect most of its technology will be outdated.  While they've been talking-the-talk over the past two years, the competition is doing the walk.
2016-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules