Quick question for Mavic users with no control on the right stick.
1405 10 2016-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
clydevs
lvl.2

United States

I flew my Mavic pro today trying to get rid of the left side blur in the camera. No matter what, I cannot get rid of the blur and I have an RMA to send it in already. Just trying everything to not send it in because it is so fun to fly. But anyway, I was flying it in non sport mode today, there was nothing in front of it for more that 20 feet. There were other things around it but nothing in front at all, I never turned it either. The sensors were going crazy and I could not do anyting with the right stick, there was zero response. I could only increase and decrease altitude and I could not land where I was as it was surrounded by leaves. The sensors were going crazy and told me to reverse from the flight. It would not move in any direction with the right stick. It was not a problem as I had the other sensors such as audible, fornt and others turned on. I would not have known this if the sound wasn't on on my phone telling me about it. Once I disabled the sensors all was good again and no problems. I was wondering if some with no response to the right sticks, did not have the sound on their device used for the Dji go app when using the controller to know what is going on, or possibly not looking at it and just assuming it is the mavic not functiong correctly. How I had my Mavic set, it was functioning 100% correctly and protecting itself as I set it to. I am just curious about this. I have had no flight issues whatsoever.
2016-11-5
Use props
dotfiles
lvl.3

You made sure to remove all the stickers that come on the sensors right?
Seems like others have had some issues with the front collision sensors going off for no reason as well.
2016-11-5
Use props
qMvQTfjUrm4z
lvl.4

United States

That's weird that you couldn't fly backwards, as there are no rear facing sensors.
2016-11-5
Use props
clydevs
lvl.2

United States

Yes , all  stickers removed. I have been flying the Mavic for 2 weeks now.  All is good except for the 3/4 inch blur down the left side of my pictures. The positioning sensors weren't a problem, the sensors were doing what they were supposed to do. I was just wondering if people that had the no response problem didn't have the volume up on their device used for the Dji go app, or just didn't pay attention to what the app was telling them. I have no complaints at all except for the blur on the left side that i have tried to fix countless times, and have an RMA number for. I don't want to not fly this quadcopter for any length of time. It is a great quadcopter.
2016-11-5
Use props
No Man's Drone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 301545 ft

Was your Mavic facing the sun?
2016-11-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Would you please sync your flight records through APP, and provide us your account and the time it happened, we will help you check it.
2016-11-5
Use props
clydevs
lvl.2

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-11-6 10:46
Would you please sync your flight records through APP, and provide us your account and the time it h ...

Im not complaining about it. I understand why it was happening. Im just wondering if this is why others had problems with the right control stick. My Mavic is fine. Just trying to possibly help others.
2016-11-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

clydevs Posted at 2016-11-6 23:05
Im not complaining about it. I understand why it was happening. Im just wondering if this is why o ...

Thank you so much for that.
We are now trying to find out where the problem exists and hope all users could enjoy it.
2016-11-6
Use props
Travelling Dron
lvl.2

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-11-7 15:36
Thank you so much for that.
We are now trying to find out where the problem exists and hope all ...

is there a bad batch of mavics going out? just noticing youtube videos and stuff mentioning this lens stuff and rotating circular mavics, getting worried that once mine finally delivers it may have these type of issues, that and I have to go away on trip for a few months and won't be able to do anything about it if the mavic messes up.
2016-11-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

clydevs Posted at 2016-11-6 23:05
Im not complaining about it. I understand why it was happening. Im just wondering if this is why o ...

To locate problem, would you please provide us the aircraft log and remote log so that we could get it analyzed by engineers? Thank you so much for that.
2016-11-7
Use props
Nomadic
lvl.3
Flight distance : 754692 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

It's the right thing to do to provide your data so DJI can fix possible problems, we don't want same thing happen to us.
By sensors you mean the front and downward sensors? Then you should provide your vision data too.
2016-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules