Frustrating and terrible DJI Costumer Support Experience
1864 5 2016-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9f00a7ad
New

Italy

Hi All,

I'm in a middle of a trouble with a P3P.
I've used it just few times around 10 hrs of flight.. always kept in optimal condition, NEVER CRASHED.
All the times that I used it I was asked to update the firmware.. last time the "nice surprise":

After the update I've got the owful error message "NO VIDEO SIGNAL".
No way to use it AT ALL..

After some chat with the costumer support and after sent all the logs file they asked me to send the DJI for repair..
THAT WAS LIKE A SHOCK.. around 10 hrs flight in total and now needs to send back the P3P.. !!

After few days I sent it and now I've got the proforma invoice... € 370 for CAMERA REPLACEMENT !!!
I'm wondering if the DJI has a little of respect and consideration about their costumer..

If they do a WRONG FIRMWARE why a costumer has to pay for it?!?!?! Why has to pay around 40% of the cost of a new phantom to repair an old one!!?!?!

WHY SHOULD I PAY FOR A REPAIR IF THEY WILL DO ANOTHER WRONG FIRMWARE UPDATE!?

That's really unacceptable and frustating.. !! now I'm waiting from them some replies.. if any...
Thank you,
Alex
2016-11-6
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Alex, I'm sorry about this unpleasant experience. Could you please pass me your RMA number, we will investigate your case and provide you the best solution possible.
Thank you!
2016-11-6
Use props
aleburo
New

Italy

Dear Staff,

thanks for your reply. Hope to get out of this situation... here's my Case No. : CAS-290487-P8N4Y3.

Waiting for news,
Kind regards,
Alex
2016-11-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

aleburo Posted at 2016-11-6 21:26
Dear Staff,

thanks for your reply. Hope to get out of this situation... here's my Case No. : CAS-29 ...

Hi Alex, we have escalated your case, it's under warranty and free of charge. You could double check your e-mail as well.
There is material cost mentioned there even free, which maybe cause the misunderstanding. Please do not worry about it and we will also contact you to clarify the info.
2016-11-7
Use props
aleburo
New

Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-11-7 09:07
Hi Alex, we have escalated your case, it's under warranty and free of charge. You could double che ...

Dear Staff,

thank you. I just received the P3P in few days (fast! ) and the camera problem IS SOLVED.
Anyway now I'm facing a new problem. My phone (Galaxy s7) restarts while I'm using the Dji Go App randomly (every 20 sec around).
I hadn't this problem before with the same phone..

Any help for this?
Thank you,
Alex
2016-11-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

aleburo Posted at 2016-11-12 19:03
Dear Staff,

thank you. I just received the P3P in few days (fast! ) and the camera problem IS SOL ...

Have you tried to delete the APP, re-install it?
It may be caused by the incompatibility of Samsung system.
2016-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules