Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
'Sys Warning Check app' no warning
12Next >
32579 53 2016-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ericdvds
lvl.1

Australia

[size=14.666666984558105px]Hi all,

[size=14.666666984558105px]I've had my mavic for a few days now.  And since day one there has been an error that says "sys warning Check app'.  It is displayed on the controller however when i go in to the app there is no warnings.

[size=14.666666984558105px]I have treid to update firmware via Dji assistant 2 and It seems stuck in a version.  I cannot downgrade nor upgrade.  I can't even reset to factory settings.  Does anyone have any ideas?

[size=14.666666984558105px]I've been on livechat with the help and they said to send the thing in.  I can't believe it.  How can they send me a faulty drone!!

[size=14.666666984558105px]ps it flies fine, everything works fine so far.

2016-11-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi, could you please check the current firmware version of aircraft?
2016-11-7
Use props
ericdvds
lvl.1

Australia

Current V.01.02.0700

trying to update to V.01.02.0810 but can't.  Also cannot downgrade or refresh.

2016-11-7
Use props
Enkeixpress
Second Officer
Flight distance : 297497 ft
United Kingdom

Try to reinstall the DJI Go app.
2016-11-7
Use props
ericdvds
lvl.1

Australia

Tried that twice.  
2016-11-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ericdvds Posted at 2016-11-7 20:36
Current V.01.02.0700

trying to update to V.01.02.0810 but can't.  Also cannot downgrade or refresh. ...

Have you tried to update the firmware via DJI GO app?
2016-11-7
Use props
ericdvds
lvl.1

Australia

Yes. When I first connected everything it updated.  And now there is no option to update firmware in the app.
2016-11-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ericdvds Posted at 2016-11-8 13:53
Yes. When I first connected everything it updated.  And now there is no option to update firmware in ...

Have you tried to reinstall the app to see if the update message will show up again?
Also, please click "reply" button, then I will know that you had replied me.
2016-11-8
Use props
ericdvds
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-11-8 16:15
Have you tried to reinstall the app to see if the update message will show up again?
Also, please  ...

Yes. As I mentioned earlier I did that twice.  

I solved it anyway. I used an Ios Device with no dramas but had to borrow it from a friend. I think it's complete garbage that android doesn't work properly.  
2016-11-8
Use props
Drew Ventures
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23668 ft
United States

Running into the same issue. Just got my Mavic today and a bit frustrated with this issue
2016-11-29
Use props
boscobrown
lvl.1

Australia

Hi Drew, try using another device to update firmware. I was using android and as soon as I plugged it in to an IOS Device it updated immediately and the problem was solved.
2016-11-29
Use props
dji arnold
lvl.1
Poland

Hi I have the same problem , what is wrong with it . Any one can help ?
2017-3-14
Use props
fans5019ba9f
New

United States

Same problem, Android, Samsung Note 3, I've spent 20 hours recalibrating, downloading and trouble shooting... WTF????   Very frustrated.  No solution yet, any help?
2017-3-15
Use props
aStone
New

United States

When trying to calibrate forward sensors, I'm unable to get past the tutorial.  The next button is inactive.  Any suggestions?  Thank you.
2017-3-15
Use props
fans22e29f9c
New

Ireland

Hi there  !!!

I have a problem with my mavic pro!
Controller connect to drone,but information on controller is always the same ;
"System warning" , "check app" !!!
In dji go app on my phone trying to connect to mavic ,but is disconnected and next info on the app is ;
"radio chanel quality" "poor" red sign is shown ((

I even can't CSC to start the drone ...I'm so so sad and frustrated
2017-3-18
Use props
fans22e29f9c
New

Ireland

..also upgraded to a newer system version few days ago and wlown only once without any problems ,but since then can't even start props on my mavic (
2017-3-18
Use props
fans22e29f9c
New

Ireland

-could that be a problem caused by non-orginal micro sd card ???
2017-3-18
Use props
fans86d7087f
New

United States

I have the same issue any solutions?
2017-3-18
Use props
Deano43
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi all, had this problem also, the way i solved it was on the app it said 'connect to device' on the bottom right. It did not work because on the top left was a picture of a phantom with a drop down list next to it. Change it to whatever you are trying to connect to, mavic-inspire etc and the 'connect to device' will work without the warning message.
I'm a new user and that explanation may be something you guys have already done but thought i'd share anyway.

2017-3-19
Use props
Laval076
lvl.4
Flight distance : 87438 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Same problem here. I updated the firmware to the latest version and still getting this message...
2017-3-20
Use props
fans2ff67e38
New

United States

Is there a fix for this?  Same issue here
2017-4-22
Use props
MAVICFLYIN
New

United States

Has anyone seen the reviews on in the google play store on the DJI Go 4 ? Not getting the best feeling on this drone> Thoughts anyone??
2017-4-22
Use props
PM160Mavic
lvl.3
Flight distance : 303219 ft
United States

I had this error after exiting Flight Simulator.  I tried to go back into the aircraft and fly it but could because the system would not let me until I "restart aircraft to unlock motors".  This was why the controller stated "system warning- check app" after I exited flight simulator for me.  By any chance did anyone here use the simulator in the app prior to receiving this error?
2017-5-6
Use props
thehippoz
Captain
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

Laval076 Posted at 2017-3-20 16:10
Same problem here. I updated the firmware to the latest version and still getting this message...

Maybe because your pounding those beers.
2017-5-6
Use props
MikeQView
Second Officer
United Kingdom

ericdvds Posted at 2016-11-7 04:36
Current V.01.02.0700

trying to update to V.01.02.0810 but can't.  Also cannot downgrade or refresh.

Are these versions of Firmware out for the public ?  thought the latest Mavic version was .600 ?
2017-5-6
Use props
fanseb4557ea
Flight distance : 1675961 ft
Poland

nfz limit ehhh
2017-5-14
Use props
jasonStrk
lvl.1
United States

So I'm having basically the same issue here Mavic pro turns on goes thru the self test lights turn to solid red, R/C says sys warning check app but now heres the kicker the app will not connect and says Disconnected. any ideas?
2017-6-12
Use props
fans097bc4ce
lvl.1

Singapore

I need your help guys. System warning check app. This is after updating dji go app to latest version last night.
2017-7-1
Use props
CharlieFliesDro
lvl.3
Flight distance : 36148 ft
United States

Slow Down..!!
while your Mavic is warming up and Your hooking up to Satellite'S (up to 20)
You remote will throw out these System warnings
If you have no issues It just random start up Faults
I got them to........ and freaked out a bit ....Could not Find issues... All system ok

When you first start your mavic
just know it has to warm up go through system check and hook up to a lot of satilite
That a lot for our little( Cloud toucher) To do
Please Let your mavic do it's thing first then after start up Injoy

TIP #1
DO NOT FLY WITH LESS THE 20% battery life ( yes I know they tell you 27 minuets of flying time) Nope.!
TIP#2
Treat your GIMBLE like a NEWBORN it's the most delicate part and pricey can put you out of service for months
Tip#2.5 Inspect that gimble ribbon cable for shaffing and or kinks
TIP#3
Make sure Your Safe return home is TURNED ON (yes by default it should be)
and above it
RC Loss of signal set it To" Return Home" ( by default it set to" Hover") if you lose signal (it happens)
you'll want Mavic to come home Not just stop and run your battery low Hoping magically it will reconnect.
By flying home  you might regain signal the closer it gets to your tiny radio controller
Tip #4
Never.... Ever.... Panic and Pull both levers downward while Mavic is aloft
It's called CSC and it stops your Rotors Motor's and turn your Mavic into a 1.4 Lb Rock
And if you think you can catch it......GOOD LUCK.!
Injoy  Mavic....
just know it's an amazing piece of technology that fly's effortlessly and Lulls you into think your a better drone pilot then you actually are
it  needs your Respect....
Hopefully together You'll have many hour of enjoyment

mavic waiting

mavic waiting
2017-7-2
Use props
steins
New

Canada

Follow the steps give below.
1)Go to settings
2)Go to app settings
3)Reset default settings
4)Click clear default.
5)Return to the process
6)Select a new default app
That's it. In this way, you reset the default apps on your android device. If don't like this process, there is an app called resetter (the free version is available on Vshare) which can alter all default settings and apps on your Android device.
2017-8-1
Use props
Osee
lvl.3
Flight distance : 530758 ft
United States

i am having the same message on the controller - i only flew it for a few seconds the first time to see it launch - then the next time i connected - everything looked good for about a minute or two - the controller connected - and showed the usual indications - then a minute later when i noticed that the red cannot fly went to green after the gps was found - before i could launch the controller gave the message sys warning check app - i checked all the warnings and there were a couple like the unit is tilted or something like that and a couple other ones that didn't seem important - i cleared them and still same message on controller .

Even if i don't connect the phone and just have the controller connect to the Mavic - i get the warning .  When I have the phone connected - the screen looks fine as if there are no problems - it seems ready to fly - but I can bring myself to try it with the controller showing that message - so i have flown it now for about 1 minute total .

I tried refreshing the firmware on the controller and the Mavic using the Assistant 2 - I was able to reset the Mavic back to factory defaults - but when I try that with the controller - it shows failed - even after the firmware refresh was successful .

One other thing - in the Go app - on the screen it showed the controller flashing red - it looks like there is something wrong with the controller and I think I am wise not to try launching .

What else can I try ?  I guess I should contact support - but I don't know how to do that yet .
2017-8-13
Use props
Osee
lvl.3
Flight distance : 530758 ft
United States

Osee Posted at 2017-8-13 17:37
i am having the same message on the controller - i only flew it for a few seconds the first time to see it launch - then the next time i connected - everything looked good for about a minute or two - the controller connected - and showed the usual indications - then a minute later when i noticed that the red cannot fly went to green after the gps was found - before i could launch the controller gave the message sys warning check app - i checked all the warnings and there were a couple like the unit is tilted or something like that and a couple other ones that didn't seem important - i cleared them and still same message on controller .

Even if i don't connect the phone and just have the controller connect to the Mavic - i get the warning .  When I have the phone connected - the screen looks fine as if there are no problems - it seems ready to fly - but I can bring myself to try it with the controller showing that message - so i have flown it now for about 1 minute total .

I changed over to using a Galaxy S5 - I was using a Galaxy Stylo 2 Plus - and I get the same flashing cycle of main screen - login screen - white screen for about a minute - then I can login - as I had with the Stylo 2 Plus - So I guess the Stylo may work out - everything looks good on the screen and the app operations seem fine - but I still haven't been able to fly to see if there are any other problems ...

Now though, since I connected the S5 phone - I am seeing this error :

Forward vision sensor calibration error . Precision hovering and obstacle avoidance may fail .
Vision system recalibration required .
Solution: Please contact DJI support. (Error Code: 0x0800)

I did not see that when using the Stylo 2
2017-8-13
Use props
fansefd63352
lvl.1
Australia

It amazes me that this problem is affecting so many people come DJI sort it out, I purchased a new Mavic yesterday same deal as everyone else, doesn't do anything tried re- installing app twice bla bla bla nothing is working, 2 k price tag and yet so far it's useless ?
2017-11-25
Use props
Adam Ákos Német
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37142 ft
Norway

Hi

I've had the same error tonight and was wondering what it is as there were no errors reported on the app itself

However in the app I've found a system check (?) section which indicated the forward motion sensors needed calibration
I was doing the calibration which was tricky because I haven't removed the small protective translucent plastic in front of the vision sensors (the thing is brand new and didn't want to scratch it ) thus it was not calibrating, however upon removing the plastic stickers the calibration went through flawlessly and the sys error check app disappeared from the remote

Not sure if you have the same issue but it's worth a try ;)  
2017-12-8
Use props
Red mav
New
Australia

Same problem.  I have a galaxy s8 and I have a constant system warning - check app.  Every time I restart it wants to update all over again.  Sometimes it updates sometimes it fails but the warning never goes away
2017-12-30
Use props
fans49f4c2c9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 71434 ft
United States

I just received my Mavic, charged ALL batteries. WooHoo. Installed my Samsung 6 active, turned on control and drone. Started firmware update and what do you know, "Sys Error" waited a few more minutes and it started to upgrade all devices. All the time the drone fan whizzing like a drunk sailor. Currently, at 79%, big investment, hope it works. Not sure why DJI does not send out with latest firmware updates, what is this Microsoft ?
2018-1-2
Use props
djiuser_7KjCOrHPyFeQ
New

India

When i visited your website https://unfitpc.com/winnt64-sys , i just received the more information form your link. It will be really benificial for you.
2018-9-3
Use props
bloxx64
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23625 ft

Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-11-7 02:49
Hi, could you please check the current firmware version of aircraft?

please can you help everything is working I calibrated with the DJI assistant result ok but still got the system warning check app on the controller what can i do
2018-9-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

bloxx64 Posted at 2018-9-28 12:40
please can you help everything is working I calibrated with the DJI assistant result ok but still got the system warning check app on the controller what can i do

Hi there, sorry for the troubles with the RC, may I know if there is any error message or notification in the APP? Please check the Aircraft Status, thank you.
2018-9-29
Use props
simran sidhki
lvl.1

India

Hello this is a very nice blog

2018-10-22
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules