Where is??!!
789 7 2016-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sky Mike
lvl.3
Flight distance : 357503 ft
United Kingdom

Well i went out tonight on a last minute decision, got out there on a sun set filming around a windmill on the sea front,  then i wanted to get off shore as there was some boats anchored up, so flicked to sports mode, max speed was 18mph, using litchi, so come back turned all off went into dji go app went into sports mode said i need to enable multiple flight modes, well, simple i thought, i went through EVERY menu and sub menu and i cant find it!! also ALL my settings have gone again after its updated!!! i really wish DJI would sort that out it takes time fine tune your p4/rc to fly how you like then all of a sudden all settings GONE!!!

So anyone know where its gone the enable multiple flight modes?

using nvidia shield k1 (android) lastest app update 3.0.1

2016-11-7
Use props
calls4u2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 211604 ft
United Kingdom

Flick the switch on the controller and you should get a pop up box? Make sure bit in beginner mode in the app. I clean installed on my shield. Then again the app menus are difficult to navigate, could do with an ALL SETTINGS menu so we can at least find what we're looking for.
2016-11-7
Use props
calls4u2
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Bit is NOT.. darn predictive phone text!
2016-11-7
Use props
calls4u2
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Flick the switch on the controller and you should get a pop up box? Make sure bit in beginner mode in the app. I clean installed on my shield. Then again the app menus are difficult to navigate, could do with an ALL SETTINGS menu so we can at least find what we're looking for... Edit just read your post again, maybe you already tried this :/
2016-11-7
Use props
Sky Mike
lvl.3
United Kingdom

I'm not in beginner mode, and when I switch to sports it prompts me that I need to enable all modes but I can't find the option, it's not anywhere
2016-11-7
Use props
Grizz 1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 120066 ft
United States

its in the main controller settings under the home point settings !
2016-11-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Please refer this screenshot:
Mode.jpg
2016-11-7
Use props
Sky Mike
lvl.3
United Kingdom

it was not there on the shield k1 i had to delete cache and uninstall the app and reinstall just now and its back and on again now
2016-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules