Adding DJI Refresh Takes 2-3 days due to fraud check??
1155 6 2016-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rocco12475
lvl.2

Hmmmm...... So after waiting weeks and not getting any answers as to when my mavic order would ship I ended up purchsing one from a buddy of mine who purchsed early.   Today I purchsed DJI refresh and I see my order as "pending" so I spoke with someone on chat who told me payments have to go though dji fraud department which would take 2-3 days?     Is this for real???
Anyone esle experencing this?

It's $99 for god sake lol

If payment bad revoke refresh package perhaps?   Why should we have to wait 2-3 days to use somehting we waited so long in the first place to get?

DJI Ken or Tahoe Ed could you help perhaps?   

Thanks
2016-11-8
Use props
colonel00
lvl.2

Well, when I placed my order for a combo, it was in limbo for a couple days.  I eventually got an email because there was a question about fraud.  Long story, I'm living out in California for work for a couple months but my billing address was for Kansas.  So, while it was a pain, it was kinda nice that DJI at least took the time to catch transactions that were questionable and followed up on them.
2016-11-8
Use props
qMvQTfjUrm4z
lvl.4

United States

And also, repurchasing from somebody shouldn't be a problem, as long as you can provide an original invoice from DJI or an authorized reseller.  At least, that's what this thread indicates - http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... &fromuid=421841

2016-11-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

May I have your order number? We'll help you check it, thanks.
2016-11-9
Use props
Rocco12475
lvl.2

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-11-9 17:44
May I have your order number? We'll help you check it, thanks.

They actually took care of it yesterday for me after I contacted them a few times.

Thanks for reaching out!
2016-11-9
Use props
fschilder
lvl.2
Flight distance : 102028 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Rocco, I suspect it's not just the $99. They are committing to two years of possible costs on "their dime" so they probably need to make sure that what you have is "legit". Personally, I am not too surprised by the requirement for a purchase that was not done through their known network.
2016-11-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Rocco12475 Posted at 2016-11-9 23:59
They actually took care of it yesterday for me after I contacted them a few times.

Thanks for re ...

That's great!
2016-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules