Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
A3 output functional channels
4248 17 2016-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shadii feghali
lvl.1

Turkey

First I'am using the follow:M600
LB2
A3 pro
ronin mx

The problem after upadting the system from A2 to A3 using LB2, channels of function F1,F2,F3,F4 of out puts are not working right!!!
how can I use this ports to have functions as landing gear , controlling ronin mx by another radio. Any help???
Thank you alot

2016-11-9
Use props
SkySight Aerial
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3312018 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You will have to wait for the LB2 firmware update as they do not function at the moment. Those of us that bought the system early have been waiting over six months for this feature which is currently only available to SBus users. Hopefully you wont have so long to wait?
2016-11-9
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

As SkySight Aerial mentioned, the LB2 system has not had the update needed to read the F ports the same way as SBus when used with the A3. It's currently in testing, but there is no official release date yet. Once the stand alone LB2 has been update, the update for the M600 would follow.
2016-11-9
Use props
shadii feghali
lvl.1

Lebanon

SkySight Aerial Posted at 2016-11-9 19:56
You will have to wait for the LB2 firmware update as they do not function at the moment. Those of us ...

hope that it will not take too long, again and again DJI deliver solutions but limited one!!!
2016-11-10
Use props
SkySight Aerial
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You might have to wait a bit longer than you think as DJI have a host of new equipment on the market that currently needs their attention and on top of that e new M600 has now been launched even before the current A3 problems have been resolved. This will only add more frustrations to more customers. I really do not understand their philosophy of releasing products knowing that they do not meet the advertised specification and then not treating the shortfalls with some urgency. It seems that the R&D department is only interested in developing new products and to hell with whats already been sold into the market. I feel sorry for the DJI reps in this forum who are obviously kept in the dark as much as we are but have to face the customer discontent.
I can't believe that it takes so long to write the required firmware update to give us what we initially paid for and can only assume that it is not a priority for DJI to look after their existing customers.
2016-11-10
Use props
SkySight Aerial
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Any Update?
2016-12-5
Use props
dani2013
lvl.3
Flight distance : 536017 ft
  • >>>
Armenia

ANY UPDATES regarding M600's  A3's F ports DJI ??
2016-12-5
Use props
iSkyUnmannedSys
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7152087 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This has been discussed on the DJI Industrial Facebook group. Ken Both has stated that the F ports will NOT be unlocked on the M600, but still maybe on the stand alone version of the A3/LB3 combo.

You can find it in this thread https://www.facebook.com/groups/ ... nk/393372637661311/
2016-12-7
Use props
SkySight Aerial
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Seems that we need some serious clarification on this?

Jamie says it's in testing.
Ken says maybe, maybe not, but definitely not M600.

This is the response I got from Europe support:

Dear Sir,

Sorry but for this setup, you are not able to use the F1 - F4 Functionality for now. We will enable this function on this setup in the future, but as for now, this function can only work on the setup of Futaba controller and A3.
With kind regards,
DJI Technical Support
To check your repair status:
https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTrace

So from this we deduce what?

Definately, maybe, sometime, never?

2016-12-7
Use props
fans9efd1eab
lvl.2
Austria

Hallo, nobody know this info when bying the a3 and lb2. i need this funktion channels for my work. i bought everything and now i read in this forum: it mabye never work? for real?
2016-12-23
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

fans9efd1eab Posted at 2016-12-23 17:05
Hallo, nobody know this info when bying the a3 and lb2. i need this funktion channels for my work. i bought everything and now i read in this forum: it mabye never work? for real?

Right now F-channel customization is only available for the A3 using SBus receivers. Lightbridge 2 is still awaiting the firmware update needed to support the F channel function.
2016-12-23
Use props
bernde
lvl.3

Austria

Hi,
is there any update when the Problem will be fixed??
I also bought a LB2 & N3 for a lot of money and need that F ports to work!

Kind regards,
Bernd
2017-4-3
Use props
SkySight Aerial
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

bernde Posted at 2017-4-3 22:09
Hi,
is there any update when the Problem will be fixed??
I also bought a LB2 & N3 for a lot of money and need that F ports to work!

You now need to purchase the channel expansion kit to get the F port functionality. One of the biggest cons in the history of DJI's  many.
2017-4-4
Use props
DroneMapperGuy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4226 ft
  • >>>
United States

SkySight Aerial Posted at 2017-4-4 09:59
You now need to purchase the channel expansion kit to get the F port functionality. One of the biggest cons in the history of DJI's  many.

Will the expansion kit work with the A3 Pro and LB2 in my S900 Pro?
2017-4-5
Use props
danwatt
New
Flight distance : 153297 ft
Australia

Hi is there any update on this? It seems like a fundimental issue that needs to be solved. F output mapping with lightbridge 2 needs to be anabled.
2017-6-22
Use props
fans4e9456ce
New
Flight distance : 22480 ft

Canada

Has this issue been fixed with an update? Is it going to be?
2017-10-11
Use props
djiuser_N90ur2nDJFS8
New

Canada

I have the M600 Pro and channel extender kit. I am trying to do F1-F8 channel output mapping. No luck yet. Has anyone been able to make it work?
2018-3-15
Use props
WiSi-Testpilot
lvl.3

Germany

djiuser_N90ur2nDJFS8 Posted at 2018-3-15 17:55
I have the M600 Pro and channel extender kit. I am trying to do F1-F8 channel output mapping. No luck yet. Has anyone been able to make it work?

Yes it works. You must map the channels with the Assistant 2.
2018-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules