Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ordered from Bestbuy
728 3 2016-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
E30
lvl.1

United States

I ordered my mavic from bestbuy on October 2nd and when i was told it was delayed a month it wasnt that big of a deal because i see all these threads on malfunctions that i would like to be fixed before I received mine but the thing i dont understand is that they are still taking preorders and saying they will receive it November 30 when the people who ordered in  September and October still havent even recieved theres and on bestbuy Canada it says if you order today receive by November 15 which makes no sense . Im not complaining about the wait i just feel like if your struggling this hard to keep up with the first preorders dont still be promising the same time to the newer people because they shouldnt receive theres at the end of this month
IMG_0906.PNG
2016-11-9
Use props
E30
lvl.1

United States

November 23* for canada orders
2016-11-9
Use props
Wind Junkie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 116165 ft

This thread should be closed. An existing thread titled "Ordering From BestBuy" already exist http://forum.dji.com/thread-67699-1-2.html
2016-11-9
Use props
E30
lvl.1

United States

This thread is about something completely different tf you trying to be a post police for
2016-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules