This forum really needs an update!
744 5 2016-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stealle
lvl.3
Flight distance : 21827 ft
United States

I could be overlooking features, but it seems like some of the most common settings and features are missing from this forum. I have a lot of hobbies and interests. I am a member of probably 20 or more forums for various interests of mine.  This is the only forum that does not have basic features such as email noifications when someone posts to a thread you are involved in or the ability to PM each other. I menioned this to DJI-Ken as a feature request. He said this request was made a long time ago. Well, maybe if enough people chime in they may listen and get this forum up to snuff.
I certainly don't want anyone working at DJI be pulled off the line from making Mavics to update this forum! lol But, I'm guessing they have different people building Mavics than they do improving their website. If so, how about an update!

2016-11-9
Use props
DJI LA Support
Captain

United States

Thanks a lot. We definitely are going to be making some changes to make the site more user friendly, but I don't have an ETA for you. Your input is appreciated.
2016-11-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

It has been muted here several times although I'm not an expert on this, those who are reckon 1 guy who knows his stuff 1  day could sort it out.
2016-11-9
Use props
symbol
lvl.3
Flight distance : 440981 ft
United Kingdom

I agree with the OP, unfortunately the forum software does feel a bit out of date and lacking features... which is ironic considering the products that DJI produces are cutting edge.
2016-11-9
Use props
Jenkins
lvl.3
Flight distance : 10814 ft
United Kingdom

A lot of it seems like it's been run through Google Translate.

'Vote Succeeds'

2016-11-9
Use props
enc3phalon
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI LA Support Posted at 2016-11-9 17:10
Thanks a lot. We definitely are going to be making some changes to make the site more user friendly, ...

Since we are talking about the forum website features, I thought I should bring up the fact that if you change your username in the forum, it does not update the username in posts that you have already made. For instance, when I joined this forum, I replied to one post, and then realised that I could change my username. After doing so, the posts I made afterwards all showed the new username but the first post I made still shows up with the initial username I was given. Just thought it gives trolls the opportunity to start galavanting under various aliases without having to create a new account each time.
2016-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules