910 8 2016-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
poppylfh-sp
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3902884 ft
  • >>>
United States

I use multiple devices to fly my P4 and they will not sync to show all flights. On HTC 10 all flights are shown to the best of my knowledge. When I sync iPad mini 3, at least 13 flights don't sync with only the Growth of value being the same. On 2 other Android devices that are only occasionally used, the sync process fails although more flights are showing than on the iPad. I've deleted and reloaded the app on the Android devices with no changes to correct the issue. On all devices, there are 5 different sections, the all plus 4 others even tho I have only named the one P4. I don't understand why there are the different sections for the same aircraft. Thanks for any help with this not so important issue tho it would be nice to have it shown "correctly"
2016-11-9
Use props
Cetaman
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha poppy,

Your full flight records are stored on your devices.  Only partial flight records are stored on the P4.  Each device has to be synced with the DJI servers in order for them to show they are synced.  The reason you are having problems is because you have not synced some of your devices with the cloud and partial flight records do not indicate a sync.  You may have to sign in with the other devices in order to sync them.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-11-9
Use props
poppylfh-sp
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I've synced each of the devices multiple times, ie, after flights everyday so that's not the reason why they're not the same on all devices.
2016-11-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

May I know what's your account name? we'll try to sync it and check the result.
2016-11-9
Use props
poppylfh-sp
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

poppylfh@gmail.com thanks
2016-11-9
Use props
poppylfh-sp
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-11-9 21:30
May I know what's your account name? we'll try to sync it and check the result.

Poppylfh@gmail.com is my account name I am still not able to consolidate the number of flights that have been flown on an original P4 and a replacement P4. I have tried to name all sections Huey for the aircraft name. I suspect some of the different sections are due to using 5 different devices.
2016-11-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

poppylfh-sp Posted at 2016-11-14 03:47
is my account name I am still not able to consolidate the number of flights that have been flown  ...

We tried to sync your flight records on our end with iPhone 6, it shows the records about Aug, Sep and Oct. there are 30 in the list.
2016-11-14
Use props
poppylfh-sp
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Here's a link that should show the Flight Records screens that are on my HTC 10 which is the most accurate record and 15 more flights than are shown on iOS devices, 2 are on the record with 110 vs 108 and on the record with 13 flights that I can't change the name to Huey as is on the other records. https://goo.gl/photos/fFYN38Q5yq1exRCA8
2016-11-14
Use props
ngvuanh
lvl.3
Flight distance : 159820 ft
United States

Sorry for stealing your post but I have the same issue.
I have DJI Go installed on my Xperia Z3 phone and Z4 tablet.
On the phone, it pops message saying sync failed but not on tablet.
When I fly with phone, I can sync it to my account and my tablet sync it just fine. However, when I fly with my tablet and sync to cloud, I can't make my phone sync.
It pops sync failed after 100%. In short, all flight data generated on phone can be transfered to tablet but not the other way.
Issue with flight data, not with statistic.
Tried uninstall and reinstall but it doesn't help. Both phone and tablet has up to date DJI Go app.
2016-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules