Phantom 3 Professional Problem - Gimbal, Camera an SD reade die
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alexandregp
New

Brazil

Hello.

I need help to solve a problem with my Phantom 3 Professional.

I recently made an update firmware on my drone to release v1.9.60 available on your website.
Before this my Phantom was amazing and everything works fine, but after the update I can't fly, it’s not safe now.

When I turn on the drone this is what happen:

I recorded and upload this video today.

You can see the calibration process working, the warm-up seems to work fine, but I don't have image from camera now. If you take a look on the gimbal you can see that the camera status indicator are disabled.

What I did and noticed until now:

• If I move the gimbal with my hands you can see the status changing on the DJI GO App.

• This is why I believe the gimbal is working fine.

• The camera status indicator are turned off.
  • The DJI GO App don’t show me the SD card.
  • My Phantom 3 Professional do not reading the SD card, because I tried to install the older firmware and nothing happen when I turn on the Phantom with the ".bin" file on formatted SD card.
  • I tried a few older versions from DJI GO App, but in the video I'm using the latest available.

• I formatted the SD card on PC with FAT32.
  • 10 seconds after the initial calibration my gimbal die.
  • I don't have the live feed on the DJI GO App.
  • I can start and stop the motors normally.
  • I can't control the gimbal from remote controller.
  • I made the process of linking (binding) the remote controller to the aircraft at least 10 times trying to solve the problem. Didn't work.
  • I tried to plug and USB cable between my computer and the right side USB port of the gimbal, but nothing appear on my computer.

I believe that the latest firmware change something in the way that gimbal works, because my Phantom can't read the SD card and can't be read on computer thru the USB port.
My Phantom 3 is a working tool from my company Atlas Soluções, I need it working as soon as possible.
I bought this Phantom 3 Professional less than 6 months now.

2016-11-9
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Your camera reads the SD card and doesn't like something about it , so it switches the camera off.
If you just try a different SD card, that will probably fix your problem.

2016-11-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Would you please upload your upgrading log so that we could get more details:
Checking the Hidden LOG of updating  Please send the hidden LOG file to us by following these steps
1. Enable Viewing hidden files in your OS. Below are the websites where you can check how to show the hidden files in your PC. For The Windows System: http://windows.microsoft.com/en- ... den-files=windows-7 For The Mac System: http://ianlunn.co.uk/articles/qu ... mac-os-x-mavericks/
2.Enter the root directory of the SD card, then find the hidden folder MISC and enter it. There is LOG folder in it.
3.The LOG txt file is under the LOG folder.
2016-11-9
Use props
NPR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46604 ft
Chile

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-11-9 18:17
Would you please upload your upgrading log so that we could get more details:
Checking the Hidden LOG of updating  Please send the hidden LOG file to us by following these steps
1. Enable Viewing hidden files in your OS. Below are the websites where you can check how to show the hidden files in your PC. For The Windows System: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/show-hidden-files#show-hidden-files=windows-7 For The Mac System: http://ianlunn.co.uk/articles/quickly-showhide-hidden-files-mac-os-x-mavericks/

Any progress here ? was your problem fixed ? I have a similar issue today with my Phantom 3 Standard. Hope to receive some feedback from you.
2017-9-19
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

NPR Posted at 2017-9-19 19:56
Any progress here ? was your problem fixed ? I have a similar issue today with my Phantom 3 Standard. Hope to receive some feedback from you.

Why not just start your own thread, explaining your difficulty or situation?

RedHotPoker
2017-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules