Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
A2 Falling in translation flight. Advanced Gains?
950 3 2016-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Panamedia
lvl.1
Spain

Good Morning!
I have a problem with an A2 + Sky Hero X4 700, the drone flies but is very "irregular".

Flying in translation the drone tends to falls rapidly (4/8 meters) and then recovers again. I tried vertical gain from 90 to 400% but didn't changed.

When you start the movement (mainly lateral) it sounds that the FC removes power and when you moove the stick a little it "awakes" and stabilizes, otherwise it keeps falling as it's not realizing is slowly falling.

I've tried changing the "Advanced gains" and it changes but I do not know what I am really changing.
Could somebody please explain them for all of us?

Extra: I have also a problem with the LED, has NO LIGHT at all. It's connected to the drone because I can use the Assistant with the USB.

Thanks very much in advance.

Equipment:
Sky Hero
Lightbridge 2
A2
T-Motor U5
T-Motor16X5.4 Props

Regards
Pedro
2016-11-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Could you happen to provide a small video to see the extent of the behavior? What firmware are you currently running on the A2 and LB2?
2016-11-10
Use props
Speedy82
New
Germany

I have the same Problem with a RcTimer Trooper Y6 and A2 with GPS Pro Plus. When I fly forwards the Copter looses altitude. You can also see the altitude loose in the OSD Mark2. I also tried changing vertical gain, but it didn't help. When I fly left or right there is no loose in altitude, only forward. What could be the Problem and what can I do?
2017-5-3
Use props
Panamedia
lvl.1
Spain

Hi,
I don't know what was at the end.
Finally we switched the chasis from Sky Hero to a more usual/symetric chassis. We also changed from A2 to A3. All this staff (lots of money :S) solved the problem.
Regards,
Pedro
2017-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules