Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Where to buy DJI Mavic pro in a physical store in Hong Kong
8039 11 2016-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mrcarlos
lvl.1

Thailand

Hello! I will be traveling to Hong Kong next week and I wounder if there would be possible to buy in any physical store there, preferibely official one or authorized reseller.

Anyone living in HK can give me any info?

Regards!
2016-11-10
Use props
JulianX4
lvl.2

Hong Kong

You won't be able to. No store in HK will have it. I live in Shenzhen, not in HK, not even here they have it.
If you are extremely lucky, you could walk into a store that just received their batch and hasn't sold it out to pre-orders yet. But your chances for that are basically 0.
2016-11-10
Use props
mrcarlos
lvl.1

Hong Kong

Not even in a non official store?
2016-11-11
Use props
JasonMBryant
lvl.3

United States

mrcarlos Posted at 2016-11-11 17:17

If the people on this forum knew where to find one, I guarantee you we'd have already scooped up all their mavics by now. Yes, even in Hong Kong.
2016-11-11
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

mrcarlos Posted at 2016-11-12 09:17

No, the drones will need to fill the  pre-orderings first, except a few units for display in official stores.

And I advise against buy one in Hong Kong, since you'll need to mail it to Hong Kong for warranty repair in the future. Just buy one in the continent where you live.
2016-11-11
Use props
vivian
lvl.4
Flight distance : 661627 ft
  • >>>
India

DJI-Thor Posted at 2016-11-12 10:21
No, the drones will need to fill the  pre-orderings first, except a few units for display in offic ...

Im from india.
Few days back a vendor from Shenzhen emailed me go for Xiaomi Camera, and I asked him whether he stocks DJI or not and asked him for DJ Mavic Pro, since I need it urgently.

He said, DJI has no stock all over the world, and now after 1 month, he emailed yesterday night that DJI has released 300 stock in shenzhen and he can get the box for me in next 2 days and I need to pay him 1317 USD.

So, how do authenticate his statement ?

Is there a way, we can verify the serial code of the box before the purchase to make sure, its a legitimate one and not a knock-off ?

Im just being careful here, as its my hard earned money, which I dont want to get wasted.

So, what do now ?

Shall I ask him for the box pics and the serial number picture ?

I have a friend in shenzhen who will go and pick up the box from the vendor directly, after I verify things.

Is there any official DJI employee here, who can help me verify please ?
2016-11-18
Use props
fans75a3c07c
New

Germany

Hi Vivian, how did you proceed with the iffer you got? I will be in HongKong in January and would not mind to pay up to get my hands on a mavic. Because somehow I doubt it will be in regular stores by then.

So any info on how it worked out for you would be very helpful.
2016-11-21
Use props
fansb0f3aa85
New

Thailand

Is it possible to order A Mavic and pick it up in 4 days?
2017-2-25
Use props
fansb0f3aa85
New

Thailand

mrcarlos Posted at 2016-11-11 17:17

Can I get one now?
2017-2-25
Use props
Ryan Cobb
New

South Africa

Hi guys

Ill be in Hong Kong next week - does anybody know how much HK dollar it costs and if the DJi flagship store will have stock???
2017-3-9
Use props
AACY
lvl.4
Flight distance : 518012 ft
United States

I was there during the Chinese holidays and they did had some stock at the DJI Flagship store in Hong Kong in Causeway Bay . I recommend you to give them a call before hand to see if they have the stock as I did, they are only bringing in MAVIC's with the flymore combo, 8999HKD if I remember correctly.

DJI Flagship Store HK

I passed on that one, since I live in Shanghai and next to the flagship store they have the Tech Service center which is quite convenient, but here in Shanghai they had no stock (that's why I almost bought it in HK). As soon I came back, I passed by their store (Great Service and superb attention by the way) placed an order and in 5 days (they say it takes from 5 to 10days) I received the call to pick up my drone, I went by because I wanted to open it in front of them and check that everything was OK and also they helped me out buying the DJI Care.

Good Stuff!!!
2017-3-9
Use props
AACY
lvl.4
Flight distance : 518012 ft
United States

AACY Posted at 2017-3-9 06:24
I was there during the Chinese holidays and they did had some stock at the DJI Flagship store in Hong Kong in Causeway Bay . I recommend you to give them a call before hand to see if they have the stock as I did, they are only bringing in MAVIC's with the flymore combo, 8999HKD if I remember correctly.

DJI Flagship Store HK

My mistake! the price is 9,999HKD for the FlyMore Combo
2017-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules