Mavic care refresh problem registering
1128 5 2016-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
qm5Rl9QXV1cL
New

United Kingdom

Hi guys i got my mavic on tuesday night . Not flown it yet as been raining here in scotland .Anyway weather is bit clearer today so im planning on going out .Anyway getting to the point , i just went onto dji to set up my dji care refresh went through process of putting in serial number and it said something along the lines of already been set up.so i done it for a second time and it said sorry its been more than 48hrs you cant register.Anyone else had any problems registering ?if so any advice on how to do it as im desperate to get out with it but dont want to without insurance. Thanks . Richard

Ps not had it 48 hrs yet
2016-11-10
Use props
qm5Rl9QXV1cL
New

United Kingdom

?         
2016-11-10
Use props
gslick
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Was it a sealed box? Was it from DJI?
2016-11-10
Use props
Kaandorp
lvl.1

Switzerland

You have probably activated the Mavic on Tuesday already. You need to buy the refresh within 48 hours of activation. So the 48 hours are probably already expired!
2016-11-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

As mentioned above, please clarify when you activated it.
Please feel free to send an e-mail to djicare@dji.com for further help, our colleagues will provide you the details how to deal with that.
2016-11-10
Use props
cluc
lvl.3
Flight distance : 85682 ft
Australia

thats a big fail on your side, there's been many post regarding the DJI care refresh 48 hour period upon activation.

I guess you need to send a whole bunch of logs and pictures now to prove that you haven't flown the thing.
2016-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules