Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
a lot of problems
1269 3 2016-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mtnred
lvl.4
Flight distance : 91811 ft
  • >>>

I thought my Mavic was all fine but no . I am a very expernced piolt and been with DJI from day one . Every time I fly I loose connection with the camera and maps .I am up there with no real idea where I am .Yes the RTH works great and has got me home each time .I have trouble connecting my iphone 6 .It takes many tries until I get a connection .I see the camera eventually and takeoff .Into the flight all goes blank for no reason ,then it is RTH. For some reason I can not get it to show which way I am facing .On all my other drones the arrorw shows which way I am flying ,in realtonship to me.The maps keep changeing from 200ft to 1000 ft scale ,in flight .The whole control with the Iphone is a mess and I do not feel safe  flying more that a few hundred feet out .For now I am putting her away and will fly my P4 once i can get that one fixed from an upgrade error .My Inspire is just that a joy to fly with zero problems .I feel they rushed the Mavic ,when everything is fixed it will be an amazing drone .Right now it is very frustrateing and I feel sorry for anyone who got this as there first drone .
2016-11-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

May I know what's the current firmware version for your aircraft? have you upgraded it to the latest?
It acted the same situation even in different locations? have you tried different mobile devices?
It's appreciated if you could upload a video showing the issue, we'll help you evaluate the case.
2016-11-10
Use props
mtnred
lvl.4
Flight distance : 91811 ft
  • >>>

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-11-11 11:00
May I know what's the current firmware version for your aircraft? have you upgraded it to the latest ...

Thank you ,I will get on this tomorrow .Do you want a video of the blank screen ?That is all I could offer .I did my update last week and do not have another Iphone to fly with .I have ipads but not sure how to use them with this drone .
2016-11-11
Use props
bigcheese
lvl.2
Flight distance : 403304 ft
Germany

for ipad usage: with latest fw you have to unplug usb cable on left side then use normal usb port on bottom of controller with your normal ipad usb cable
2016-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules