crash repair parts
734 3 2016-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HDP Videography
lvl.1
Flight distance : 55069 ft
United States

Hey Guys and girls.  I finally crashed my phantom 4.  Not that i was trying to, I just knew eventually it was going to happen.  All mechanical parts are in great working order except body shell and landing gear.  I already have the body shell, 2 new sets of props, and screw set on order.  Next is landing gear/forward collision sensors.  The forward collision function is non existant now. I know its in the sensors on the landing gear and both are broken.  The copter still flies as we put new blades on and did a test flight to make sure everything else still works.  Where do I get the landing gear other than after market?  I really want to replace with genuine DJI replacement parts.  

2016-11-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry to hear about your crash, and you are lucky as well.
To ensure the safety and performance, it would be best to send it in for evaluation first then get it repaired.
We could help you create a case if you are willing to send it in.
2016-11-10
Use props
HDP Videography
lvl.1
Flight distance : 55069 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-11-11 01:51
Sorry to hear about your crash, and you are lucky as well.
To ensure the safety and performance, it  ...

@DJI Natalia   
About how long is the turn around and ball park cost?   This is used for my business and i need it back pretty quick.
2016-11-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

HDP Videography Posted at 2016-11-11 20:51
@DJI Natalia   
About how long is the turn around and ball park cost?   This is used for my busines ...

Generally speaking, it takes about two weeks for the whole process, it also depends on the damaged level, it's hard to evaluate the cost remotely, when you send it in, our engineers will analyze it and then send you an e-mail for the quotation.
2016-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules