Just amazing
804 3 2016-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bobbybee
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Thank you DJI for a super take anywere drone, my Mavic is amazing the best ever. The mavic is a great platform and the quality is superb I got the fly more kit which is well worth the money for the extra gear you provide. The carry bag is amazing and good quality and can easily carry 4 batteries the Mavic and controller and little pockets for your leads. The car charger is cleaver and won't drain your cara battery. The charging hub can charge 4 batteries charging the battery with the lowest charge first, you can even charge the controller at the same time as the batteries wow. Thank you for giving me probably the best drone in the world. I will post about its features over the coming weeks but this drone will never be beat. FANTASTIC!
2016-11-14
Use props
Woodwanger
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Couldn't agree with you more.......all but i would if I had mine yet! :-)
Now I really can't wait to get mine......
2016-11-14
Use props
Soulhawk
lvl.1
United States

Glad to hear you are loving it so far. I got my Mavic last Thursday and spent all weekend long flying it around (trying to get as much flight time as possible before the snow starts). Its very well made for such a small drone and can't wait to take it on some trips this coming Spring.
2016-11-14
Use props
Bobbybee
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Soulhawk Posted at 2016-11-14 20:49
Glad to hear you are loving it so far. I got my Mavic last Thursday and spent all weekend long flyin ...

I find it flies really good, very stable and it looks super cool just waiting for some decent weather to arrive. The controller is very clear and simple to read, just can't wait upload some vids . Setup was super easy and everything worked first time with the fly more kit the charging hub is amazing, and you also get an adapter that lets you charge your phone from one of your batteries and a car charger. Very impressed so far.
2016-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules