Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic pro still not there but release Phantom 4 Pro + Inspire 2
1244 4 2016-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SkyMavic
lvl.1
Germany

Hello drone fans,

I really cannot understand what DJI is doing. I did order my DJI Mavic Pro on 06. October 2016. Yes that is not rally early if you see that you can Pre Order Mavic Pro since 27. September 2016. BUT I do have got a really big problem when I do have to wait for more than one month for my Mavic Pro. Today on 15 October 2016 Inspire 2 and Phantom 4 Professional did come out. Wait. You can Pre Order... Well I did that with my Mavic Pro to and I do still have to wait for it. Ou I forgot some of you guys who did pre order on 27. Sept. 2016 do have to still wait.

I am really sad and get really angry to see that DJI is having A LOT of trouble by sending out Mavic Pro drones but is still able to release two new products called Inspire 2 and Phantom 4 Professional.

I did watch when Inspire 2 and Phantom 4 Pro will arrive if i do order and pay today. I was just like: WAIT WHAT? Phantom 4 Pro will come in one to two weeks after making payment and the Inspire 2 will start in early December?

How... how is this possible? Why can DJI deliver Phantom 4 Pro in 2 weeks and my Mavic Pro will maybe arrive in mid December 2016 and i do have absolutly no guarantee for this?

Dear Customers,

We said at our Mavic Pro launch event that we would begin shipping in mid-October. We’ve just passed that, and if you’re wondering where your Mavic Pro is, we’d like to offer an update.

Since unveiling the Mavic Pro, we’ve had amazingly strong global demand. Production is in full swing, and we will be fulfilling orders as fast as we can.

We thank you for your enthusiasm and patience and for being a DJI customer.

Best,

Adam Najberg

Global Director of Communication, DJI

Yes DJI... You can launch new products and still have big trouble with Mavic Pro production and shipping?

HOW and WHEN will my Mavic Pro arrive? How will you manage that together with Phantom 4 Pro and Inspire 2? Are there allready some P4Pro and Inspire2 in production? Are this productus maybe the reason for this BIG DELAY on Mavic Pro?

Please tell what you guys think that this topic will not sink likt Titanic and DJI has to give us a statement.

Screenshot 2016-11-15 22.38.49.png
Screenshot 2016-11-15 22.36.42.png
Screenshot 2016-11-15 22.37.35.png

2016-11-15
Use props
Drseussami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 108002 ft
United States

I've noticed the Mavic Pro Fly More Combo is not offered in the store anymore too...
2016-11-15
Use props
Chrism3evo
Flight distance : 147812 ft
United Kingdom

Drseussami Posted at 2016-11-15 22:23
I've noticed the Mavic Pro Fly More Combo is not offered in the store anymore too...

I think it is there you just have to click the pre order button then it's there. All the prices have gone up though!
2016-11-15
Use props
Drseussami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 108002 ft
United States

Chrism3evo Posted at 2016-11-15 15:26
I think it is there you just have to click the pre order button then it's there. All the prices ha ...

My bad, you're right. I got confused when they changed the UI in the store today.
2016-11-15
Use props
nu3vVF6J0ojO
lvl.3
Flight distance : 287749 ft
Canada

Don't expect much of an answer from DJI.. I'm pretty sure DJI is so compartmentalized that each group has no idea what the other is doing.
2016-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules