Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
TapToFly Reverse
2218 5 2016-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
F.C Drone City
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1909 ft
United States

Are we going to see on the next firmware update the TapToFly Reverse on the Mavic Pro ?

Btw the P4 Pro is the best drone in market so far ...!

I wish I can buy one but Won't happen soon my wife will kill me :p .

By guys fly safe
2016-11-15
Use props
DJI LA Support
Captain

United States

The thing that Reverse Tap-to-fly uses primarily is the backwards facing Sense-and-Avoid. Since the Mavic doesn't have backwards facing OA cameras, backwards TtF most likely will not find its way to the Mavic.
2016-11-15
Use props
Heaivilin
lvl.1
United States

DJI LA Support Posted at 2016-11-15 15:25
The thing that Reverse Tap-to-fly uses primarily is the backwards facing Sense-and-Avoid. Since the Mavic doesn't have backwards facing OA cameras, backwards TtF most likely will not find its way to the Mavic.

Why is it that other drone manufacturers have this feature with no rear sensing on their drones?  This would have been a really cool feature.

What would you recommend to get the same or similar result.
2017-1-16
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

Heaivilin Posted at 2017-1-16 15:54
Why is it that other drone manufacturers have this feature with no rear sensing on their drones?  This would have been a really cool feature.

What would you recommend to get the same or similar result.

Which other drone has tap-fly functionality? Also, there are a number of ways of accomplishing an autonomous flight while facing backwards. Let us know if you need any help accomplishing this!
2017-1-17
Use props
JohnnieYaz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5137874 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I guess you can invest in a inspire 2 and film backwards flying away or the P4P.
2017-1-17
Use props
jrknowles
New

United States

DJI Joe Posted at 2017-1-17 09:25
Which other drone has tap-fly functionality? Also, there are a number of ways of accomplishing an autonomous flight while facing backwards. Let us know if you need any help accomplishing this!

Hi DJI,
What are the other ways of accomplishing autonomous flight while facing backwards?
Thank you,
James
2018-10-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules