Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
External HDMI OSD buggy?
1267 4 2015-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
daniel.sass.web
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4862615 ft
Germany

Hi,

I did today the maiden flight with my Inspire and it performed quite stable despite the strong wind. I connected the Cinemizer OLED and activated dual output and OSD on HDMI Output. The video was stable, however the OSD information where quite confusing:

- battery percentage jumped around from 174% to 5% where the App OSD showed the correct 96% and 51% so the battery indication on the external OSD is dangerous to trust at the moment
- the artifical horizont never reflected the real aircrafts roll
- the home point diamond was never shown at the home point position

Can somebody please confirm that these are generell bugs with the external OSD?

Thanks,
Daniel
2015-2-8
Use props
CanD
lvl.4
Germany

I got a confirmation that they are wokring on those bugs.
2015-2-25
Use props
mike.hamel
lvl.1

Germany

HI Daniel, is your external OSD also cut. I have a Black Pearl Monitor. Can you adjust the margins?
2015-2-25
Use props
CanD
lvl.4
Germany

mike.hamel@plan Posted at 2015-2-25 22:32
HI Daniel, is your external OSD also cut. I have a Black Pearl Monitor. Can you adjust the margins?

Hi Mike, no, external OSD works fine on the Cinemizers and on TV besides the mentioned problems. However, the auto adjustment takes quite a bit time.
2015-2-25
Use props
CanD
lvl.4
Germany

I did the firmware update mess yesterday I can confirm the OSD battery level is correct now. I can't fly today because of bad weather and I'm still waiting for the prop locks. I'll update you after first test flight   
2015-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules